It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Summoned A UFO 9 minutes ago

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Amazing! What did you say in your mind or focus on when the ufo appered?
you felt anything strange?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Your focus should be that you are doing as a prophet to GOD, or Yahweh. I was praying to present the proof of his exsistance with a UFO, I just got the drift watching ProphetYahweh, just keep your heart in the right place while you perform this prayer

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Hallelujah way. Praise Yahweh for your blessed sighting.

Will you be starting a Yahoo group to keep us updated?

I don't know about Prophet XX_Mouse_XXthough.
It doesn't quite ring

Originally posted by XX_Mouse_XX
Your focus should be that you are doing as a prophet to GOD, or Yahweh. I was praying to present the proof of his exsistance with a UFO, I just got the drift watching ProphetYahweh, just keep your heart in the right place while you perform this prayer

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
LOL my name is Joshua (Bible), and Its interesting how I got my name,

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This Looks Just Like The UFO I saw

www.putfile.com...

Prophet yahweh, I dont know but I live very much near some of your sighting....

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Im NOT CRAZY THATS EXACTLY WHAT I SAW ^^^^^

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Awesome it looks like a bunch of balloons tied together.
Do you know profit yahoo?

[edit on 5-6-2005 by pompano]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It looked that way a couple of times, but what was really out of the ordinary is its obveously incredible fast speed and its pattern. If you want to discredit that as a balloon go ahead, but as a long time fan of Military Aircraft of all countries, iv never heard a balloon moving as nearly as fast as my sighting was

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It doesn't really look like an Alien space craft IMHO. I am almost 100% certain that no one could manipulate balloons to make something like that. But in the back of my head I am thinking it could be those ballons that are strung together to for archways and stuff
I am still trying to sort it out in my own mind. Mouse have you done it since your orginal one yet?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
nice, i tryed this around 2 days ago. i was outside with my friends bored like crazy so. the i remembered about the video so my friends started to play catch. I moved away from them so they don't think im crazy and then started to pray for 2 minuties and nothing happened but then around 3 minutes later i saw something in the sky. i didn't think nothing of it cause i thought it could have been anything. im going to try doing it again to see if i really can call upon aliens.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
People people...don't just sit back and rely on Mouse to do this for you.

You CAN do this for yourself.
SERIOUSLY.

Seek your OWN answers......when the studant is ready the Teacher will appear.

I do not advocate praying to God to make UFO's come.........I advocate getting in that same place mentaly, as a prayer state. More like a meditative state...calm and listening within........from this 'space' you focus your thoughts clearly, and speak clearly to the Aliens that can hear you and SHOW you that they are really up there.
These beings sre NOT God......and should not be prayed to as such......I bet they have the same Universal Creator that we do. I believe they can 'HEAR' our requests when they are coming from the correct mindset.....the place within you that feels reverence.......VERY like a prayer state.....thats WHY it works.
Please take notice of EarthSisters good advise on the other thread link I posted above.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I kept saying to my self these are tied balloons, but it didnt keep shaped, it turned into what seemed to be a metal orb, and I did see a glare as if a redlight was glowing from it a little, but the Cali sunlight didnt help when I tried to see that clearly

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I haven't deliberately summoned a U.F.O., but I know when one is 'up there'. I'm still not convinced that this is (as Martha Stewart) would say, "A good thing."

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I'm looking for confirmation from any member in the second largest concentration of people in the US for confirmation.

If you assume everyone within a 30˚ angle could see the UFO, that's a square mileage of about 38. If you say 45˚, it jumps to 113.

Someone's gotta see this.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply XX_Mouse_XX.
Yes infact it looks like a bunch of balloons but that’s what it looks like.
Need a closer view to be sure. Or it could be Extraterrestrial balloons.
Anyways I will try it out myself. Got a digital camera so if I see something I will not miss it, got some good binoculars also. But again if it doesn’t appear I did not try hard enough. hehe

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have a feeling that you can do it, keep your heart in the right place, you dont have to try hard to do anything, just pray to GOD, he'll do it for you, just watch the skies good

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
its nice to see the newest human Fad is catching on

Summoning UFOs rocks lol

*we need photos and video tho to prove it to everyone*

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
thats if we intend or suggest proof anyone really want proof do it your damn self, no ones suggesting to be a chosen few

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You ppl should be careful. These things you are summoning could be demons. You could be being lead by false prophets. Evan in revelations it sais somewhere that in the end of days there will be many false prophets claiming to be God. I know I wont try anything like this.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   
God also says that in the last days his true prophets will speak the truth in revelation, I would know if the devil were leading me anywhere. My life has wild and crazy enough for me to know the diffrence between Gods and the Devils work

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join