It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone seen this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
has anyone else seen this newspaper cutting?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Check some of the links in this search for more info...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
As those in the know are aware the author Tim Upton is actually an anagram for the infamous Martian operative knows as Pit Muton, this is just another example of the Martian disinformation machine at work...just kidding.

I've seen these images before and while they are cool and intriguing I think Graham Birdsall saying this is irrefutable because the images were captured on a government owned telescope is is a little bit of a jump in logic to me anyway.

IMO of course.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Funny you say that because the anagram for Prophet Yahweh's real name Ramon Watkins is Martians Know and for Prophet Yahweh it's "The Happy Whore"

Of course no offense intended to the creator.

Originally posted by Spiderj
As those in the know are aware the author Tim Upton is actually an anagram for the infamous Martian operative knows as Pit Muton, this is just another example of the Martian disinformation machine at work...just kidding.

Spiderj

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Lanotom]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I have not seen the newspaper, but I have seen the photo before. Yeah they are here, but what are ya gonna do.
We cannot demand that they interact with and reveal their true agenda to us. Well we could, but it hasn't gotten me anywhere yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's a shame about Graham Birdsall, he died last year I think it was.. I used to get UFO magazine and it was extrelemy well produced and contained lots of useful information. Unfortunatly he died unexpectedly from a brain tumour or heammorage... I can't remember which, and the magazine has since ceased publication.

Any with regards to the picture, look up 'EuroSETI' in particular, they did a lot of stuff about that, and hopefully it should still bring up some info.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
These are most likely photo anomolies with the equipment...

Why?

Ask yourself how ALL of such UFOs are EXACTLY horizontally aligned with that particular angle and view of the instrument....

the anagram for Prophet Yahweh's real name Ramon Watkins is "Martians Know" and for Prophet Yahweh it's "The Happy Whore"

Oh man, that's funny!

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Martians Know and for Prophet Yahweh it's "The Happy Whore"

HA!@ that is funny.

and don't get me wrong I respected Graham and enjoyed UFO magazine and the others, it's just that statement i thought was a little bit of a leap.

And to elaborate on what Gazrok was saying, I was wondering if anyone can tell me if aside from this being a camera problem could these be a sort of forced perspective thing and these images are like funky plasma blobs or something from the sun.

I don't know but I'm sure there's a big brain on here that could explain it.

Spiderj

By the way Spiderj is an anagram for Der Spij, my super secret code name during my days with MI6 given to me by the supreme reptillian overlord...my god I've had a lot of coffee today.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by Spiderj]

top topics

join