It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An introduction..........RogueTrooper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well you guys have had a very eventfull few days.
Well on to the introduction. I currently work in UK in the communication industry. Before that i was a Serving Soldier in the Army 1st Bttln Duke of Wellingtons regmt (Infantry)I served in Northern Ireland for 2 years and various other locations in my time in uniform.
Why A.T.S? i hear you cry. Well ive been lurking on this board for while (sorry) and of all the boards that deal with the subject matters that interest me this is the most level headed of the bunch. In my time in Uniform i was wittness to and ordered to partisipate in low level Government Conspirisies in Northern Ireland, you cant walk 5 feet over there without tripping up over Special Branch, Mi5/6, section 17, SAS etc. Even though it was very low level i made me question my Governments motives and i suffered a loss of confidence in my superiors. It made me wonder just how much our Governments keep from us and what they do keep secret must be very frightening indeed.
My hope is that one day i can collate enough info to drag these secrets kicking and screaming into the light. Because people have a right to know, people have died and will die to keep these secrets and if we as individuals dont do something then who the hell will?
Your handlling of the Whisperer situation was well done. Altough informing the F.B.I. may have been a mistake, time will tell.
Well thats about it, thanks for listening.
Please excuse any typos and spelling errors, its been a very long very hot day.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hi fellow Brit

Yeah, welcome to ATS. And enjoy the stay.

-Ike

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
MI 5 is the best
All the others do not
Meet the Test
Lay them All
To Rest!!!!

BOBO

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why thankyou kind sir!

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BOBO
MI 5 is the best
All the others do not
Meet the Test
Lay them All
To Rest!!!!

BOBO

A very cryptic statement could you elaborate?

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i'm a newbie as well i'd like to welcome u with open arms it's a great place and i'm sure we will both fit in well

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackOfAllTrades
i'm a newbie as well i'd like to welcome u with open arms it's a great place and i'm sure we will both fit in well

Thankyou jack it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope we both can contribute something useful to the board.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Howdy!
Most of us started out here lurking, so don't worry about it.
Just keep in mind that now that you've taken the first step, there's no turning back.
This place is more addictive than crack. Or Twinkies.

-B.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
Howdy!
Most of us started out here lurking, so don't worry about it.
Just keep in mind that now that you've taken the first step, there's no turning back.
This place is more addictive than crack. Or Twinkies.

-B.

Thankyou, im partial to Pork Scratchings (rinds in America?) and Best Bitter, usualy John Smiths

Its a pleasure to be here.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:35 PM
link   
you've definately got a point their banshee
i wonder how many members have been lost through lack of food and sleep

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Sleep? lol theres enough time for that when we die.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Lost to lack of food?
None.
Any good and proper ATSer has a stock of food within arm's reach of their computer. I, for one, am currently devouring banana chips (dehydrated banana pieces) and anything else I might need is but a reach into the mini-fridge.

Lack of sleep, however....I think there's a thread somewhere here where we stick those comatose bodies.

(welcome aboard to you too, BTW.)

-B.

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well we may have lost the War of Independance, but at least we got the Sandwitch to keep us fed on the way Home

join