It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rope a viable method for AP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The rope method can be found Here.

Basically it says that once in a relaxed state, you can imagine a rope above your chest area and astrally "pull" yourself up it to separate your astral and physical body. Does anybody know if this tactic works? According to the site author, it is the easiest method for consciously separating your bodies.

Does it work?

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Haliberd]

[edit on 6-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
no idea.

i just sit down. place my feet formly on the ground...earth myself. make sure my shield is up. keep my back straight and relax. then in my mind stand up and i'm gone.

now i go astral and still be able to do my regular earthly tasks at the same time.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
i just sit down. place my feet formly on the ground...earth myself. make sure my shield is up. keep my back straight and relax. then in my mind stand up and i'm gone.

now i go astral and still be able to do my regular earthly tasks at the same time.

What do you mean "earth" yourself, and how do you put your "shield" up, and what relaxation method do you use?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
earth as in picturing lines/anchor going from your feet deeply into the ground
shield is in a spiritual shield around you so that others can not attack you
i hate it when going out and a wanna be black mage attacks me.

relaxing...no idea. i am relaxed by nature and do this naturaly since i was 8 :S

but i heard from others that meditation helps and also laying in bed and going over each muscle...tightening em before relaxing them.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have not been online for a very long time and when i checked my U2U's there was a question to me from a member wanting to know what i thought was a good method for astral projection. I wrote back to him that in my opinion "the rope Method" by Robert Bruce was not only the best but the only way i have been able to get out of body. Then i looked over the boards and saw your query about this same issue what a coincidense!.

The method can be found at "Treatise by Robert Bruce" i believe he was the originator of this method and that he developed this for the blind as a way for them to see without the limitations of their impairment.Over the years i have tried many different techniques but this was the only one that worked for me.
My area of expertise is Remote Viewing(over 15 years) and Astral Projection is a very distant second as far as my abilitys and interests go.
but i highly suggest people who are wanting to try AP use this method it should save you alot of time and frustration .

Good Luck Haliberd: Let me know if you have any questions about RV or AP i would be glad to help with advice and technique if you would like.
Parker

new topics

top topics

join