It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

prophetic dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A few months ago I had this dream that I was in NY on a beautiful summery kinda day with my father and my aunt....we were walking around and all of a sudden something happened and there was complete chaos...I couldn't find my father and I was struggling to keep us together...I lost my aunt and some point and my dad and I were trying to get out of the city and the only way we could get out was through the Lincoln tunnel....we were running through the lincoln tunnel and cars were stopped people running...complete chaos...and then my dream ended...I never told anyone

About 2 months later I was sitting in one of my college classes and a friend of my was talking...she was saying how she had a dream the night before that she was in a park in New York at an underground concert on a beautiful day in New York. Then she started describing everything I had dreamed in complete detail. I was completely freaked out.

All I remember was that I had this feeling it was June or July.

Anyone else have a dream like this or know someone who did?

or if not...what do you make of it...I'm not sure if I think it's anything I tend to be a skeptic, but the fact that someone else had pretty much the same exact dream made me take a second look.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I wouldn't take it for much.

I'm sure people have the same dreams all the time, people just forget or obviously don't talk about it. Talking about your dreams isn't the most acceptable thing to do, and I sort of agree with that. It makes people look like there making something out of nothing, of which then causes problems.

Anyways, wouldn't take it for much, we all live in the same world, the amount of time we spend dreaming makes the possibility of having the same dream very high. Even if it was the exact same dream, I'd take it as a transmitting thoughts before I'd think of it as some sort of prophecy.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Here Lust, they are talking about personal NYC destroyed dreams here.

Have a ball.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
my advice. take your dream to heart and do not go with your family anywhere near NYC during the summer of or Indian Fall of 2005.

something bad is bound to happen sooner or later. The terrorists haven't been able to hit us since 9/11/01. Thats 4 years ago. That is plenty of time for them to plan and execute a new offensive attack.

I would think that their target would be Washington D.C ... but another attack on NYC will criple the stock market. And since we are already in a decline, the economic effects of a new attack would be horrendous to say the least.

Stay away from NYC!

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
my advice. take your dream to heart and do not go with your family anywhere near NYC during the summer of or Indian Fall of 2005.

something bad is bound to happen sooner or later.

I agree. I have had a sense of horrific foreboding for the past few weeks, of something that has either occured but we will not aware of being affected by it for a while, or it will happen, either way, it will not be stopped.

I don't know if this is in an attack or a natural disaster or accident, but I sense something horrible is coming.

lust5652, if I was to forget my sense of something of a horrific magnitude occuring quite soon for a moment, then I would say it is possible that you are having a dream in relation to September 11th 2001, in terms of relieving traumas of seeing the events unfold on TV, thus the connection with panic in New York perhaps.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Regensturm]

new topics

top topics

join