It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Summoned A UFO 9 minutes ago

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
You do not have to prey to God. You just have to be in a mind set that allows you to communicate to what is above. In saying that, it still has to be determinded weather or not they are beings cruising around, or are in fact God or his angels. If they are angels you should not worship them, you just have to meditate, thats all it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
God also says that in the last days his true prophets will speak the truth in revelation, I would know if the devil were leading me anywhere. My life has wild and crazy enough for me to know the diffrence between Gods and the Devils work

The devil is a tricky fellow. He has a way of convincing ppl many things. What good have these things done? If God wanted angles or whatever to appear to someone He would have sent them himself and not wait for ppl to pray for them.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
First off, no one said we were worshipping the UFO's them selves, and when I summon them, they are working threw GOD, if you want to commnicate with them without GOD go ahead, but I am comfortable using speaking with them threw GOD

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
there have been 1000's of sightings sense time itself, and without prayer. I dont think that the devils using them, I think the devils already down here and waiting to come into power, I well informed of where the evil is comming from and Heavens arent the source

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So this is a flat out lie, right? :/ I mean.. talk about devils, god.. prayers to make UFOs appear. If anyone from outside this board read this thread they'd discard it in an instant. And I don't even think you've captured even 50% of this board with this thread, it's just too far out there.
I'd Like to believe, but it just seems too much.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Drexon I apologize if you are a little out of touch with my claims because so many other factors have become a issue. Before I even thought of summoning UFO's I have been a ameature Ufologist. I've also studied well into the Paranormal, and one thing I've learned a little about one subject, is that when you dig to the root the story become even more outrageous. There's no simple answer to whats going on here, the only thing most witnesses to this event suggest is to pray yourself. I knew most people would not believe me, even if I brough a video with the NEWS unable to explain what they saw. I have no problem keeping the believers to believe, but I've never made any effort to manipulate a disbeliever, thats not why I come to ATS, its to share my experiences with a curious community. I never brought the DEVIL into this thread, but yet you see how he ends up here, that shows you the power of EVIL, yet I would like to keep this experience positive and uniquely spiritual. I know what I saw, I know others are seeing this, and yes It does get a little scary the deeper you get, and theres more to come by the looks of it, but my intentions are nothing but positive and threw the protection of GOD

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hey guys i dont know if you read a few days ago that i too had managed to do this and caught it on tape, im having loads of trouble getting it onto my PC. I have a JVC mini DV cam but it is not getting recognised by my computer. Nothing, it doesnt even acnowledge it when i plug it in. I want to get this video online so i can get your opinion, anyone got any suggestions as to what i can do?

I plug it in via firewire, but im not too sure wither mny firewire card is installed correctly, and i dont know the maker of the firewire card either! Help! im lookin at this video but i want you to see it!

I'll make a post about it

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil0s0pher
I plug it in via firewire, but im not too sure wither mny firewire card is installed correctly, and i dont know the maker of the firewire card either! Help! im lookin at this video but i want you to see it!

I'll make a post about it

In windows XP:

Right click on "My Comuter," select properties, click hardware tab, click hardware manager, see if all of your devices are set up properly. If you have anything in red, or with question marks (?) beside them something is setup wrong.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I have just moved a thread from this forum in which Phil0s0pher explains the problems he is having with getting his footage into his pc. It can be found here in the computer help forum.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

if anyone can help him out, then please can you post any advice you may have there

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Im going to try a summoning for a friend today and he has a video camera, so if he comes I most definantly record the event

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, do post when and where.

As I've said before, the way to check that these things are real is to look for the newspaper stories that jets in the area have scrambled. They've had sightings before where there WAS military jet activity (reported in the newspaper because it's kind of hard to ignore commercial aircraft being told to clear airspace and jets roaring through.)

So if it's a REAL UFO, then we'll find reports in the papers and on local radio stations afterward about military activity (like the Waldorf incident in 2002: pnahay.home.sprynet.com... .)

This is one sure test to tell whether the person really DID see something or if they're pulling either a "I have no clue what anything in the sky looks like" or "I'm so stupid that I'm going to report a fake UFO sighting to make myself look important" syndrome.

Keep us posted. We'll watch the newspapers and independant MUFON reports.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
If you assume everyone within a 30˚ angle could see the UFO, that's a square mileage of about 38. If you say 45˚, it jumps to 113.

Someone's gotta see this.

Exactly. Ten minutes of this thing flying around is a LONG time! In LA, you would think this would have been spotted by someone else. I tried alot of different seaches for ufo sightings in LA on 6/5/05 and came up with nothing. Not saying that this didn't happen, but why in the world wouldn't you have a camera or video camera handy when "summoning" perhaps one of the greatest phenomenom ever???

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I tried alot of different seaches for ufo sightings in LA on 6/5/05 and came up with nothing. Not saying that this didn't happen, but why in the world wouldn't you have a camera or video camera handy when "summoning" perhaps one of the greatest phenomenom ever???

To be honest, NUFORC, MUFON, etc. aren't always the best at updating their site for days, so such reports may not show up for a while... Devil's advocate and all, but felt the point should be made...

I was looking for Yahweh's recorded news summoning, for reports, and found nada for that area and day....but then, I don't expect many reported seeing a runaway helium balloon....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I was looking for Yahweh's recorded news summoning, for reports, and found nada for that area and day....but then, I don't expect many reported seeing a runaway helium balloon....

You don't think that the PROFIT of Yahweh is gonna report the competition's summonings do ya?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would also like to remind folks that making fake UFO sightings and posting outright fiction about your personal experiences ARE against board policy and will result in the user's account being removed:

quote:
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Terms and Conditions of Use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We've banned several people for coming in and making up stupid stories and trying to get folks to believe their lies. Fiction belongs in the fiction section; not on the main board section.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
so you guys are actually summoning the ufos to come? or wait, you're praying that they will come.... or are you begging them to come?

perhaps they fooled you and you're actually *worshiping* them and their trincut technology. careful now.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Just a reminder to all, that be sure you're stating the truth as you know it, and not just pulling our leg...

From the Terms & Conditions...

1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Not saying anyone on this thread is violating said rule, but just posting it as a reminder....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's great that you are busting out with the Rules and Regulations, but realistically, how do you plan to enforce this?

From the Terms & Conditions...

There are lots of people who make daily claims of various kinds of evidence: alien abductions, ufo sightings, some kind of grey people living in the middle of the earth--or something along those lines, world wide government conspiracies; need I go on?

So some guy reads about (self proclaimed) "prophet" Yahoo, sees all the attention he gets and decides to try and get some for himself. Yeah, he's probably lying, but then again, aren't the vast majority on this site?

This is simply a case of a timely topic. Let's not get our panties in a bunch.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Quoting the terms and conditions is sometimes a good idea in the case of someone posting something which to some may seem a bit far fetched. We have had threads started in which members have made some quite extraordinary claims which in the end turn out to be false.
posting the T&C can be seen as providing an amnesty on false claims within a thread if you will. A get out while you can clause.
If a member is confident with the validity of their story, then of course there is no problem with posting it. But if a member should knowingly post something that is false , and this is discovered to be so by others, then at least they have been given fair warning of the consequences.
Nobody is accusing anyone of anything here, or enforcing any rules. Just pointing them out.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by pantha]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
Quoting the terms and conditions is sometimes a good idea in the case of someone posting something which to some may seem a bit far fetched. We have had threads started in which members have made some quite extraordinary claims which in the end turn out to be false.
[edit on 6-6-2005 by pantha]

Did you not see the examples I cited above? Perhaps I should have continued. I really don't know what your definition of far fetched is, but lizards walking around pretending to be humans, for instance, is well beyond the line in my book. Again, people can make whatever claims they want, because like everything else--aliens or UFOs included--there is no proof to back up what they say. It will just turn into a multi-page debate thread that fizzles out once people come to that realization; this one, for example.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join