It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptology School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cryptography is quickly headed into quantum mechanics so after you have a grasp on your higher math studies you are going to want an immersion into quantum mechanics. Future encryption systems will most likely use a sets of quantum entangled communication nodes for instant communications that can not be intercepted by devices that do not share the quantum entangled state of the other components in the encrypted communication system. A very up to date understanding of electronics engineering would be a good idea as well if you want to work on cryptographic systems integration and not just cryptographic software.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The idea of public encryption is fascinating. I would like to introduce the idea to my Computer Literacy course (for 10th graders). I have read some very general descriptions of public encryption, but I would like to know a little more specific concept. Do you have any reading suggestions - books or articles, which are not too technical? I am a Computer teacher in a high school, teaching Pascal as well as Computer Literacy. Symbolic logic was my favorite subject in college.
----------------------
Tanyaa

(removed link)

Terms & Conditions Of Use
4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on ATS within posts, private messages, avatars or signatures without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC...

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Becuase of the small amount of schools who offer programs in cryptology where is the best place to get resources and learn it own your own for the average mathematician.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im currently pursuin a degree in computer engineerin frm India.Im interested in cryptology. Does anyone noe where I can apply for an internship as the basic requirement for NSA is US citizenship...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join