It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.S.I.R. : THE ULTRA TOP SECRET AGENDA OF A SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research
(O.S.I.R.)
THE ULTRA-TOP SECRET AGENDA OF AN OMNIPOTENT
SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION

A highly clandestine private organization exists which has been conducting ultra-top secret research, investigations and experimentation since the mid-1940's. The organization conducts scientific exploration in all areas, from atmospheric and chemical to biophysics, from military/defense technology to ancient archeological research, developing, testing and applying next-generation super technology. In addition to these areas, the organization is the only agency of it's kind in the world with a "phenomenology division" that exclusively researches areas dealing with anomalous phenomena. It is in these areas and in conjunction with other major institutions, corporations and governments, and from the secret licensing rights of major patents that it is conjectured the organization is funded.

Since the organization's inception, it has taken on several front-company identities. Formed before government black budget projects were established, the organization was originally funded by a joint international alliance in conjunction with several wealthy individuals (the World Bank conjectured as one). Later, the organization was placed on the list of black budgets in most countries. For the first time since it's creation, the clandestine organization made available a "Public Affairs Department" when it went overt in 1990 with the well-planned agenda of either creating a major focus of misdirection for some other objective or disseminating misinformation in connection to fears surrounding the millennium change-over. From 1990 through 2000, the organization went by the name of The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research (O.S.I.R.). In a masterful orchestrated gesture of disclosure, the organization made available a hand full of specially trained operatives who were given "overt" status and allowed to communicate with the media and general public. Among these documented operatives were; Dr. Alan Henderson, Christopher Chacon, Dr. George Taylor, Dr. Douglas Davies and Dr. David Allen. The organization changes it's front-company identities at least every decade, unless warranted in connection to other projects. Because it's outer identity is so mercurial and it's covert operations stretch deep into every aspect of society and science, the organization has frequently been mistaken for other secret government agencies or powerful organized crime groups. This has resulted in being mistaken for other mythological or legendary shadow groups by conspiracy theorists.

The exact number of researchers, operatives, staff and personnel are unknown, but it is conjectured that the organization is staffed by over 1000 scientists, researchers and experts from around the world who come from private institutions, corporations and universities, who specialize in various fields. Some of these areas include astrophysics, psychology, geology, zoology, chemistry, biophysics and electrical engineering, just to name a few of the hundreds of disciplines that are covered. Utilizing a multi-disciplinary approach, their true agenda is unknown but utilize their unlimited resources and omnipotent power to conduct scientific investigations and research in almost every area of science. Because of their secret agenda, all research, investigations, findings and discoveries made by the group have and continue to remain completely confidential, even to the recognized elite of the scientific community.

The organization utilizes super technology and state-of-the-art equipment, mobile laboratories, unmanned surveillance drones and other experimental technology that is not yet available to even government agencies. If they are not directly engineering the next-generation technology, they are being supplied by other cutting-edge corporations and institutions with prototypes of technology to test in the field as part of their clandestine operations.

With unlimited funding and all government and private resources at their disposal, the organization can infiltrate any community, organization or situation with complete anonymity, maintaining their ultra top secret status. Based on confidential information collected through other government agencies, the organization is considered one of only a hand full of projects/operations/programs which have the super elite "Dharma Blue" ultra top secrecy status. And because of their omnipotent power which appears to supercede all government and international laws, they do not need to answer to anyone regarding their movements and access to manpower and services. It is this all-encompassing power, unchecked by anyone, which raises a red flag of unimaginable monumental proportions.

This organization has and continues to infiltrate every aspect of societies, governments, corporations and even religious institutions worldwide, conducting their clandestine experiments and covert operations. Having apparently mastered a level of almost complete invisibility, the world and general public are left oblivious to the fact that they maybe unknowingly under surveillance and even worse, themselves, guinea pigs for radical research and investigations.

As part of it's modus operandi, the organization was supposedly dissolved in 2000 after a decade of being under the title of O.S.I.R.. According to information collected, the organization is now utilizing several new identities, with one speculated as Advanced Scientific Applications (ASA) based somewhere in Western Europe.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I am an ex-government analyst formerly with the Advanced Research Projects Agency. Now retired, while I am still legally bound to nondisclosure laws, I am compelled to share this information because of the magnitude of it. As part of my previous job duties, I had several dealings with representatives of this organization and was trully fearful for my life by just having to deal with this group. I am certain there are others in government who have had dealings with this organization or perhaps those civilians, unlucky enough to have been subjects of the group, that I am hoping will feel strongly and empowered enough to share their stories and experiences.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Dharma Blue]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but I had to give this one a no vote as you do not have a source cited.
Most of the information that I have been able to gather on OSIR has been mostly really old data.
Do you have any sources on this? What was the reason behind thier dealings with you?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Man, I really don't want to vote "No" on this - maybe you can reshape it into an OP/ED?

Zip

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I agree with Zip; this should be an OP/ED or a post in one of the regular forums. Very interesting read though...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am the source of this information. As noted below the article, I am and ex-government analyst formerly with the Advanced Research Projects Agency. I am unable to convey any other information or additional documentation, as I am already pushing the envelope of what I am legally allowed to do with becoming the focus of retaliation from either the organization or other government-related agencies.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
While that's understandable, unfortuantely (as I see it anyways) direct sources aren't necessarily the best ones. I don't want to sound like I'm discrediting you, but we only have your word to go on for this. I can just as easily sit here and claim to have worked alongside three grays and Jesus Christ--no one knows if it's true or not, but without a corroborating source it's hard to believe it. I'm not saying you're lying--please don't think that for a second--but look at it from the other side of the screen.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is great info if true...
I have a suggestion...
If you want to be sited as the source of this story... then we will need some proof of who you are...

the method I suggest is to send 1 person (a trustworthy mod) a verifiable bit of proof (pay stub perhaps)... and have them vouch for you...

there are many mods that would be willing to be your vouch... you just have to show them something that will convince them...
and yes, I am sure they will keep your identity and connection a secret...

Would love to hear more... but need something to convince us that you are, who you say you are...

you say you needed to let us know... so please follow thru with this and prove who you are, so that these words don't get lost among so many "people in the know, tales"

thank you

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
But you aren't saying anything. Just like the rest of our government, your statements are vague at best. There is no mention of anything concrete other than a few scientists and an agency name. Terms such as supersecret and clandestine don't help much with the "fleshing out" of your intent. Which brings me to my question...what IS your intent of this post?

By the way, could you give us your field of expertise?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by BadMojo]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This sounds like an idea I had for the "short stories forum", hehe. I am wondering though, where is your news source? I just see an empty box for that. I'd love to see sources for something like this.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I had a similar thought about the short story, or script for a TV show.

In fact, so did someone else.

www.psiberific.com...
The organization finally agreed to release some of its closed files at the request of actor/ writer/ producer/ musician Dan Akroyd, a life long student of the paranormal who wanted to bring his personal interest to television and to those with similar interest. In Psi Factor: Chronicles of the Paranormal, fictional dramas have been woven from the essence of selected O.S.I.R. cases - making the series the only such dramatic anthology inspired by actual incidents.

While the information in the post does seem like a story or movie plot,
this does not absolutely negate Dharma Blue's information.

makeitso

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

While the information in the post does seem like a story or movie plot,
this does not absolutely negate Dharma Blue's information.

makeitso

Very true, I was just surprised by how closely Dharma's post compared to my idea. I am a little concerned about the lack of evidence to back up the claims, and am hoping Dharma, or somebody, can provide more information.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I hope Dharma comes back and explains too. But judging from the lack of response from the excellent researchers here, I suppose it is just a hoax.

However, there are 10 things that I pulled from his post that could be researched in an attempt at validation. Sorry if I overlooked any.

1. The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research
(O.S.I.R.)
THE ULTRA-TOP SECRET AGENDA OF AN OMNIPOTENT SCIENTIFIC ORGANIZATION

2. since the mid-1940's
3. phenomenology division anomalous phenomena
4. First "Public Affairs Department" when it went overt in 1990
5. From 1990 through 2000, the organization went by the name of The Office of Scientific Investigation and Research (O.S.I.R.).
6. Dr. Alan Henderson, Christopher Chacon, Dr. George Taylor, Dr. Douglas Davies and Dr. David Allen.
7. super elite "Dharma Blue" ultra top secrecy status
8 .Advanced Scientific Applications (ASA) based somewhere in Western Europe.
9. Advanced Research Projects Agency
10. Dharma Blue ATS profile

Shouldnt take too long to find a flaw in the story if it is a fabrication, right?

makeitso

top topics

join