It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bass Ale Controlled by Illuminati/NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Hi I am new here. How is everyone?

Could it possibly be that the Illuminati has a lot of companies that manage and launder their money not just big ones but little subsidiaries too. And maybe they put their logo on these companies? it doesn't mean that the people who make the beer are BAD or that the beer itself is evil, it is just another way for them to shunt their money around. It also doesn't mean that the CEO of Bass Ale is illuminati it just means some illuminati henchman created the company or funds it. They don't have to be actual illuminati members for the main funds of the company to go back to elite families..no?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
dont forget the bavarian illuminati were formed a year before Bass and they met up in a munich beer hall...and ALEister crowley got his wealth via his dad's brewery which brewed crowley ale..notice the number of ALE=18..WITH E&A significant regards saturn symbolism

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I homebrew. I have 5 varieties that I label and share with friends:

Rosicrucian Red Wine (originally called Lancaster)
Illuminati White Wine (originally called York)
Templar Ale
Mason Pale Ale
Sion Sang Real (a kosher raspberry infused potato vodka).

The labels each are inspired by their namesakes and has much Masonic/Illuminati/Rosicrucian/Alchemical symbolism.

I hope this doesn't mean that I'm controlled by the NWO. Personally, I thought my soul belonged to Eris.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
there is an interesting beer in Leek called double sunset...supposed to have been named due to an event that takes place at chrome hill in the peak district...however this event may go alot deeper than the unusual setting of the sun and may refer to when the Earth was blessed by 2 suns...our own and the ancient sun saturn worshipped by the elite egyptians of heliopolis..the word STAR represents saturn...AR=RA and ST is the astrological symbol the cross and the serpent

top topics

<< 1   >>

join