It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why's the world so unfair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Why is this world so unfair, people come under three categories:- The lucky, the ordinary and the unlucky in other words for example The rich, the average and poor. U've got two extremes from the richest man Bill gates to someone starving in africa! How the hell is this allowed to happen? It is so unequal, unnatural and dam right unfair. How is it possible for someone to get so lucky and someone so unlucky. I've been told that we are all equal in this world but in reality we are not treated so! I mean the rich get all the opportunities in the world while the poor get hardly anything if not nothing. The capitalist system we have has got very greedy, is all f**kin take and no giving back! They're taking advantage of us, they are basically taking the p**s and is very out of control and is very unnatural. We need a natural world with a fairer economics system and a fairer share wealth, so the gap between rich and poor is not so big and everyone has more opportunities in life!

I think this is the way forward!

www.makepovertyhistory.org...

Long live Sir Bob!!
Long live Sir Bob!!
Long live Sir Bob!!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Yeah, good luck on that one buddy.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
You want to divide people into 3 categories. I think you could divide most people into 2.

Hard workers vs the lazy

Educated vs Uneducated

Risktakers vs procrastinators

Leaders vs followers

Everyone has problems to overcome, the ones that do become prosperous the ones that cry about it don't.

There is so much talk about redistribution of wealth. Our tax system and New Deal policies are all about that. It is basically theft.

One question I like to ask is...Have you ever received a job from a poor person? Then why do you want to punish the rich? They are the ones creating jobs.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Coolbreeze

It is so unequal, unnatural and dam right unfair. How is it possible for someone to get so lucky and someone so unlucky.

I've been told that we are all equal in this world but in reality we are not treated so

UN-Natural??
haruumph! Look at any one of those naturalist in Africa shows, watch as
the predators stalk & kill the prey. Modern societies still reflect 'nature', though most of it is prettied up in metaphor.

un-equal? heck fire, thats the yin-yang of life

lucky?...well pure luck, is because you wear your face right.

equal? i reckon you mean in the 'eyes-of-the-lord' or ''eyes-of-the-law' equality!...but no philosopher or enterprise, that i recall, ever suggested
everyone in the world was equal...although communism & the early christian cult has/had a modified version of that line of thought.

maybe i'm just a cynic

top topics

join