It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Blacks,arabs and gypsies the outcasts of the world?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
sure seems that way. They way we demonize/dehumanize them all the the time on the media. Why are they demonized so much?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I refer back to the earliest scriptures in the bible on this. I believe that Ham's line was cursed. There are many who argue and argue that that wasn't the case. But if you look around, and take a long hard look at history, their arguments fall apart. It's not fair. And its been brutal.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
what was the curse? they Jews must be cursed too? What about the slavs? What was Ham's leniage?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Boils down to eurocentrism

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenopathic_Investigator
sure seems that way. They way we demonize/dehumanize them all the the time on the media. Why are they demonized so much?

Are they really demonized more than anyone else?
Some could argue that europeans are demonized as being the cause of all the world's problems while ignoring the things done by the Turks, the North Africans, some Asian societies etc..

I usually do stand up when people generalize about a particular segment of the population and point out that they're not alone in whatever they're being accused of but I don't see widespread demonization of blacks and gypsies. The Arabs are getting a lot of heat recently but prior to this so called 'war on terror' I don't think they had a bad rap in the media either.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

They way we demonize/dehumanize them all the the time on the media. Why are they demonized so much?

I read The Gypsy Times and you should see the way they talk about midgets.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
I refer back to the earliest scriptures in the bible on this. I believe that Ham's line was cursed. There are many who argue and argue that that wasn't the case. But if you look around, and take a long hard look at history, their arguments fall apart. It's not fair. And its been brutal.

there's that
and then there's that twisted logic about the mark of Cain
years ago (1950s) in my little part of the Catholic, Irish, spectrum

it was a 'wisper' loud enough to hear, and 'unspeakable' if you weren't an adult...
that the 'poor', unfortunates, with black skin, were still being punished & would remain so, under the curse of Cain.

i think that meme has been finally blotted out, but still lingers like the memory of the Holocaust genocide of Jews & Gypsies & others

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
IMHO, I don't think that people of color Arab, Black, or anyone else not white are outcasts. Not trying to sound technical but an outcast would be someone not accepted by a society or system.
Whether it's Kobe Bryant or a nation of people with views that I may consider extreme, I think we all, as individuals, create an opinion about who we are by the decisions we make. I'm assuming you speak of the media when you say "we"

Until someone says to a Black person (or any of the other groups of people mentioned) "You can't work here because I don't need you pullin' a Sprewell, Jihad, ect" It says right here in "Section A , para 5, IAW state law this..."
You know where I'm going. No legislation against an ethnic group, to me ,means no dehumanization/demonization.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

I disagree with you. The curse of Ham seeds had nothing to do with this. In the bible it speaks of Noah, Shem, Japeth, and Ham. The story goes Ham may have tried something forbidden to Noah when he fell drunken in the tent. Japeth and Shem walked backwards and covered their father. When Noah awoke he knew what Ham attempted to do so he asked the GOD of SHEM to curse Ham's seeds Canaan and the seeds after which are the Africans and Arabs.

The punishment of SHEM's seed happened with Moses when he returned from recieving the law of GOD. When he returned from the mountain he noticed the children of SHEM was worshiping a man made object created by his brother Aaron. Moses and GOD became angry because all the trails they went through and running from Egypt, this is how the children of SHEM repays GOD. GOD wanted to destroy the children of SHEM but Moses begged GOD to punish them only. So GOD took what was promised from SHEM and gave onto Japeth, and Israel they will see no more. GOD also promised they will be sold into bondage. When the Romans invaded Israel, SHEM's seeds escaped to Africa, which was occupied by HAM's seed. When Japeth ships came, African kings did not give their own people away for bondage, they ordered the gathering of all of SHEM's seed and they were placed into bondage. Kings will never put their own people into slavery, back then it was about Tribes, not color.

GOD's promise and punishment came true when SHEM's seeds became slaves throughout the world, SHEM's promise was given to Japeth, and HAM of course remain cursed. Who are the seeds?

SHEM = African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and some Asians.

JAPETH = Caucasians, Modern day Israelites, Asians, Greeks, Russians (Not the original Hebrews).

HAM = True Africans, Arabs, Palestinians (They are at war with Jews over SHEMS land).

The curses:

HAM cursed for all time (not placed in bondage, his curse is plague, death, and genocide). Also HAM seeds worship another (Allah) and GOD said "There are no other GODs before me." The seed of HAM continues to insult our Father this day.

SHEM was punished for the acts upon being free from EGYPT (Slaves) when Moses and GOD freed them from bondage the first time around. GOD then said you will placed back on the SHIPS of EGYPT (Back into Slavery) and all that was promise to thee will be given to Japeth. GOD also said this punishment will only last for some time, not forever.

Japeth was not cursed, he was given all that was promised to SHEM, money, power, the world.

The Israelites that live in Israel now were not the original Hebrews, Israel was given to the Jewish people living there today in the 1940's by Japeth people. This is one of the reasons HAM seeds are at war with the people living in Israel because they feel its their land, actually it's the land of SHEM.
To make a long story short, if we look back to our fathers.. we are all related and Israel once belonged to all of us. GOD made a promise to the people SHEM (The Children of Israel), then because of temptation, the children of SHEM lost what was promised to them.

Back then it was never about color, it was about Tribes. If you like google the sons of Noah or you can use the resources below:

groups.msn.com...
www.thelawkeepers.org...
www.houseofyisrael.org...

In the days of Moses, the word Jew never existed. This is a name created by modern religion and not the old testament.

www.biblelogic.com...

Take care

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
SHEM = African Americans, Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and some Asians.

JAPETH = Caucasians, Modern day Israelites, Asians, Greeks, Russians (Not the original Hebrews).

HAM = True Africans, Arabs, Palestinians (They are at war with Jews over SHEMS land).

How the heck are African Americans, Puerto Ricans and Cubans SHEM?
Puerto Ricans and Cubans are the descendants of the Spanish so if they are SHEM then so are the people of Spain. I also don't see how African Americans can be SHEM but true Africans are not. It doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I am sorry, but wasn't there life before the bible was created?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
And ask this question in Africa, Arabia, and in every Gypsy camp you encounter.

Then pray 'majority rules' in a kinder, gentler way after your faux pas...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt that Arabs are the outcasts in the middle-east, blacks are outcasts in Africa (not South Africa), and gypsies are outcast in gypsy camps (or whatever). Perhaps you meant outcast in white man land; i.e. America(s), Europe, et. al. The whole world doesn't belong to us whities.

I bet people in the rainforests don't give a crap.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   

what was the curse? they Jews must be cursed too? What about the slavs? What was Ham's leniage?

Do you have a bible? If so, read it. Make up your own mind.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This has NOTHING to do with the Bible or curses or anything like that. It is about racism pure and simple. White people for centuries thought that they were superior to everyone else in the world (Africans, Native Americans,Arabs,Indians,Asians etc). The fact that you people are trying to justify your racism by saying that it’s a curse from the Bible is complete BS.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
This has NOTHING to do with the Bible or curses or anything like that. It is about racism pure and simple. White people for centuries thought that they were superior to everyone else in the world (Africans, Native Americans,Arabs,Indians,Asians etc). The fact that you people are trying to justify your racism by saying that it’s a curse from the Bible is complete BS.

I was not trying to justify it. Apologies if you thought that. There is no justification for the way minorities have been treated throughout history. Just seems to be the way of the world.

I have wondered about it myself throughout the years. When I set out to read the bible from cover to cover, I hit that part and it was very enlightening. It made a lot of sense. I'm not saying that I'm 100% sure. But I've never heard anything else that makes more sense.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Isn't 60% of the world is asian.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Isn't 60% of the world is asian.

My intelligence is sorely lacking in that dept. Perhaps you could google us up some results?

Not sure what you're getting at with that, but there are probably that many more Asian slaves today.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
so everyone has a curse but the europeans?

what exactly is the curse? Seems like me being black I think don't have it.

Aren't we all cursed by sin?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   

so everyone has a curse but the europeans?

Why have the Europeans fared so well? When the Bible talks about the end times, it calls those days "the Time of the Gentiles." Europeans have made out quite well overall everywhere in the last 500 years or so. And it does seem to be pretty near the end (prophetically speaking..) Maybe it is just that time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join