It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Blacks,arabs and gypsies the outcasts of the world?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I dont think at the time of the writing of the Bible they were much intrested in what went on in America or whatever it was called back then. Since communication between the peoples of the mid east and even the orient per se...was not in full swing little is known by most peoples concerning the other peoples in North or South America..or even China or Japan..etc etc..etc.

Hence you see or hear little or nothing about them.

Asia ..the orient ..only with the advent of Marco Polo..do many stories really begin in the West. And this also because Marco Polo was educated and literate..could read and write.

I would also like to add...that among the nations back then called the Carthegenians...thier sailors ...when calling in many ports in the mediterian sea would tell sea monster stories...and tales of falling off the earth if one went beyond the Straights of Gibralter. These tales invoked fear and dred among superstitious seamen back then. By this method the Carthegenians were able to keep competitors out of their sea lanes to the west of Gibralter and the Romans and others in the Mediterianian Sea. To show you how successful these fearful stories were ..they existed into the time of the Spanish and Portuguese navigators of the time of Christopher Columbus. Undoubtedly this had a effect on so little communication between the nations of the earth. Remember also that most sailors could not read and write...

This is a very intresting and effective way that the Carthegenians kept secret their extensive traderoutes up the west coast of Africa and up into what is today the Portuguese and Spanish coast...back then Iberia.
Not all is as seems or told in your history books.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

Please tell me what your post is suppose to accomplish? The book is right infront you my man.... take one week out of your busy life and read it. Then we can have a real bible study, but I don't think 5 million Yisraelites around the world can be wrong. Learn my friend and before attacking me, support your claim. The only person who used the words IGNORANT is you... so before showing your lack of intelligence.... THINK BEFORE WRITING.

By the way, I am not here to get in a pee pee contest with you about something you obviously have no experience in. Before you decide to name call my friend, present supportive evidence that your claim is factual, I believed I presented you with many resources, and inside is one real big one called the bible. Read the Old Testament..its a good start

First off I AM NOT YOUR MAN!!!
I have read the bible from Genesis to Revelations and in my readings I have come to the conclusion that NOT EVERY THING IN THE BIBLE IS CORRECT. And I really don’t want to have a bible study with someone as closed minded as you. Why don’t you give supporting evidence that your claims are factual? You did not present any sources other than YOUR brain washed translation of the Bible. You have showed that you have accepted what Races Europeans have been trying to do for centuries which is twist the truth so THEY can feel superior to everyone else.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Killak420]

Again, you are showing your intelligence level.. if you read the bible then you would not have a problem with having a simple study class. It is obvious you are thinking one sided and refuse to open your mind to the possibilty what you have been taught in church is false. This is my last reply to you because it is very obvious you enjoy attacking people with child like names.

If you have read the bible then of course you should know why the Shemites were punished, why Canaan was cursed, and why Japeth was promised the world.

But if you didn't ... here is a little start page to help you.

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

P.S. It starts with Deuteronomy Chapter 28, LEVITICUS CHAPTER 26,Genesis 15:13, The Book Of Revelations Chapters 2:9 and 3:9, Genesis 10:6.
Do not insult my knowledge or faith in the book, I have read it, understood it, and read it again. Until you read it, then come to me with your wickedness, but until then CANAAN.. walk easy.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by blaqmyst]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Again, you are showing your intelligence level.. if you read the bible then you would not have a problem with having a simple study class. It is obvious you are thinking one sided and refuse to open your mind to the possibilty what you have been taught in church is false. This is my last reply to you because it is very obvious you enjoy attacking people with child like names.

First off I don’t believe in church I haven’t been in church since I was 12. Second how am I thinking one sided? When did I attack you and call you childish names?

If you have read the bible then of course you should know why the Shemites were punished, why Canaan was cursed, and why Japeth was promised the world.

The bible (King James Version and so forth) was rewritten by Racist Europeans to make there race superior to everyone else’s. The African slaves were taught to accept that they were CURSED and that they were to accept this because it was the word of God.

P.S. It starts with Deuteronomy Chapter 28, LEVITICUS CHAPTER 26,Genesis 15:13, The Book Of Revelations Chapters 2:9 and 3:9, Genesis 10:6.
Do not insult my knowledge or faith in the book, I have read it, understood it, and read it again. Until you read it, then come to me with your wickedness, but until then CANAAN.. walk easy.

I will continue to insult your knowledge or faith of the bible because obviously you don’t really understand it. I have read it many times along with other holy books and my EVIL A$$ will always walk easy.

but until then CANAAN

Who is calling people child like names now?
You should really try reading about slavery and African peoples and there civilizations and culture.

Early interpretations of the Bible led many Western scholars to believe that all of humanity was descended from Noah. (Again, see Sons of Noah) The bible verse (Genesis 9:18-27) concerning the sons of Noah makes no specific mention of the race of Noah's children, however the name of Cush, Ham's eldest son, means 'black' in Hebrew. Noah curses Ham and Canaan, Cush's brother, saying that he and his descendents would be a "servant of servants". Hebrew scholars used this passage to justify the Israelite subjugation of Canaan. These scholars, working around the 6th century AD, introduced the idea that the sons of Ham were marked by dark skin.

www.answers.com...

P.S.
NOAH curses Ham and Canaan NOT GOD.

[edit on 10-6-2005 by Killak420]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420

First off I don’t believe in church I haven’t been in church since I was 12. Second how am I thinking one sided? When did I attack you and call you childish names?

The bible (King James Version and so forth) was rewritten by Racist Europeans to make there race superior to everyone else’s. The African slaves were taught to accept that they were CURSED and that they were to accept this because it was the word of God.

I will continue to insult your knowledge or faith of the bible because obviously you don’t really understand it. I have read it many times along with other holy books and my EVIL A$$ will always walk easy.

but until then CANAAN

Who is calling people child like names now?
You should really try reading about slavery and African peoples and there civilizations and culture.

Early interpretations of the Bible led many Western scholars to believe that all of humanity was descended from Noah. (Again, see Sons of Noah) The bible verse (Genesis 9:18-27) concerning the sons of Noah makes no specific mention of the race of Noah's children, however the name of Cush, Ham's eldest son, means 'black' in Hebrew. Noah curses Ham and Canaan, Cush's brother, saying that he and his descendents would be a "servant of servants". Hebrew scholars used this passage to justify the Israelite subjugation of Canaan. These scholars, working around the 6th century AD, introduced the idea that the sons of Ham were marked by dark skin.

www.answers.com...

P.S.
NOAH curses Ham and Canaan NOT GOD.

I said I wouldn't reply anymore but you are really making it hard. The bible was not written by Europeans... where did you get that one?

Second, I don't need to read about slavery because we are talking about something which took place with Noah and his sons, the son of LEVI and the Atlantic slave trade will come later.
You also said you have not been in church since you were twelve and I am guessing that was not along time ago.
Well I tell you what, you won! you won!

The book that you refer to as evil has been TRANSLATED into many different langauges which includes English, but if you believe it has been written by Europeans; lets stick to that!

Let me whisper something to you... come a little closer.... just a little closer... un poco mas... Soy Latino/Negro y I am Yisraelite. So, I really have a good working knowledge about slavery, my people have been enslaved for thousands of years.

Admitting that you are evil is just plain young... I am guessing you spend time or now spending time in the Armed Services and you had a little boot training so you feel a little tough, but that would be assuming and assuming is wrong so I will retract that last statement. Retract means to pull back... just to help you out a little.

Cuidate amigo.
I am sure you will respond rather quickly.

O by the way... Noah did not curse Ham, he cursed Canaan and asked the GOD of SHEM to do so. Please get your facts right before writing.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a) For one, I don't think Bible should be brought into this.

b) When I was in the UK, I didn't feel that the British of Indian or Pakistani descent were anything like "outcasts". On the contrary, upstanding and often propserous members of the society

c) I'm white and part Gypsy. I can't say I hate myself LOL

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Knock off the stupidity, or the thread will be locked and all morons involved in the derailment of this thread will be flogged.

Any questions?

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
yeah,
seeing as all you guy's have read the bible so diligently, i guess you understand all about the new covenant, but let me explain to those who don't. the basis of christianity is that the son of god came to earth with a new set of laws to govern the affairs of man. this extencive set of laws extends thus far"do unto others as you would have them do unto you". you can keep up the whole noah said this and god said that, but at the end of the day, god came up with a new deal,last chance. if your a christian you gotta respect everyone regardless of colour, creed, beliefs, religon or anything else you can come up. thats it,thats the sum total, if you follow that law, the rest won't matter.
you cannot use the bible as justification for hatred and claim to follow jesus, it's not a matter of speculation.

(i'll assume christian for the most part as so many say noah is in the old testament)

oh yeah,
i think they are outcasts due to fear and ingnorance in the west,
can't see how they could be outcast of the world seeing that arabs, and black peoples have whole country's where they are the majority, as for gypsys thats a mainland european problem, not really worldwide,

mainly it's down to a rich/poor divide, the rich fear the poor and try to keep them locked away out of sight, the poor hate the rich for it, happens all over the world to every walk of life, i don't think it's a race issue

[edit on 10-6-2005 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I said I wouldn't reply anymore but you are really making it hard. The bible was not written by Europeans... where did you get that one?

The King James Version was rewritten to fit his wanting.

Second, I don't need to read about slavery because we are talking about something which took place with Noah and his sons, the son of LEVI and the Atlantic slave trade will come later.
You also said you have not been in church since you were twelve and I am guessing that was not along time ago.
Well I tell you what, you won! you won!

Then read about Africa and her civilization's and cultures.
And keep on guessing buddy.

The book that you refer to as evil has been TRANSLATED into many different languages which includes English, but if you believe it has been written by Europeans; lets stick to that!

I never said that the book was evil. You should pay closer attention to what you read.

Let me whisper something to you... come a little closer.... just a little closer... un poco mas...

If you have something personal to say to me then U2U me instead of hiding behind a language barrier.

... Soy Latino/Negro y I am Yisraelite. So, I really have a good working knowledge about slavery, my people have been enslaved for thousands of years.

Good for you, now put that knowledge to use and come up with a good argument.

Admitting that you are evil is just plain young... I am guessing you spend time or now spending time in the Armed Services and you had a little boot training so you feel a little tough, but that would be assuming and assuming is wrong so I will retract that last statement. Retract means to pull back... just to help you out a little.

Keep on guessing and assuming it shows what kind of person you are.

Cuidate amigo.
I am sure you will respond rather quickly.

Was this quick enough for you.

O by the way... Noah did not curse Ham, he cursed Canaan and asked the GOD of SHEM to do so. Please get your facts right before writing.

Okay simple mistake but again he cursed Canaan asking GOD to do something for you doesn’t mean he will do it.

Knock off the stupidity, or the thread will be locked and all morons involved in the derailment of this thread will be flogged.

Any questions?

I believe we are on topic in this thread because he ( blaqmyst) gave a reason why he thinks that Blacks, Arabs and gypsies are the outcasts of the world? And I am simply saying that what he said is not true and that it was because of European Racist who believes that they are superior to the world was using this story to physically and mentally enslave Africans.

yeah,
seeing as all you guy's have read the bible so diligently, i guess you understand all about the new covenant, but let me explain to those who don't. the basis of christianity is that the son of god came to earth with a new set of laws to govern the affairs of man. this extencive set of laws extends thus far"do unto others as you would have them do unto you". you can keep up the whole noah said this and god said that, but at the end of the day, god came up with a new deal,last chance. if your a christian you gotta respect everyone regardless of colour, creed, beliefs, religon or anything else you can come up. thats it,thats the sum total, if you follow that law, the rest won't matter.
you cannot use the bible as justification for hatred and claim to follow jesus, it's not a matter of speculation.

(i'll assume christian for the most part as so many say noah is in the old testament)

oh yeah,
i think they are outcasts due to fear and ingnorance in the west,
can't see how they could be outcast of the world seeing that arabs, and black peoples have whole country's where they are the majority, as for gypsys thats a mainland european problem, not really worldwide,

mainly it's down to a rich/poor divide, the rich fear the poor and try to keep them locked away out of sight, the poor hate the rich for it, happens all over the world to every walk of life, i don't think it's a race issue

[edit on 10-6-2005 by pieman]

I cosign that pieman.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Any questions?

I didnt know I had a father somewhere else in the world... this is great! Maybe he can help pay for my Masters, the books are killing me!

This topic has been dead for several days now. I enjoy getting a rise out of Killer

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think british imperialism and capitolism were both ruthless and needs racist to expliot people and seem justified doing so.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
My theory is that...

The blacks, Arabs, and gypsies ... where all still nomadic when the first and second round of civilation came around. Because they were not civilized as the other nation states they were taken advantage of ... thereby slowing thier rate of growth as a society,...and in many cases they were turned into slaves by the stronger powers.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I refer back to the earliest scriptures in the bible on this. I believe that Ham's line was cursed. There are many who argue and argue that that wasn't the case. But if you look around, and take a long hard look at history, their arguments fall apart. It's not fair. And its been brutal.

I disagree with you. The curse of Ham seeds had nothing to do with this. In the bible it speaks of Noah, Shem, Japeth, and Ham. The story goes Ham may have tried something forbidden to Noah when he fell drunken in the tent. Japeth and Shem walked backwards and covered their father. When Noah awoke he knew what Ham attempted to do so he asked the GOD of SHEM to curse Ham's seeds Canaan and the seeds after which are the Africans and Arabs.

The punishment of SHEM's seed happened with Moses when he returned from recieving the law of GOD. When he returned from the mountain he noticed the children of SHEM was worshiping a man made object created by his brother Aaron. Moses and GOD became angry because all the trails they went through and running from Egypt, this is how the children of SHEM repays GOD. GOD wanted to destroy the children of SHEM but Moses begged GOD to punish them only. So GOD took what was promised from SHEM and gave onto Japeth, and Israel they will see no more. GOD also promised they will be sold into bondage. When the Romans invaded Israel, SHEM's seeds escaped to Africa, which was occupied by HAM's seed. When Japeth ships came, African kings did not give their own people away for bondage, they ordered the gathering of all of SHEM's seed and they were placed into bondage. Kings will never put their own people into slavery, back then it was about Tribes, not color.

GOD's promise and punishment came true when SHEM's seeds became slaves throughout the world, SHEM's promise was given to Japeth, and HAM of course remain cursed. Who are the seeds?

SHEM = African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and some Asians.

JAPETH = Caucasians, Modern day Israelites, Asians, Greeks, Russians (Not the original Hebrews).

HAM = True Africans, Arabs, Palestinians (They are at war with Jews over SHEMS land).

The curses:

HAM cursed for all time (not placed in bondage, his curse is plague, death, and genocide). Also HAM seeds worship another (Allah) and GOD said "There are no other GODs before me." The seed of HAM continues to insult our Father this day.

SHEM was punished for the acts upon being free from EGYPT (Slaves) when Moses and GOD freed them from bondage the first time around. GOD then said you will placed back on the SHIPS of EGYPT (Back into Slavery) and all that was promise to thee will be given to Japeth. GOD also said this punishment will only last for some time, not forever.

Japeth was not cursed, he was given all that was promised to SHEM, money, power, the world.

The Israelites that live in Israel now were not the original Hebrews, Israel was given to the Jewish people living there today in the 1940's by Japeth people. This is one of the reasons HAM seeds are at war with the people living in Israel because they feel its their land, actually it's the land of SHEM.
To make a long story short, if we look back to our fathers.. we are all related and Israel once belonged to all of us. GOD made a promise to the people SHEM (The Children of Israel), then because of temptation, the children of SHEM lost what was promised to them.

Back then it was never about color, it was about Tribes. If you like google the sons of Noah or you can use the resources below:

groups.msn.com...
www.thelawkeepers.org...
www.houseofyisrael.org...

In the days of Moses, the word Jew never existed. This is a name created by modern religion and not the old testament.

www.biblelogic.com...

Take care

In the Quran there its a bit different

Noah was the only one from the people how survived had three children

Each of his children are certain race one of the is 'Sam' which is the descent of Arabs and Israilies and the biggest proof is the some arab and Irailies look alike

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join