It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Karva Maga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Does anyone know where you can take Karva Maga? Becuase I know its a type of self defense class and I want to take it. Do you know if there are any websites.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think it's Krav Maga and look in the phone book.

Peace

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It is "Krav Maga."

Does anyone know where you can take Karva Maga? Becuase I know its a type of self defense class and I want to take it. Do you know if there are any websites.

I'm in Oklahoma, and I have never come across a Krav Maga school, I must admit. Though, it may be different in your area, but I doubt it.

To my knowledge, Krav Maga isn't extremely popular in the United States. It's "the official self defense system of the Israeli Defense Forces."

I'm looking at the website of a training facility in Los Angeles, California. www.kravmaga.com...

I myself never have been very keen to Krav Maga. I'm not sure why, but I just don't like it. Granted, I don't know much about it, but the little that I do, I dislike, or have disinterest in.

However, if you're looking into Krav Maga just because it's a form of self-defense, I think the point is lost - but that's just my opinion. Also, I would recommend sitting in on a few classes at a few different schools of whatever art you choose - Krav Maga, or otherwise. Don't throw your money away at a school that isn't worth a bone.

If you want websites, do a Google search for "Krav Maga." It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LOBO

Ha i know I'm a few years late, but there does happen to be a Krav Maga school in Tulsa

top topics

join