It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blue flashes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
hi has anyone had any blue flashes of light in their rooms?

ok i'll be a little more specific like a light blue flash and very fast always in the same place we it has been known to be in two places but mostly in this specific place as of late and their is nothing to explain it i catch it in the coner of my eye

it seems to happ a lot at night time and there is no source of light! my tv was off so was my computer and everything else i just cant explain it

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You havn't been playing with lasers or anything have you? Sometimes people see flashes when their retina becomes detached, this can happen through various causes, including staring into welding, lasers, etc.

Other than that if it is actually somthing physically happening, perhaps a static discharge, or other form of electrical discharge.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
no lazers im in college still
studing IT and i see many things but not Lazers its happend in a part of the room where there is no electronics to ESD (electro static discharge) so whats happening

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
If I were you, I think I would start wearing more clothes when your in your room as you might end up on the internet some day. Seriously, I have had this happen several times as well and all most always out of the corner of my eye. I can't explain it, but I do know that the eye is more sensitive to light coming in from the side rather than straight on which could explain why I never see any of this blue light directly. Whether it's paranormal in nature or just some nerves firing off, creating this effect, I can not say.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
well it seems to be most frequent at night between 12am - 3 am im told this is when ghosts are most active so im thinking paranormal cause theres no logicla scientific explaination other than my mental state

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've noticed something similar recently, at night if i move my eyes about quickly (up, down, left, right) then i see flashes of blue light. Perhaps you could try an experiment tonight?

After 2day when you are ready to go to sleep, turn off all the lights so you are in almost complete darkness and move your eyes around the room quickly.

however you may have to be lying down for this to work...

-good luck!

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
My brother used to see that when he was a kid. He said they were
like blue run way lights at an airport in the back yard of our (haunted)
house. He never saw them anywhere else but there. (he's 40 now).

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by klain
ok i'll be a little more specific like a light blue flash and very fast always in the same place we it has been known to be in two places but mostly in this specific place as of late and their is nothing to explain it i catch it in the coner of my eye it seems to happ a lot at night time and there is no source of light! my tv was off so was my computer and everything else i just cant explain it

I ran out of breath reading this sentence.

posted on Jun, 9 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
lol im not a fan of punctuation.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I think that it might be a vortex. I might be wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Out of the corner of your eye , in your periferal vision ?

Do you take vitamin C tablets or other supplements, high doses of vitamin C can cause this effect , though usually not very noticable.

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
no tablets for me i dont have any vitimin C defientcy i dont even know if thats how you spel it woah im tired
klain must sleep

posted on Jun, 10 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
um what do you mean "vortex"?

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Hi Klain.
Dont under estimate what you see out of the corner of your eye, most of the time it is dust or floaters on our retinas. But i think that the area just out of our periferal vision can show us things that our brains have a tuff time ratinalizing. I have seen whisps of movement but not the light you mention. I believe that some of these things (imo) are energies and are intelligent and in some cases are the prelude to contact or recognition of something that is from a different dimension or level.
we can't write all of them off as optic problems.

I'll try and look up some info on this subject i know its in my stack of books somewhere.
Parker

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
cheers much apreshiated its just interesting i have no trouble with my eyes although i do sufffer from migrains maybe that could be it i dunno

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Klain
Have you ever seen video footage of ghosts or energies on TV , they often look like flashes or movements of light(Orbs) like you mention seeing. And they seem to be intelligent in their flight patterns. Have any of these sightings by you been accompanied by a strange feeling or cold spot at all ?. just wondering.
Parker

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
no orbs as such some i think move too fast for us to see they may not be physical but are intelligent

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I can see what I call sparklies

Im not sure if its the same but they are blue, red, or yellow. Always out of the peripheral vision. Only in certain places.

They resemble a twinkling star. Disappears before you realize you seen something to begin with.

I've noticed them during highly spiritual/emotional times and also when over others houses.

I dont know but I feel they are spirits residing/visiting that area but thats my interpretation of them considering the circumstances.

EDIT: I guess that falls in line with the ORB theory listed. Its possible and they are being intellegent. They think we are looking forward. They seem to have no concept of peripheral.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by DragonflyKingdom]

posted on Jun, 20 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
My brother used to see that when he was a kid. He said they were
like blue run way lights at an airport in the back yard of our (haunted)
house. He never saw them anywhere else but there. (he's 40 now).

At a sleepover party with 2 of my childhood friends the window lit up with this bright blue aura as we were drifting off to sleep and we all froze for a while...it oculd have been seconds to a few minutes. when it was over we all looked at each other and were pretty scared.

Originally posted by DragonflyKingdom
I can see what I call sparklies

Im not sure if its the same but they are blue, red, or yellow. Always out of the peripheral vision. Only in certain places.

They resemble a twinkling star. Disappears before you realize you seen something to begin with.

I've noticed them during highly spiritual/emotional times and also when over others houses.

I dont know but I feel they are spirits residing/visiting that area but thats my interpretation of them considering the circumstances.

EDIT: I guess that falls in line with the ORB theory listed. Its possible and they are being intellegent. They think we are looking forward. They seem to have no concept of peripheral.

[edit on 20-6-2005 by DragonflyKingdom]

i see twinkles sometimes too when i come to an important thought in my before sleep thinking. if my eyes are open it will be in the air above my bed but if they are closed it will appear in either my left or right eye.

posted on Jun, 21 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
It's either in your mind or just nerve problems with your eyes.

<<   2 >>

join