It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvest Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Now I have not had enough time to run through every single website to check on this theory so I am guessing that I can rely on you. Now I was talking with a friend with an expansive knowledge of theories and he shared his theory based on his beliefs. Now I first thought that his theory sounded like a fourteen-year-olds version of theory after watching ID4. Now his beliefs included the following basis. That we are infact a food source for an alien species who keeps tabs on us now and then. Now these aliens keep track of us by the way of their ships in the skies or the UFOs that have been reported. This theory uses the creation theory of man to be that these aliens have planted religion into the mind of man so that he is confused about the existance of higher beings allow there to be conflict so that they would never be found out. Now he claims that we are going to be eaten like off of other planets. He says that these aliens travel from planet to planet eating up the supply and then resupplying it and letting the population grow. So my question to you is that have you heard something close to this theory? If so can you give a URL? And then please, PLEASE provide your opinion on this theory against the many other theories of aliens out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
John Keels' theory is that human suffering and pain creates an invisable "substance" called "loosh" that an interdeminsional race of beings use as a drug. Thus wars, tortue, holocasts, famin, etc caused by this race. I don't believe this theory. We are capable of creating all human suffering due to the still primitive nature of humans. We are just techno-monkeys with the ability to sometimes create beautiful and wonderful things along with the means to turn techno-monkey into monkey dust. However I think I would prefer to be eaten by an alien than turned into monkey dust. In human history cannibalism seems to come in out of favor. Ed Abby thinks that we would eat our babys in a heartbeat if things got REALLY tough. I don't know......

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Well I would totally agree with that on a first glance but I would have to do more research to come to a conclusion. This theory my friend brought up was all so real to me except for the religion part. That whole discussion is another matter to be taken care of. But I thank you for your input it has given me something to ponder on.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruth414All
Now I have not had enough time to run through every single website to check on this theory so I am guessing that I can rely on you. Now I was talking with a friend with an expansive knowledge of theories and he shared his theory based on his beliefs. Now I first thought that his theory sounded like a fourteen-year-olds version of theory after watching ID4. Now his beliefs included the following basis. That we are infact a food source for an alien species who keeps tabs on us now and then. Now these aliens keep track of us by the way of their ships in the skies or the UFOs that have been reported. This theory uses the creation theory of man to be that these aliens have planted religion into the mind of man so that he is confused about the existence of higher beings allow there to be conflict so that they would never be found out. Now he claims that we are going to be eaten like off of other planets. He says that these aliens travel from planet to planet eating up the supply and then resupplying it and letting the population grow. So my question to you is that have you heard something close to this theory? If so can you give a URL? And then please, PLEASE provide your opinion on this theory against the many other theories of aliens out there.

It's bad but not quite that bad.

In my investigations and research on the subject, Homo sapiens do not constitute the primary food source for the aliens behind the kidnappings. They generally use many of us for breeding, slavery, dissection and experimentation. Once in a while you hear about an abductee's glandular extracts being used as vitamin supplementation but you rarely hear anything about their bodies actually being used as food.

Regarding religion, the aliens didn't create that either. In order for any religion to get off the ground, you have to have telekinetic miracles, like the creation of food and lots of healings. Aliens can't pull these off. If they could, you would have Zetan-Grey god images in our churches.

Retired Sgt. Clifford Stone stated that the Zetan-Greys would like us to think that they created our "gods" (he mentioned Jesus). But like I stated, Zetan-aliens cannot manifest true telekinesis with their advanced machines, which means that they will never be able to start a worldwide religion that is unparalleled in popularity -- the Raelians and the supporters of alien spirit channelers notwithstanding.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Have you read this thread?

It delves into the theory that we are 'the food of the gods'. Something of a disturbing but interesting read. Don't be put off by the title, it's not entirely 'political'...ie the usual NWO theme.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by frayed1]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Frayed1 I am so glad for that contribution. I had not read that post on here at all. I have now started to dive into this piece of information to cross check it with my friend's theory. I do admit that he did mention the NWO was behind dealings with this race in terms of defense. He claimed that they had a live one of these aliens contained within a facility..(I am guessing the Groom Lake Facility: Area 51)..He also said that the alien they had was from the Roswell incident. It sounded like an observation gathered from ID4 like I had said..But being the researcher I am I had to consider both sides of the ball.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

He says that these aliens travel from planet to planet eating up the supply and then resupplying it and letting the population grow. So my question to you is that have you heard something close to this theory?

Sure...

You can watch the DVD of a miniseries called "V"...

Or of course, the Twilight Zone episode (or Outer Limits, etc., not sure which one) "To Serve Man"...

Or google on "UFO Yellow Book"....etc. etc.

However, think about it... Wouldn't it simply be easier to "farm" humans, as we do cattle, somewhere in a controlled environment, rather than freely roaming a planet, developing weapons, spacecraft, etc.???

Also, they must not eat much, as a pretty small number have vanished completely related to UFO activity.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   

However, think about it... Wouldn't it simply be easier to "farm" humans, as we do cattle, somewhere in a controlled environment, rather than freely roaming a planet, developing weapons, spacecraft, etc.???

Alright Gazrok not that I believe this theory but I will point out somethings that are interesting on your critism. While yes it would be easier just to put us in a controlled environment I would ask this question, Do you think that it is more fun for a hunter to hunt in the wild? Or in a big white room with no room for his prey to hide? Maybe since they do not think that we could get too far advanced to hinder their efforts that is why they let us multiply at a rate that is uncontrolled. As for the UFO's that take small amounts my friend simply explained that these are scouts and not the main force that is supposed to come here. We will all be food he says as soon as they come here except for the few people they leave as seeds. If this theory was correct the only explanation would be that these Aliens are agressive, arrogant, and love their superiority over our race. Now this isnt the theory I would run to I am just creating discussion.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Also, they must not eat much, as a pretty small number have vanished completely related to UFO activity.

Besides, free range humans just don't taste as good as a nice plump human "veal"

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Do you think that it is more fun for a hunter to hunt in the wild?

How sporting is it to fly above the target, shoot it with a tractor beam, then shove a meat thermometer up it's ass? Hardly a "fun" hunt....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I'm sure that is a very small, yet SICK percentage of people in this world that would disagree with you... but that's for a whole other topic

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Interesting..Heh..That is very true but how do you know they will use a ship to do it rather than a full scale invasion and just feast while its there. Its very possible that these beings are extremely savage and therefore would have no problem tearing us to bits. Once again just trying to create discussion.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I always thought all other alien races in the galaxy used Earth as an asylum for the criminally insane. All the crazies and undesirables are exiled here.

It certainly explains a lot...

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Interesting...Yes that must mean that my household as a kid was where they put the worst of them. I am not going to be totally serious about everything so if that was true yes..It would explain quite a bit. Would certainly explain our savage behavior.

new topics

top topics

join