It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People? Was that it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
this creature was no lizard it looked like a human exept with claws a foot long and it was my height to which is 5 foot and it had an upside down egg shape head

[edit on 5-7-2005 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To me that almost sounds like a Gray but I don't think they have foot long claws. I could be wrong though.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
While on a camping trip several yeats ago, in those awkward moments before falling asleep I once saw a pair of greys with claws. Nasty, scary looking things. The claws weren't more than three inches long though...far from a foot.

Needless to say, I got up and we moved camp.

To address the original post...personally, I'd say anytime you're in the room with anything that can induce "sleep paralysis" on you, fight, struggle, wake up, turn the light on and don't go back to sleep. Leave the house if you have to. Sure...maybe they're nice, cute, playful, little shadow animals. Maybe you're just half asleep and dreaming. Or, maybe they were dark, nasty evil creatures on the verge of your awarness compelling you to sleep so they could make off with you and you managed to stay conscious from the first portion of what was about to become an abduction.

It's just not worth the risk.

Wake up. Tell them you know they're there. Fight, snarl, attack the empty space you know they're standing in. Make it as difficult for them as you can. Expect them to come back, and when they do fight them some more.

Dark, shadowy things that come out to visit you when you can't move are not to be trusted.

[edit on 7-7-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
strange part was it was transparent and no creature's shadow can walk in front of you!

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Well its not a creatures shadow. The shadow is the creature itself. They are very scary things but mostly just a trick of the mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I could hear it i could hear it walk breath and it was in a hunters walk

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
any opinions of what it could possibly be

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
These creatures sound like interdimensional aliens or beings. Gargole-like in appearance that have winged skin like an evolved pterodactyl; but communicate and move more efficiently. They generally are called dragons, the devil, or mothman. See: www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Search for Mothman in the 12th paragraph from the bottom of the page.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well , just for the record , here's a experience that I once had : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
post removed

[edit on 16/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hello,
May be its 2018, but i am replying to this post, because, I also went through the same this morning. The dream came three times consecutively and around 9.30, I finally decided to break the sleep. It was though not related to any kind of animals as you have mentioned, but it was like a normal story and in the middle somewhere, I found a coward man
(you can say psychopath) who was believing in the stupid things. Like he said, he is coming and there was dirty river(not sure its a river) where I suddenly felt like some invisible person is trying to come and there i felt sudden storm and i started reciting mantras, the psycho smiled and said,"so you know the procedure." Then it was like where i was staying everybody were leaving that house. It was a roof top and there were three families we were staying. As the those families left the house, I saw two people(one is the psychopath and another is an old lady) were laughing by seeing my face and that psychopath was also there. I somehow managed to get a lock l and I locked them and suddenly l saw that a book or what it is exactly I don't know came to my view where it was written "SICO".
My dream then suddenly broke and I decided to search the same. It is my experience of today.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Swapnesh

This was a reoccurring dream you have been having? Interesting, but I think the simplest question is what does the dream mean to you?

Here's a thread I started as a way of finishing up my research on the topic; ATS: Shadow People what do they do.

many of the Shadow People experiences are not really related to the Shadow People phenomena. but rather issues of the sub-conscience trying to inform you of something. It's not an issue of mysticism but rather Neuroscience. On the other hand I have hundreds of reports, photographs, and personal accounts to provide enough evidence to prove that the Shadow Society is a real thing. I'm not sure your experience is a real Shadow Society Event. It is interesting, and it may be better stated in the ATS: dreams & predictions

I see that you're new here, and may not be able to start a new thread on your own, so I would suggest starting a hello thread in the ATS: Introductions , and just post some thought in a few of the topics that interest you until you get enough posts to start a thread (it should be around 20 posts I think, but that may have changed since I've been here)

Either way thank you for posting this, it's a head scratcher.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join