It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Comet(s)?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Who knows what the heck that thing is by the sun. Not too many people are talking about it. If you at the pictures at Zetatalk, specifically the ones comparing how big the object has grown within a month, and take into account the crazyness of Earth's weather and the Sun, this might be our only warning from a blindsiding comet.

It seems like Mccanney has a pretty good grasp on the situation, BUT he's not saying a damn thing about an incoming comet. No one wants to be blinded by looking at the sun I guess.

I'd say if at all possible, check out the sunrises or sentsets if you can, and report if you see anything strange.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
www.zetatalk.com...

It's getting huge!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So you are basically saying that "Planet X" is visible with the naked eye if you look at the sun? This seems like a fairly convenient faith-based argument, because if you look, you damage your eyes. Those pictures look quite suspicious, considering that Nancy et al. have also posted photos of "Planet X" that was red in color.

Does anyone in this forum have the technology available to photo the sun?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
That would really be cool if it were another planet. t's gotta besomething... t could be a plnet, large asteroid, or comet. I don't realy have an opinion on what it could be.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
ya that would be cool but what would we do if it is a comet coming to blindside us, or worse a weapon from another world?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
It would be very devistating, but I do wonder what that kind of thing would look/be like. Notthat I want it to hit the earth, but it would be interestig to se if it really would cause global destruction or just make a very large hole in the ground.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
that is such a lense flare you damn fools

The others are a photoshop job

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The Installation...

The following extracts were transcribed from a filmed interview with Valery Uvarov, of Russia's National Security Academy, conducted by Graham W. Birdsall, Editor of the UK-based UFO Magazine. The interview took place at the 12th International UFO Congress Convention and Film Festival, held February 2-8, 2003, in Laughlin, Nevada, USA.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The pictures are a hoax.

[Edited on 9-8-2003 by Hyperspace]

jra

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   
agreed. it's either a lens flare or a superimposed image of the sunset taken later with a quick exposure.

i don't mean to be rude, but are the people who run zetatalk really this stupid? just about everything i've seen on there site is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
could be the end of the world, God may be coming

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
William of Occam (1285-1349) said, "Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem."

Translated to english, that means: "Never multiply explanations or make them more complicated than necessary. An explanation should be as simple and direct as possible."

Or in even more simple terms: "Don't make up complex and outrageous theories when a simple explanation fits."

This argument is commonly called "Occam's Razor".

So, we have two explanations for these photographs:

1) A previously unknown comet, planet or asteroid is comming at us from the direction of the sun, it can be seen with the naked eye, yet somehow has gone unreported in the media, unnoticed by all the governments, astronomers and space exploration agencies of the world, and we are about to die. Oh yeah, you can't just step outside and look at it, it only shows up in this one picture on this website.

2) It's just a lense flare. Something that's really common when you try to photograph bright light sources.

I don't know. The first theory is a lot more fun, would make a much better plot to a movie...

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
couldn't have put it better myself Mycroft.

Alth seeing Mars in the sky at the moment has got me spooked, with certain world leaders out of their respective countries at the moment. Mars is the war planet isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:14 AM
link   
yeh mars is the war planet, but ur right that would make a good movie, as long as it isnt a stupid love story, like armeggedon ohh that made me mad. but mycroft u gotta remember it is allways fun to imagine. if it werent for imagination there would be no scientific discoveries

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Yeah... I guess it could be a cool movie... A movie that could be true... or maybe not. Maybe it's not visible to the naked eye because the light of the sun is too bright causing us not to see the object, and maybe the camera or satellite can see it because it can focus the light. That's not what I think it is... It's just something that crossed through my mind...

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damainman
yeh mars is the war planet, but ur right that would make a good movie, as long as it isnt a stupid love story, like armeggedon ohh that made me mad. but mycroft u gotta remember it is allways fun to imagine. if it werent for imagination there would be no scientific discoveries

Okay. GO imagine something that could lead to a scientific discovery.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by GiantsFan
Yeah... I guess it could be a cool movie... A movie that could be true... or maybe not. Maybe it's not visible to the naked eye because the light of the sun is too bright causing us not to see the object, and maybe the camera or satellite can see it because it can focus the light. That's not what I think it is... It's just something that crossed through my mind...

You actually believe this don't you I can tell? Don't let these attention seeking Zeta assholes brainwash you, they're full of s**t. That Nancy should have her ass thrown in jail for the panic she has caused in some people lives. Let's hope you don't become one of them.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I have often taken photos of the sunset. Sometimes not always , I see alittle planet underneath.

I thought it was just me.
Sometimes I see little planets when I look into my living room light. Not all the time though.

What an interesting post. I would like to know if it really is a planet or a sunspot. Its kinda wierd.

posted on Aug, 10 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I don't really believe it.. I'm just saying there's a possobility that this could actually be something...

posted on Aug, 12 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
It sounds funny. It's also funny that SOHO and the Hubble have recently been having major technical difficulties. It's also funny that earlier this year the government publicly said they wouldn't warn anyone of such an event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join