It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limited or No Connectivity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok I got the solution to this headache. Just reinstall your OS, by formatting the drive in which your xp is currently installed.

I tried installing Win 2000 in another drive and found the same problem even here. However in Win2000, it won't say "limited connectivity" rather it just switches from Connected to Network unplugged state continuously. This means the damn virus still exists in the OS from the other drive and trying to hamper the internet connection.

Then I formatted my both my C and D drives (had to by additional hard disk as external to keep a backup of my important files and folders), installed Vista freshly. i don't see any problem here. So presume once you clean up the drive in which your XPSP2 is installed, you should be free from this problem (unless it again happens to visit you sometime later through internet)

Am a happy guy now

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
hey, am another victim, of the mysterious "limited or no connectivity "Virus "'!! hmm will continue researching until the issues sorted... and will definitely post here if I find the solution.. until then..
FYI, based in India...

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

<< 1   >>

join