It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue flashes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
yeh i think i found out what it is lol ive got a blue led fan in my computer and it can differ in brightness lol

d1k

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
hi has anyone had any blue flashes of light in their rooms?

When I was a kid, eleven years old or so we were staying at my faters house and our room that was in the basement that had no windows. One night both me and my brother saw a blue light flash in between us and it scared the hell out of us. Other weird things use to happen in that house, things would move in the house, weird sounds, and my brother also said he once saw a "shadow figure" move across the walls in the basement when no one was there.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Do the blue flashes move in a constant set array? Like a symetrical figure eight transfixed on a designated location? Sounds like a satellite based particle beam or plasma wave to me. Have you noticed your mental health/personality change course withing the last couple of years? I dont say this to accuse you of being 'nuts' infact, its well known that many governments use high technology for experimental mind control purposes.

regards,

The fanatical

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeyC
I've noticed something similar recently, at night if i move my eyes about quickly (up, down, left, right) then i see flashes of blue light. Perhaps you could try an experiment tonight?

I think that's normal, nothing unusual there (it happens to me, and it seems NOTHING paranormal ever occurs around me, so...)

As for the flashes in your room, I don't know. Do you only see them out of the corner of your eye? Are they like actual light sources that light up everything around them, or do they just...well...exist without affecting anything? Also, are you absolutely sure it's not a watch or some other electronic device actvating?

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The astronauts see them more often in orbit due to less atmospheric shielding. When one impacts an atom inside your eye, POW!-

The blue flash.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by klain

Many of us have saw this blue light phenomena. I have just submited my account of it if you'd like to read it.

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
very interesting that you bring this up! Very recently, within the last couple weeks, this has been happening to me also. I will be in my room, doing nothing special, and a very bright noticeable blue orb will kinda flash in my peripheral. Not a big orb, just a flash of blue orbyness, and then it is gone. It has not affected me at all, I was just surprised to come onto ATS and see that someone else was seeing something similar too.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join