It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9000 Dead GIs In Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Your vocal assumptions and assertion grow tiresome, Souljah.

Don't let your disdain for this government or this war cause you to go blind in your endeavor to "expose" what you interpret as truth. There is a Catch-22 effect here and I see it slowly creeping into your posts.

seekerof

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Leave it.
Jeez, Souljah, lately you've just become a little bit on the extreme side.

There are not 9,000 dead GI's in Iraq, c'mon boy! You want proof? How about this? I've gotten numbers and statistics and information and whatnot directly from the source. That is, the brass in Iraq.

The numbers are legit. The insurgency is not THAT strong. They are not some super powerful enemy that is facing the U.S. The U.S. (believe it or not) is still winning this war. And, if you want to talk about the DoD, alot of the military disagrees with what the administration itself says. There you have it. The DoD and military tells the truth. I've been there, I've seen it. There's no BS when it comes to them.

If you've seen otherwise firsthand, (ie serving in combat with them) then by all means, disprove me. If you are gonna get your info from 2nd hand conspiracy websites, then don't bother at all.

-wD

new topics

<< 1   >>

join