It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dakini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hello,
okay for reasons that will remain anonymous, im trying to gather up as much information as i can about something called Dakini.
Heres some brief information, but i really need more, if anyone at all can help me itd be greatly appreciated, im still surfin the net by not finding anything highly sufficient. Thanks!
www.crystalinks.com...
PLEASE someone help me find more information on this...thankyou!

-dani

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Just shooting in the dark here, but Dakini sounds like a portrayal of the necessary spirtual balance of humanity. Good/Evil, Masculine/Femine, Physical/Super-Sensible. Most cultures on Earth from Pre-History on have a spiritual explanation for the necessity of maintaing a grounded and balanced existence. But your anonymous reasons would certainly help in understanding what specifically you are looking for.

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Hello,
okay for reasons that will remain anonymous, im trying to gather up as much information as i can about something called Dakini.
Heres some brief information, but i really need more, if anyone at all can help me itd be greatly appreciated, im still surfin the net by not finding anything highly sufficient. Thanks!
www.crystalinks.com...
PLEASE someone help me find more information on this...thankyou!

-dani

Dani'

Try this site, it is basic but informative.
To me, she has always been as an antithesis to the Hebrew Goddess Lilith

www.dakini.demon.co.uk...

join