It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dirty Bomb Terrorist is Among Us!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
gl2

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's your worst nightmare, isn't it? A terrorist plants a dirty bomb loaded with radioactive materials and sets it off in a major city. At first it just seems like an explosion, but then geiger counters show that it spewed radioactive powder all over a major city, ruining prize real estate and threatening everyone there with cancer for millions of years.

It's happening RIGHT NOW! Within a few hours a dirty bomb will go off. Every day dirty bombs are set off in Iraq by Bush's troops. Each one contains depleted uranium that will scatter and kill for billions of years! Bush is waging a nuclear war against an innocent people to steal their oil and feed the defense industry, to strike terror into them and ruin their chances to have an independent economy.

Bush is the biggest terrorist in this, folks. If just one of those dirty bomb DU shells went off in Silicon Valley or in New York, LA or Washington DC, we'd be screaming bloody terror, murder most foul. But Bush has soldiers setting off TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DIRTY BOMBS in Iraq. They aren't reserved for shots at hard armor. They're shot at houses, cars, buildings and cinderblock walls, every single day.

Remember Gen. Tommy Franks' statement that one single dirty bomb here would result in a military takeover, the suspension of the Constitution? Meanwhile, Bush drops thousands of dirty bombs all over major cities. Is the Constitution even valid, at this point? Read Daniel Hopsicker's book Welcome to Terrorland, or Cathy O'Brien's book Trance-formation of America, about Bush family narcotics trafficking, BIG TIME.

Those are crimes against humanity. We're bound by the Nuremburg Convention to end the crimes of such offenders, whether we live among them, or not.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
gl2,
Can you provide some sources, proof, or anything to back up your statements of the use of "dirty bombs" being used by any side or faction in Iraq or anywhere else in the world?

It's your worst nightmare, isn't it? A terrorist plants a dirty bomb loaded with radioactive materials and sets it off in a major city. At first it just seems like an explosion, but then geiger counters show that it spewed radioactive powder all over a major city, ruining prize real estate and threatening everyone there with cancer for millions of years.

Can you show us where this will occur? Inform us of your sources?
Thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Although depleted uranium is not capable of undergoing atomic fission (ie. in a nuclear weapon), it has chemical properties that are useful for the military. Uranium tipped shells are extremely dense (uranium is the heaviest naturally occurring element), which makes it useful to destroy tanks and similar structures. Uranium also bursts into a hot flame upon impact, which has the side effect of generating lots of radioactive dust. Obviously, this makes it a formidable weapon - when in fact it's used. There seems to be much hype and very little in the way of actual evidence relating to this.

Christopher Bollyn wrote an article - www.wagingpeace.org... , but as with others I've found, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of hard evidence. Much is conjecture based upon the first Gulf War, and the happenings since then - but very little fact-finding is possible with the sources given. Another link(www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...), this time from the UK-based truthseeker.co.uk, offers more source material which does confirm such items were used in the past - however there's no link given to prove it's happening in the current Iraq situation. In my opinion, it's probably naive to think that such weapons were not utilised during the most recent conflict in Iraq; finding actual proof of such though might be more troublesome.

Having said that - I'm now on the case. I'll post back any reliable links I can find.

(I'm trying hard to work with BB code - please bear with me!)

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
we can do nothing. I believe that only about 20% of the American People are ready to go to WAR with our govt. That is not enough! We need another Nation to throw the first punch at our govt. This way we can assist them to take down tyranny!

La Resistance!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I can see how someone with a poor grasp of the 'dirty bomb' idea could mistake depleted uranium as jsut that, but in all actuality, DU rounds/shells are not that. They ARE radioactive adn when broken into smaller pieces, basic physics explains that the radiation level will increase some, yes...but if you're talking about something other than DU I'd love to see a link. Otherwise you're just trying to incite fear without a basis.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
gl2, love your posts, but this one could be made clearer.

A dirty bomb, as you know usually means a bomb which explodes and scatters irradiated material. Saying that a depleted uranium shell is the same thing is misleading and will probably cause confusion in your readers.

While I do think that DU is a huge problem, I have to ask you: How is radiation from a DU shell worse than radioactive fallout from a nuclear detonation? We both know that the latter is exponentially worse.

You claim to be a remote viewer and have posted your personal information elswhere on ATS, so I respect you. However, I have asked you about nuclear weapons and have gotten no reply. You seem to be a pretty darn good researcher, so I am curious why you are so worried by DU ammo but not at all about the much worse weapons. Last time I asked, you made a statement that aliens haven't told you much about nukes so you don't worry about them much.

Do aliens talk to you about DU rounds or is this just an attempt to get people talking about Bush's evil deeds?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
can a mod or admin report this thread to the police is this a threat or a post from an article

[edit on 5-6-2005 by leejones]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Where2Hide,
WTF are you talking about? If you don't like the government, register to vote, actually vote, and change it! Don't talk treasonous like that. That will only get you labeled insane and arrested.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PeanutButterJellyTime
Where2Hide,
WTF are you talking about? If you don't like the government, register to vote, actually vote, and change it! Don't talk treasonous like that. That will only get you labeled insane and arrested.

I am not talking treasonous. I am speaking freely. The original poster makes a case for why our own govt. is the enemy. I was only pointing out the obvious, that if we wanted to...there is nothing that we can do. except hope for another nation to overthrow our current regime. The War Crimes, the Illegal War, the Patriot Act, The Patriot Act 2, and now HR-1528! I am pissed.

This is not the great country that I was raised to believe in. This is not a democracy...this is Fascism with a Smile.

BTW, I voted for BUSH. I thought that he did a good job in his first term... but in this second term i am a little suspect. He is bringing this nation to its knees. Internationally the only respect we have is FEAR, Domesticly we have more problems now than before he became president.

The United States of America spends more money on its military than the rest of the world combined...and we had the nuke 50 years ago. Doesn't that scare you? Once you have the nuke you have the only defensive weapon that you will ever need. So for the past 50 years we have been developing offensive weapons and now we are actually using them.

The Pharmasutical Companies and The Weapons Manufacturors CONTROL this country because they control the politicians that you elect to office. And pretty much no matter who wins the election, those companies win because the only 2 parties allowed to debate in this country are both supported by the same companies with the same agenda.

And... I am allowed to say this. I have read my Bill of Rights today and I know that I can say whatever I want and whenever i want.

It seems to me more and more, that TITOR was right !

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
... I am speaking freely... And... I am allowed to say this. I have read my Bill of Rights today and I know that I can say whatever I want and whenever i want.

You should drop to your knees and thank your fellow soldiers for that right.

Instead you want to overthrow our govt? You obviously do not value your nor my freedom.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

... I am speaking freely... And... I am allowed to say this. I have read my Bill of Rights today and I know that I can say whatever I want and whenever i want.

Instead you want to overthrow our govt? You obviously do not value your nor my freedom.

I'm not sure valuing your freedom equates to dropping to your knees and thanking the soldiers...the rights given to Americans through birth or naturalization do not (and should not) come with an obligation to kiss proverbial butt whenever called for.

Nor does it imply one must support one's government without question.

It just sounds like an emotional wordplay, designed to bait - and not debate. Mind you, that could be the lack of caffeine talking. Was there a point to the post, beyond that?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
can a mod or admin report this thread to the police

Yeah. I'll get right on that.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

Originally posted by SourGrapes

I'm not sure valuing your freedom equates to dropping to your knees and thanking the soldiers...the rights given to Americans through birth or naturalization do not (and should not) come with an obligation to kiss proverbial butt whenever called for.

Nor does it imply one must support one's government without question.

It just sounds like an emotional wordplay, designed to bait - and not debate. Mind you, that could be the lack of caffeine talking. Was there a point to the post, beyond that?

Yep!
Dropping to your knees is subjugating yourself. Something people do to undeserving royalty.
Its also done in the catholic church, and we all know what that leads to.

To suggest one drop to their knees in front of soldiers, is defy what makes us American, the statement makes you un-American. Only the Abu-Ghraib criminals would accept such an act.

How about now you drop to your knees and open your mouth...... I'll free something for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

Yep!
Dropping to your knees is subjugating yourself. Something people do to undeserving royalty.

I believe this statement has many different meanings. Take it how you will; however, I meant for it to be a rhetoric of 'unworthyness'. I'm saying the poster is not worthy of what he has been given. Dropping to the knees in this metaphor, would be similar to rendering ones self submissive. (Surely you've been in the same position and knew exactly what it meant, hence the foulness in your reply).

Originally posted by Legalizer
How about now you drop to your knees and open your mouth...... I'll free something for you.

You seem like a winner, can I bring you home to the ranch?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Where2hide...

I suggest you look up the definition of treason... infact I'll put the definition up here for yah.

Treason- Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.

You pretty much said the second part word by word...

We need another Nation to throw the first punch at our govt [which would make them an "enemy"]. This way we can assist them to take down tyranny!

Not only that but you've grossly over-estimated the ammount of people willing to take up arms against our gov't. Most people are satisfied [read I said satisfied, not elated.] with our gov't... they may not be satisfied with the current administration, but having problems with the Gov't as a whole, and having problems with the current administration are two entirely different things.

Not only that but calling this gov't tyrannous is being overly dramatic as well. (the fact that you'll be able to wake up and go to work, or school tommorow is testament to that.) We have a 2 term limit in place to prevent tyrannies from happening... tyranny is what would happen if Bush got a 3rd, and 4th term... (I openly support bush, but I stand by our two term limit.)

[edit on 5-6-2005 by microcosm]

[edit on 5-6-2005 by microcosm]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Seriously though - is this it?

Legalizer, you're pretty much implying that anyone who isn't supportive of "The Troops", "The War", etc etc...isn't deserving of any kind of freedom?

The question I'm tempted to ask is..upon what are *you* basing this judgement?

Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I was still under the impression that one was in fact free to disagree with the government, without being subject to penalty. THOSE are the rights granted, surely? (and by a group of soldiers who were fighting a much, much different war, during a much, much different time)

TPL

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Dirty bombs aren't as dangerous as some make them out to be.

More people are likely to die in the panic that may follow an incident (car accidents etc) than as a direct result of the bomb itself.

The radiation could be cleaned up quicky with soap and water!

archives.cnn.com...

hps.org...

[edit on 5-6-2005 by TPL]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Now... your going to be shot.

I wonder why more people dont know about this.. were did you find this information?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by leejones
can a mod or admin report this thread to the police is this a threat or a post from an article

Yes, his informing us is a direct threat and we should all be evacuated

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Legalizer, you're pretty much implying that anyone who isn't supportive of "The Troops", "The War", etc etc...isn't deserving of any kind of freedom?

No that is the direct opposite of what I implied.
I implied that subjugating yourself in front of soldiers is a direct conflict with the principles of liberty and freedom. You must have read that other person's quotes as my own.

I don't see supporting the troops or war as any measure for deserving freedom.

Blind support for the actions of 40,000,000 armed men and woman, without questioning them, leads to what we saw in Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, and Red China : Mass Homicide and human slavery.

I'm not so dense as to cheer that on.
Especially since every war since the Revolutionary war that has been waged by the United States has been in the name of freedom for foreign nations. The Japanese in World War II had absolutely no strategic plan for invading and occupying America, therefore no threat to our freedoms.
Germany in World War II would have been eventually crushed by the Russians, leaving them to dominate Europe, not a direct threat to the freedoms of Americans. Vietnam needs no explanation, that was not about America freedom, but thats what Americans were told. The invasion of Panama, not about American freedom. Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with American freedoms.

The threat to American freedoms comes directly from Washington D.C, from individual state capitols, and from American citizens who think other American's are less worthy and should subjugate themselves before a military force, or the multitude or para-military police forces in this country.

True patriots defy tyranny, even that imposed by fellow countrymen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join