It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This may be a problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I've been trying to AP for a while now but I've always hit the same snag. I use my own method out of habit (because when I try to use someone else's I always end up messing it up). I relax my body, concentrating on my breath, when I'm relax I start to concentrate on drawing inward. After doing this I get to the point where I feel like I'm floating inside my body, and that body is only a skin that's to be shed. I then try to lift upward and out, but here is where I hit the snag.
I've always felt a kind of wieght at my wrists and ankles, but never thought it would be a problem. When I try to lift out of my body, I can't on account of these bands around my wrists and ankles. I don't like drawing attention to this fact about me but I've wanted to AP for a long time now. Do any of you have suggestions for me?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Sorry, I can't help you. I'm still a little confused about what your trying to relay.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thats odd, because the hands and feet are usually the first to come loosened astrally.

check out Astral Dynamics, they have a lot of good tips for this exact problem.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
If you have lots of stress in your life, or something is out of balanced in you; this could possibly be your subconscious "visually" tying you down, trying to tell you there might be other things to take care of first.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I got to say I do have stress in my life and I am coping with that. And if something is out of balance it would be my open minded self not understanding some things. I'm also pretty sure that these weights at my wrists and ankles are not something my subconscious is making up.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm kind of under the impression that the subconscious mind is the most powerful force a person can experience. It is learning to control and work with it, that acts such as AP are achieved, and personally I believe that if your third eye is fairly trained it can make you see these restraints as a "physical" reality.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I don't see these restraints. I feel them. It's as if feeling them comes along with the package of my senses. Just as I can feel death when I hold a dead rabbit, or life when the wind blows, or wariness if the air seems to be holding its breath, even the anger of others as they try to fight or sadness if someone beloved died. These restraints are real.

new topics

top topics

join