It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you know that you are under a curse or spell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just want to know I think I got some sorcerers mad at me. I don't think I am in any kind of trouble though.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
usually you feel a bad sting in your chest. they like to put daggers into you. best to take it out and ignore it. if you give them attention and you managed to deal witht he dagger they will put a big ass sword in you. not a happy feeling.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The power of any spell is equal to your belief in that spell.
Believe that you are stronger than anyone else's negative energy sent to you and you will be stronger.

Remember all energy eventually reflects to some extent back to its source, force that reflection with an effort of will and you will do your enemy more harm than they ever hoped to do to you.

Believe that you are powerless against someone else's belief's and you will be powerless.

Its all in the mind.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
What could you have done to anger them?

Do you know if these 'sorcerers' are credible?

The fact that you are asking what it would be like if you were under a curse or spell i'm assuming means that you are fine at the moment. I guess if you were actually cursed you would feel very different, however paranoia may also have a part to play... I'd recommend you not to think about it for a while.

-respect

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
The power behind a curse lies in the ability of the practitioner to instill fear into his victim.

It's been my experience (Pagan for 13 years or so, Wiccan for 5 of these) that the vast majority of people who claim to be able to curse, or indeed, claimed to have cursed someone, are simply full of the proverbial brown stuff.

Their real power lies in their ability to frighten you. Don't give them that power.

But above all...if you're genuinely worried, do a protective ritual of some kind. You can find these virtually anywhere these days, or you could buy Dion Fortune's book "Psychic Self Defense".

Good luck - and don't give in to bullies.

new topics

top topics

join