It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the UK have the ARK what wars have UK lost?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

this is probably silly but its just a thought that popped into my head as i sit here late at night that i thought id share, what if UK has the ARK of Covenant, the one from the Bible?? where if you posses it you can never loose or something like that?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The UK lost both wars it had against the United States, so you would have had to have gotten post-1812 I guess by your logic.

Edit:

Indiana Jones notwithstanding, there's no evidence that the Ark would make a country be unable to lose a war, the Hebrews lost wars even while they still had the Ark when they went out of favor with God.

[edit on 6/5/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

I take it you mean modern day wars!

Yes i suppose your right though! The UK does have an excellent combat record and it's because our soldiers are some of the best trained in the world.

Countries like the US, Russia and China could easily brush aside the UK forces but only because of sheer numbers and spending on technology!

Put 100 UK servicemen against 100 servicemen from any country in the world and I bet the UK would win!

How many countries can fight a war on the other side of the world(Falkland Islands) against a country(Argentina) five times the size of theirs and win? NOT MANY!!!

join