It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taiwan missile 'aimed' at China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
MISSILE 'AIMED' AT CHINA

Taiwan has fired its first cruise missile in a test which would allow it to reach major military targets in China.

www.sky.com...

Looks like Taiwan's ready for China, as China been building up its missiles and other equipment recently near Taiwan area, be interesting see what happens in coming months hope fully nothing will happen but its a build up, and with Iran and N.Korea problems too doesn't look too good before something kicks off.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by John bull 1]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If taiwanese wanna defend them effectively, the only two options is:
be a province of China or be a state of US.

Sorry, just kidding,

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

Taiwan has fired its first cruise missile in a test which would allow it to reach major military targets in China.

I wonder where they got that USA Cruise missile from? And i wonder what implications that may have in China. We have already attacked China's economy by placing sanctions on a few of their companies involved in the proliferation of Iran, Pakistan, and NK. We have armed the Taiwanese Army to fight AGAINST China. And we have taken over vast oil fields in the middle east and have cut oil exports to China. America and China are not acting like friends...they are acting like opponents. The future is not looking too good for America.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
"Taiwan's government has agreed a 15-year arms deal with the United States worth $15.5 billion."

Huh? I don't think that has been passed yet, and may never since the KMT will block any legislation.

Anyway, I think developing their own cruise missle technology is well-justified. I say start crankin' them out by the 100's and line the coast with them.

new topics

top topics

join