It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mini-Nukes" Debate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The Making of the Limited Test Ban Treaty, 1958-1963

I found this to be very informative, and would reccomend it to anyone who is interested in such a horrible mistake...

Source

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Aug, 22 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The division of nuclei only occurs on the crust of this planet as far as I am aware. Evolution is the process of order not chaos. Fission results in a leakage from the Universal Field. The energy released creates distortions in the timespace continuem. That is why such leakage creates such curiosity amongst our interstella friends.

The antimatter created by our scientists is completely artificial. It does not have negative mass. This is why the antimatter devices created by the US military create such curiosity in our interstella friends.

You see we are not the center of the known universe we are in the middle of a very big black hole.

[Edited on 22-8-2003 by enoch]

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
In this topic as a research project, if you are and able to contribute please u2u me with details.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What do you wish to research?

How it is made, it's uses, both?

I would be interested in contributing.

posted on Nov, 10 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That would be up to the team leader. However, what interests me, is the reasons and whys, changes in tech, from old large versions. But you are more than welcome to conduct it as seen fit, goals back ground and such. Just putting it out there as an idea.

top topics

join