It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dirty Bomb Terrorist is Among Us!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this is your wake up call Americans!

Your Govt. is not supposed to have Any Power ... other than the powers that YOU give it.

A Government of the People, By the People, and FOR THE PEOPLE.

It is your responsibility to watch your own government closely, because there are bad people, and there are stupid people that could possibly find themselves in power... and what then? because he is your president you trust him? to believe what he tells you? What would you have done in Pre-Nazi Germany when Hitler took power. Would you have followed him because he was your elected leader? - thats just stupid! And you wonder why the outside would calls you all "Sheeple"

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

You should drop to your knees and thank your fellow soldiers for that right.

Instead you want to overthrow our govt? You obviously do not value your nor my freedom.

Listen, my grandfather fought for America in Germany during WWII ...

I am being PATRIOTIC when i say, if our govt. commits a crime then they should be held accountable. And that we should NOT support a war criminal even if he is our "selected" president.

Where are your tax dollars being spent? Do you even care that you work from January 1st all the way to April 1st - JUST TO PAY THE GOVERNMENT. And then what do they do with all of your hard earned tax dollars? They go invade a country on the other side of the planet soending your tax dollars, and then there is the death of our precious troops. Was it worth it?

Yeah! It was all worth is if your a stockholder in Haliburton.

This war just doesn't make sense. Bring home our troops and make sure they are protected. The world doesn't deserve a police force, because it doesn't appreciate US. So I think that it is time to go back to the way it was before WWI. America needs to be isolationist again. No More Wars, No More Weapons Manufacturers. This insanity needs to end, before it gets worse... then, we wont be able to do anything to stop it.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes
You should drop to your knees and thank your fellow soldiers for that right.

Instead you want to overthrow our govt? You obviously do not value your nor my freedom.

That statement shows quit nicely why our government doesn't have to use it's military on it's own people to implement their totalistic corporate fascist agenda.
The majority of the population have been nicely indoctrinated, you have sold your souls for a chance to catch the carrot.
You won't see people in the U.S. dragged out of their homes for speaking their minds, no need to as long as the majority stay ignorant.

[edit on 6/6/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
It's your worst nightmare, Blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhh

Over two days and not one once of proof to back up the claim that it actually is happening, kind of makes one wonder

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
It's your worst nightmare, isn't it? A terrorist plants a dirty bomb loaded with radioactive materials and sets it off in a major city.

Did you know that in the early 1990's, Saudi Arabia put a plan into action that would cripple it, for years to come, should anyone try to grab their oil fields in a hostile take-over? The plan is called Petro SE.

If you want to focus on something scary, take a look at that. I would hate to be in the employ of ARAMCO.

[edit on 6/7/05 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Can you provide some sources, proof, or anything to back up your statements of the use of "dirty bombs" being used by any side or faction in Iraq or anywhere else in the world?

People like him don't even deal with facts. They don't even live in reality! They are so consumed by their unfounded hatred of President Bush that they are willing to believe every single bit of lies and propaganda that's thrown their way, so long as it fits their agenda.

I think my IQ went down about 10 points just from reading his post.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Myth: Dirty bombs would cause large numbers of casualities.
Fact: In general, radiological weapons would not be effective at producing casualties, although the economic and psychological impact could be severe.

www.johnstonsarchive.net...

I heard about this in a documentary, the killing effectiveness of a dirty bomb is minimal and people have known this for years and the military has even tested it. All it is is hype and paranoia fueling this fear of the damage a dirty bomb could cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join