It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for George Galloway

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
AWSOME! First off I would like to tell him that he ROCKS! He blew the doors off of Washington DC!

I know that there certainly is this "Neo-Conservative" Pro-Zionist Cabal Centered in Washington DC. I believe that this Movement/Cult is linked to a Similar "Neo-Conservative" Pro-Zionist Cabal in England (in fact it probably spread from there to here = USA).

My question is what is his take on the Status of this Cabal in England? They have obvious Infiltrated Both the U.S. & U.K. Governments as could be seen by this Disgraceful Iraq War! What is this Cabal's Ultimate Agenda? How can they be Stopped? How can we stop them from Continuing to just GIVE AWAY (in "AID" AHEM, AHEM) our Hard Earned Tax Dollars/Pounds to Israel on a Continual Basis like they have been doing? Since they don't tell the Truth about their REAL Motives how can we make sure the Truth is Publicly known to all (the Media Coverage of the Israeli - Arab Conflict seems to be VERY One Sided here in the U.S.)?

Thanks! Regular U.K. Citizens who are also Members of ATS - who know the answers to these questions - can also chime in if they wish!

[edit on 7-6-2005 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Questions been sent, only stuck with John Bull 1 because if we are going to face a press officer, then his questions are simple(ish)

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
New ATS motto...

"Above Top Secret - where only the simple(ish) questions get asked".

Oh well, could have been interesting.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Questions been sent, only stuck with John Bull 1 because if we are going to face a press officer, then his questions are simple(ish)

By "simple(ish)", do you perhaps mean 'non-confrontational'?

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The Meaning Of “Simplish”

“Not Simple(ish)”

Originally posted by Boatphone
Question: How much money were you paid by Saddam?

Originally posted by Jamuhn
What, if any, was the nature of your relationship with the Iraqi regime? Please be specific.

Originally posted by Odium
3) Do you belive that a "New World Order" is attempting to control our Society and the Human Race? If so, which Nations do you think are attemtping to bring this in and who is behind it?

“Simple(ish)”

Originally posted by John bull 1
5/ You've vehemently critised Saddam Hussein's dictatorship since he came to power yet you've opposed any coordinated international action to depose him because either through sanctions or invasion the innocent Iraqi people have borne the brunt. So how should murderous dictators be deposed or is it not the international communities responsibility to intervene ? Without wishing to pre-empt your answer to this question I'd hope for a more positive response than that you wouldn't of sold him arms in the first place. The geo-politics of the 1970's and 80's during the cold war would have ensured somebody would have.

infinite, please explain what you mean by “simple(ish)”.

I don't get it.

posted on Jun, 7 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gekko
Mr Galloway: As a resident of Bethnal Green constituency, I wonder if you will have time to deal with local issues or if most of your time will be taken up in dealing with international matters?

Complicated?

I realise my question might not be amazingly interesting to all members, but an MP has a duty to work locally, and this MP (who happens to be my MP) currently has a very international profile.

Anyway, complicated it was not. You said you didn't have enough questions, so I gave it a shot. Apparently I wasted my time.

Good initiative anyhow.

[edit on 7/6/05 by gekko]

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you want answers you have to ask the right questions.

Q~"How much money did Saddam give you ?"

A~ None.

Not a good use of our time nor his.

As for non-confrontational. I'm more interested in getting answers than grumbling about a lack of them after the opportunity has gone by.

Of all ppl MA I would have thought you would have grasped that.

posted on Jun, 8 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
As Nerdling said, there is a chance, a high chance that we might get a the press office answering our questions, not George Galloway, thats why the questions are simple, meaning both parties can answer them

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join