It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo-Mother-ship over Pahrump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey, guys, wasn't there a thread about something like this before? I remember reading about some kind of purple haze following somebody several days ago... If you remember, can you give a link? There was a whole theory about UFOs disguising as clouds and so on... Great picture, btw

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I dont understand all this about UFO cloaking... Why would only some UFO's cloak themselves when others dont .
Great picture.. It reminds me of one of those artsy photography books.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Stalemate]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stalemate
I dont understand all this about UFO cloaking... Why would only some UFO's cloak themselves when others dont .
[edit on 7-6-2005 by Stalemate]

Because not every UFO is the same thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Reno Nevada,
Today about 5:30 PM.
It's a cameraphone, so not the best quality..
Up here, we call it the "Sierra Wave".
We get these Lenticular clouds often..It's just weird that I happened to snap a pic, then come back to see this thread...!!
Kinda hard to see, but it's in the lower center..About to Land, I suspect..

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malkut
Hey, guys, wasn't there a thread about something like this before? I remember reading about some kind of purple haze following somebody several days ago... If you remember, can you give a link? There was a whole theory about UFOs disguising as clouds and so on... Great picture, btw
Silly, that was following Jimmy Hendrix...

Seriously, i beleive they're here, in different shapes and forms.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bhadhidar
Not Nevada Again!

Seriously, I think that is what is refered to as an Lenticular cloud formation; unusual, but not at all rare.

And they have been cited in any number of UFO sightings.

Beautiful photo, though

Kinda looks like a lenticular but they only form due to (serious) air current turbulence over mountain ridges. Doesn't seem to be a ridge associated with this cloud.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is it 'just me' or doesn't this look sorta like my cloud?

The story is at the below link
www.coasttocoastam.com...
I sent my photo in to Coast, but they never posted it.
Maybe, it's because I never claimed it was a UFO.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
IT IS A GOOD IMAGE.
But I wonder why it would be a cloak of some sort?
After travelling all the way from X or Y, it would arrive and... hide?
Are all life forms as terrified as we are at meeting each other? Do civilistations that cross vast distances or time or whatever, react with some protocol that comes from Star Trek?!

Why come here? why hide? if we answer the first question, the second disappears.
A traveller from space hardly arrives on another planet, observes life forms, flashes primary colors from his/her's craft, creates clouds that luckily we have here and then 'farts' about the sky showing off with remarkable maneuvers!

I'd like to believe in ET, but I'll not believe in any Alien/Goverment conspiracy or believe that we're being observed until we're civilised enough for them to make contact.

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its a cloud, its just a cloud, nothing more, nothing less, a cloud. But it is a very pretty picture of the city at night. Thanks for pic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join