It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie fodder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm completely uninteresting, lead a remarkably unremarkable life and have a worrying fondness for vanilla vodka, Nutella and Till Lindemann.

Other than that, there ain't much to say. 30-something, divorced and frustrated would-be writer, self-confessed terminal procrastinator. Born and raised in England, though currently living on the other side of the Atlantic.

I've been called "screaming hippy leftist", "anti-American pacifist" and "bloody liberal" in the past 24 hours, so this might be somewhat suggestive of my political leanings (admittedly, I do think it beyond stupid when I hear "If you don't support the war in Iraq/Afghanistan/wherever, then you're anti-American". But I put that down to me being a Brit and obviously not knowing any better... )

I'm still searching for decent Indian food in this bloody country. Can't get a good curry for love nor money, though I live in hope.

JAK

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey Tinkleflower, and welcome to ATS.

Great intro.

Here's your prize - a free copy of Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links a fantastic resource for any questions which might arise as you learn your way about ATS.

Welcome again.

Jak

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hi Tinkleflower,

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,P@ATS and Ignorance Denied. Enjoy

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Fantabulous!

I do hereby promise not to be an attention-seeking post-whore too. I know how annoying that can be to observe

Now I'm going to spend a good few hours (oh, who am I kidding. I mean "days") reading through the site, the rules, the Handbook and learning any and all secret handshakes.

Good to be here

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi Tinkleflower..........funny nick

I am *waving* at you from Utah, U S A

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hey Tinkle, love the avatar! Welcome to the party, there's a two conspiracy minimum and don't forget to tip your moderators!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

top topics

join