It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Summoned A UFO 9 minutes ago

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Drexon I apologize if you are a little out of touch with my claims because so many other factors have become a issue. Before I even thought of summoning UFO's I have been a ameature Ufologist. I've also studied well into the Paranormal, and one thing I've learned a little about one subject, is that when you dig to the root the story become even more outrageous. There's no simple answer to whats going on here, the only thing most witnesses to this event suggest is to pray yourself. I knew most people would not believe me, even if I brough a video with the NEWS unable to explain what they saw. I have no problem keeping the believers to believe, but I've never made any effort to manipulate a disbeliever, thats not why I come to ATS, its to share my experiences with a curious community. I never brought the DEVIL into this thread, but yet you see how he ends up here, that shows you the power of EVIL, yet I would like to keep this experience positive and uniquely spiritual. I know what I saw, I know others are seeing this, and yes It does get a little scary the deeper you get, and theres more to come by the looks of it, but my intentions are nothing but positive and threw the protection of GOD
Actually, my post was specifically designed to upset you to test how much you'd defend your thread. Being that it is you, in bold letters, brought up "DEVIL" and "EVIL" and was generally not too concerned about what I wrote I hereby deem this thread a call for attention. I'm labelling you as a one of many ATS crackpots wich talk about luminati, lizard men and secret agents they met in the supermarket (warthog911), sorry.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
opps, read the next one

[edit on 6-6-2005 by MatyAus]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon

Drexon I apologize if you are a little out of touch with my claims because so many other factors have become a issue. Before I even thought of summoning UFO's I have been a ameature Ufologist. I've also studied well into the Paranormal, and one thing I've learned a little about one subject, is that when you dig to the root the story become even more outrageous. There's no simple answer to whats going on here, the only thing most witnesses to this event suggest is to pray yourself. I knew most people would not believe me, even if I brough a video with the NEWS unable to explain what they saw. I have no problem keeping the believers to believe, but I've never made any effort to manipulate a disbeliever, thats not why I come to ATS, its to share my experiences with a curious community. I never brought the DEVIL into this thread, but yet you see how he ends up here, that shows you the power of EVIL, yet I would like to keep this experience positive and uniquely spiritual. I know what I saw, I know others are seeing this, and yes It does get a little scary the deeper you get, and theres more to come by the looks of it, but my intentions are nothing but positive and threw the protection of GOD
Actually, my post was specifically designed to upset you to test how much you'd defend your thread. Being that it is you, in bold letters, brought up "DEVIL" and "EVIL" and was generally not too concerned about what I wrote I hereby deem this thread a call for attention. I'm labelling you as a one of many ATS crackpots wich talk about luminati, lizard men and secret agents they met in the supermarket (warthog911), sorry.

A lot of those theories hold water you know. Perhaps you should do some independent research on those subjects (topics) you so carelessly dismiss.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Did you not see the examples I cited above? Perhaps I should have continued. I really don't know what your definition of far fetched is, but lizards walking around pretending to be humans, for instance, is well beyond the line in my book. Again, people can make whatever claims they want, because like everything else--aliens or UFOs included--there is no proof to back up what they say. It will just turn into a multi-page debate thread that fizzles out once people come to that realization; this one, for example.

Proven falsehoods usually happen in a variety of ways...when someone is deliberately trying to pull the proverbial "leg" of our membership. Details are proven false by other members, the hoaxer contradicts himself, or even the hoaxer admitting he was pulling a fast one...

True, the majority of claims made by members or cited by members cannot be proven or disproven. That ISN'T what the rule applies to. It applies to the intentional misleading of members through outright deception. Now, no doubt there are numerous such deceptions that went unnoticed and/or unproven to be falsehoods or fact. Again, not what we're talking about here. We're talking about when it's proven (beyond most doubt) that a poster is just making it up. It's rare that such cases occur, but they do happen. In fact, I saw one just last week, claimed by a member, yet was actually a cut and paste job from someone else's sighting.

It was JUST a reminder....my panties are completely unbunched...
(and the silk feels rather good I might add)

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I would also like to remind folks that making fake UFO sightings and posting outright fiction about your personal experiences ARE against board policy and will result in the user's account being removed:

quote:
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Terms and Conditions of Use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've banned several people for coming in and making up stupid stories and trying to get folks to believe their lies. Fiction belongs in the fiction section; not on the main board section.

does that rule apply on april 1st

i remember the last two april fools day

[edit on 6-6-2005 by they see ALL]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
We must becareful though with these summons, you never know, you might wake up one night with a Zeta staring right at you

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
We must becareful though with these summons, you never know, you might wake up one night with a Zeta staring right at you

I tryed for like 10 mins, and after had a strange feeling like i was being watched, most likely in my head though. And after I kind of thought about the possibility that maybe this could provoke their interest to yourself... Could be a risk.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is interesting to hear. I remember when I was young I loved to "storm break" to see if i could get it to rain. Sometimes I got results. There definately is something out there.Weither it be alien, supernatural or extradimensional there is something that can be tapped. The question you should ask is that does it feel right or wrong to you. Then you might know what type of forces your dealing with.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The thing is, aliens most likely dont communicate with speach, but rather telepathy.. and I think humans DO have the ability to use telepathy, but our thoughts are not well enough organized to use it.

here is a recent (today) article that is close to my theory.. www.indiadaily.com...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by bsr5]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
.. I was actually downtown today looking for cheep big balloons.

Dude.. not that I do not believe that you think you summoned a UFO.. (I don't.. but that is besides the point) ..why are you not doing this constantly for verification of your results?

Why can PY NOT summon on very windy days? Why? Here is why...

prophetyahweh.funtigo.com...

.. balloons .. its that simple.

I don't believe the bit about him making $150,000 a year. He would already have a huge site.

The only thing that keeps my interest in UFOs and this event going is about what RiverHoney said that for some reason people CAN make UFOs appear.

What if.. these are just psychic projections? I mean the brain works on electricity right? Is it so far fetched that our brains can create glowing orbs in the sky.. I'd buy that before buying that UFOs can appear on demand.

I remember reading (I looked but could not find the article anywhere) about how Japanese Researchers have to EXPECT to see UFOs before they go out sky watching.. and that they appear .. basically.. on demand to a degree.

The other thing is.. I mean.. (its just so stupid.. it so hard to talk about it seriously) ... WHY does he not just TEACH THE WORLD his new and hidden secret of prayer so that everyone can do it for themselves? Looking at this guy I have to imagine that you don't have to be that pious or skilled in prayer for that matter. So why doesn't he just give all of us the secret formula so we can all do this too? Then we won't be skeptical about it anymore. THEN.. we could have a North America wide summoning. We could all summon at once.. all at the same time.. and the 1000s of UFOs that decend would be proof once and for all that he isn't a con artist....

.... oh.. and that UFOs exist too... can't forget that.

Maybe all the people who want to kill him would then appoligise to him for wanting to kill him? I dunno... personally I don't blame them much... con artists.. specially those who "prey" on the weak and poor and stupid deserve to be shot dead pretty much.

I feel very strongly about con men.. this is the reason I like Penn and Teller, I respect their efforts to expose people like this.

And they should get on it actually.. ACTUALLY... I know they are going to parady this for their next show.. like I want to ... I'm so damn surprised no one else has done it yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
LOL Drexon, you are a funny character, you deem me a crackpot? Im sorry but you dont know me enough to deem me anything. I dont care who you are but thats a direct attack toward my character in result to my sighting claims. Yes I have done research into the Illumanti, I've searched just about any subject into societies, paranormal, and UFO's, I dont know if thats a crime, but as long as they are subjects here I will research deep to seek enough personal knowledge about the world until I'm full-filled not when it seems weird to others. I knew someone would JUDGE me because of my claim, and I dont anyone to test my integrity, I dont think thats your job, you dont know me, and you are not here to build my character, I'll build my own thank you, though I am flattered by your concern. As far as researching lizard aliens I've read a whole dictionary full alien races threw out galaxies, but I didnt believe a word of it because we as HUMANS DONT KNOW. I dont know about a supermarkey meeting, but you also dont know what goes on in our world, so if it did happend and we are later to find out that situations as such actually occured you have to face wrong, and If Im wrong about this I will be man enough to face it, but Drexon before you LABEL me, be sure check for perfection within your own character. Born and Raised In L.A. within this gang infested city I never had time to worry about UFO's but the older I get the bigger the world gets, the more Im looking for, and GOD is one of my strengths.

Today I was unable to summon a UFO for my friends, they never came over, but tommorrow I will be at L.A. Trade Techs Graduation, and a hell of a lot people will have camera's and cam corders. I'm nervous as hell because I've never taken on something like this, to be honest I've been caught in shootouts and never have been half as afraid, but with the strength and faith in GOD im ready to do this.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I'm nervous as hell because I've never taken on something like this, to be honest I've been caught in shootouts and never have been half as afraid, but with the strength and faith in GOD im ready to do this.

No offense intended Mouse but when I read that last part I couldn't help but picture B-Rad from Malibu's Most Wanted.

Good luck with your summons and if you do get one be sure to yell incoming so people start looking in the sky.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
keep us updated

im personally very interested in following this until we can conclusively prove it one way or the other.

I personally have not tried to summon the ufos yet; i was waiting to see what other peoples expierances are befoer i jump in

i have seen Ufos before in my life; and after my first sighting i went out into my backyard everynight to watch for them
i saw around 30 sightings
even one close enough to know it was metallic and disk shaped; could even see the grooves in it!
today i look back and i think i was probably summoning them !!!
seriously!! i would tell my friends "one will show up watch" and we waited watching and watching for hours; then it appeared!!!
its just like a summoning...actually
i never realized it until now however...LOL

that is why im so keenly interested in finding out the truth of "alien summoning"

i know that something exists outside of earth as a personal fact; ive seen it already
Thats why i want to know if they will respond to our thoughts...

I think the aliens are ready to be photographed; and I think that such a thing would certainly help build a evidence base

true photos and videos are easily faked;
but if we can start bringing in some videos
than we will make our first step to solving this issue

Is it Real or Imagination??
I dont know yet!
I want to know!

Please we need videos; because videos speak louder than words.

Ill be watching and waiting; im very curious if anyone can get video of the encounters...

Until then ; its just "hear say"
I trust people ; but I dont need proof for myself; ive already seen the flying saucer
I want the proof; or evidence; so that we can share this with other people in a quicker eyes only kinda way

If this is true; which it may or may not be;
there should be easily 100s of people calling the ufos and dozens of them making videos of it

Just the fact that we havent got a single ATS user - made video up here yet is speaking volumes to me about it
It already has me skeptical

I am not on one side of this issue or the other
Im trying to mediate between the two groups.
So stop fighting and argueing and lets get to work!

In fact; im overcoming my fear and im ready to go summon a ufo for myself!
I dont have a video camera but that doesnt matter; as i can get one anytime i want and IF this is true
I should be able to summon them anytime also *unless i tick them off*

Ill post my findings after ive conducted at least 2 or 3days of research.
If i see nothing ; ill report it; If i see a ufo; ill report that too; and hopefully i can have photos and video to back it up

This is closer to science than it is anything else.

There is a wild theory being presented; and Im so curious I have to test it myself; especially with all the reports of it being true.

I will get back to all of you on that.

Seriously; if this is or isnt true; we can certainly learn something from this expierance
Let us continue in our discovery

This is all unfolding in a very strange manner...

Keep it up yall
and get us some videos!
*ill try to get some this week too*

--- and hey if it actually works we can make a section with hundreds of ufo summonings in it done by alot of ATS people

and if its fake; we will all remember how silly we humans are

either way we win hehe
lets figure this out!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont believe you simply cause I dont even believe this so called fake prophet. If you are sayin you are going out and praying the same prayer yahweh did and all of a sudden a ufo appears well that aint on. It isnt true you just cant summon a UFO by reciting the same prayer. U probably seen a plane

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

and when I summon them, they are working threw GOD, if you want to

How many exactly are you summoning? I thought it was just 1 but you talk about more than 1

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I say that we all go out and make an honest attempt to summon these things. If its true that these things are real and that they respond to prayer/meditation then we should have measurable success. I did try this last night and while Im not going to relate my experience because I cant prove it or anything, it was wierd. Especially because I did it with a great deal of skepticism. Even though I didnt believe Id see anything I tried to make myself feel as though I would while I "prayed" and then looked at the sky with a discerning eye.

I only mention that I saw something to maybe encourage others to go and try this. If for no other reason then just to say that you tried it and it didnt work. If you go into this believing, youre going to have to be incredibly discriminating in what you identify as a UFO so as not to make a false sighting out of eagerness.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I think when he is saying them, he is using a general term. Or he could be assuming that there is more than one person ( or thing) in the craft, this too is assuming that these are mand aircraft. I am no English Major but I am sure there is some huge word that can sum up what I am saying

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey mouse, just wanted to say that I believe what you are saying. I think that if you really can summon these UFO you are probably doing so threw telepathy. This really works, I can't show any Links or other info on it, but I can tell you that it works (telepathy). An interesting experiment anyone can do, the next time that you are behind a person, maybe in a grocery store line or in the buss etc. Direct your vision to the backside base of their head, and tell them to do something (think it don't say it out loud), repeat it as many times as needed. A good example is to have them stand on one leg, and if your telepathy is strong, you will pass this info on to that person and he'll probably do it (stand on the leg of choice). It sounds funny I know, but give it a try, and you'll probably amaze your self. I can say such a thing cause it has worked for me when I was younger. When I was a kid I had a UFO sighting that was so impressive, that If I were to say it here people would probably think I was crazy. But I'll tell you this, I used my thoughts to communicate with whoever was piloting it, and I let them know that I wanted to get a better view of their ship, and it happened, it got so close to me that I tough It was going to harm me in some way. I was paralyzed for a few minutes, then I ran back home. It was in a park close to my house. The event was so traumatizing, that it left me dreaming of UFOs for months. I would wake up at night scared, and then decided never to do such a thing again.

Now I don't know about summoning in the name of God or anything like that will work. But I do know that California is having a UFO wave. If you are talented at telepathy, you can somehow think about seeing a UFO and asking to see one might increase your chances.

I know that nobody out there will believe me, and that’s fine, but just cause you think that its not going to work, and are probably embarrassed to try it, does not give you the right project your personal failures on others.

In the case of Prophet Yahweh, you can tell he does his supposed summons for profit. He is a charlatan, and has his videos to prove it.

Telepathy is real, it’s a talent, some people have it and will probably never know it. It’s like singing, some people can sing like angels, and others can’t carry out a tune.

Here is a link on where the UFO are appearing in California,
www.gravitonproductions.com...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hmm ill probably summon the anal probers.... that wont be fun for me lol

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I will try this tomorrow when its light out...*shudder* too scared at night LOL. Mouse I believe you 110% and dont listen to the naysayers...follow your heart. GOOD LUCK to all you summoners. The truth awaits.

PS: I will try to take pics with my disposable camera

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join