It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow People? Was that it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hello all. I am new to the site and think it's great. For whatever reason I have never been fully conveinced of this reality and so I am always looking at things with an open mind. I am more of a science based thinker(in that things have to have some logical flow, not just random actions) but I am a firm beleiver that we really haven't even started our journey yet and know so precious little of our reality.

So with that said, let me tell you people something that happened to me a few years ago and and tell me what you think. I was laying in bed, it was abut dusk, maybe a little after. I was pretty tired and groggy and was dozing off to sleep. As I started to doze, I felt the usual things like body paralysis, but then I noticed out of the corner of my eye small, for lack of a better term, shadow animals. I freaked for a second waking myself up and turning my attention to the closet where they were crawling out off(On the walls, the cieling, etc) they disappeared. I chalked it up to me being tired and I lay back down.

Same thing happened and again they disappeared the second I turned my attention to them. At this point I was sure it was my head playing tricks on me and so I went back to "lay down" but I kept my attention on the closet with the corner of my eye and I saw them again!! This time clearer. I would say they were like gargoyals, about the size of a small dog. Although I couldn't make out details.

I tried to see if I could manipulate them and make them go where I wanted them to, after all they were from my mind and there should be a way. It was then I noticed that they were moving in a manner I hadn't noticed any animals walking before, and they were interacting with each other and none of it was my doing.

They eventually left in the same darkness they came, but I have never really figured out if they were real or just some really deep mind trip? But I have never seen anything walk like that before or since.....

Any ideas on what it might have been or is it time to get some rubber wallpaper?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I understand you saying "I am new to this site", so some allowances have to be made. With that in mind...

Along the top, within the button rows, is the "search" button... if you go on it, and type in shadow people, you'll find a really big thread already discussing them, their personalities, actions, and distinct types.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by soothsayer
I understand you saying "I am new to this site", so some allowances have to be made. With that in mind...

Along the top, within the button rows, is the "search" button... if you go on it, and type in shadow people, you'll find a really big thread already discussing them, their personalities, actions, and distinct types.

Enjoy your stay!

Yeah, but he is allowed to post his own experiences.

Now to your encounter, if you were really tired it could have been your mind but then again it might not have been.

If you can describe them in a little more detail that would be cool.

How many?

How fast were they?

Did they make any noises?

Stuff like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Passer By
Hello all. I am new to the site and think it's great. For whatever reason I have never been fully conveinced of this reality and so I am always looking at things with an open mind. I am more of a science based thinker(in that things have to have some logical flow, not just random actions) but I am a firm beleiver that we really haven't even started our journey yet and know so precious little of our reality.

I like your way of thinking

There is also a thread about sleep paralysis under paranormal studies.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Sorry about the threads before. I knew I saw one of Shadow people but that didn't really fit this, as I beleive in that thread they were like humaniods. These were not, and while I term them shadow, it is because they were darker than the surrounding darkness but still had some form.

The walked on all their legs, not upfright like us. Graviety didn't effect them the way it does us, or just to a lesser degree. They had to hold on to the walls or cieling and were most deliberate in their actions.

I didn't get the feeling I was directly threatened by them, but I didn't feel that confortable either with them there. They seemed to be like gargoyals, but not so muscular, nor as defined. Think of looking at a small four legged gargoyal through very cloudy glasses and that is probably the best example for them.

The sleep paralsis was only at first, as I was drifting away. Once a saw them I "faked" being a sleep and just kept the corner of my eye open. I would have been able to move at any time but the second I would they would split. Very timid creatures.

I have played around with the theory that all levels of conciousness are here right now. Heaven, Hell, Earth, various planets, are all actually right here right now on different frequencies and what I say was some messed up harmonic that allowed me to be see and bee in to different places.

ANywhere else I would be strange saying that - here I am family. LOL!!!
What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Shadow beings are another form of life.

You see everything is made up of light, and being black shadows they are not easily seen. But as being shadows I wonder what would happen if you put a lamp on one side of the room and shaded it.

They move very fast, I have seen photos of them, they are mostly blures:
A woman set up cameras because everyone thought that she was crazy affter she said that there were beings living in her house, and she caught then on TAPE and freeze framed a spot were you could see them.

I think that they live in our 3rd dimension and the 4th dimension and that is how they can move so fast, as well as become defiant of light.

And as the speed of light I also come to conclude that thease beings may be colerless (shadow)

Nonsence::and possably desandants (shadows) of 'MAN's' rage and anger.

They live omong us in a dimension betwean the third and fourth. I do not beleave that they can make sound to our hearing. Sometimes you can feel there presans energy (yes everything has energy whether you accept it or not! sorry)

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I !THINK THAT! YOUR ABS!OLUTLY !INSANE YOU! SICO!TICK FREAK!!
Just a little dark sarcasm from the corner of my eye.

But seriosly, there must be something relating to perifial vision, like a differant kind of seeing.

You see, your eyes are just interpraters for a sence that dwells within you, you can feel how to knit or walk, what you see is not real, time and place are not real, they are an illusion because they overlap eachother, it is a like a dream, and sometimes it seams as though when your dreaming you are waking up.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Devil is within you my child! The mark of cane is upon you! You must be rid of it! Rid it... use the wand Willow! Uis Ui!.......... Uis Ui!

NOW IM SEREOUSE ::: Im glad your new because then your new and you have an open begginers mind so that you dont FLAME PEOPLE!! But not much of that happens around here anyway. Have fun learning about the corrupt uncicil ways of the world and our own demise!

[edit on 5-6-2005 by The Surrealist]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Intresting this beleif. Gets me thinking some. I remember reading this short fiction story once, essentially it was a dialog between two bristlecone pines (very long lived trees 4/5000 years for those who dont know)
The crux of it was that the trees noticed over the melenia changes happening in their world (man made changes) and were trying to understand/ make sense of it, since they could not perceive us fast lived, fast moving, fast dying species.
I got to thinking, that we could not fathom the perception of something that may live thousands of years either. On the other end of the scale, imagine for a moment, a specie/s so fast moving, that we become the trees.
difficult to perceive, may be well be no more to us than flickering shadows.
who's to say what we share this world with, that may not be so obvious.
for that matter, these rods etc, perhaps even some classic, shape shifting coplor changing 'ufos' may be very earthly afterall, perhaps these things are just as native as we are, we just havent grownup enough to understand them.?

your thoughts?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Surrealist
The Devil is within you my child! The mark of cane is upon you! You must be rid of it! Rid it... use the wand Willow! Uis Ui!.......... Uis Ui!

NOW IM SEREOUSE ::: Im glad your new because then your new and you have an open begginers mind so that you dont FLAME PEOPLE!! But not much of that happens around here anyway. Have fun learning about the corrupt uncicil ways of the world and our own demise!

Buddy, the devil has been a long time friend of mine. The light bearer shall shine! LOL!!!

My mind, hopefully, will always be open. There is more to life than is dreamt about in your reality.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Intresting this beleif. Gets me thinking some. I remember reading this short fiction story once, essentially it was a dialog between two bristlecone pines (very long lived trees 4/5000 years for those who dont know)
The crux of it was that the trees noticed over the melenia changes happening in their world (man made changes) and were trying to understand/ make sense of it, since they could not perceive us fast lived, fast moving, fast dying species.
I got to thinking, that we could not fathom the perception of something that may live thousands of years either. On the other end of the scale, imagine for a moment, a specie/s so fast moving, that we become the trees.
for that matter, these rods etc, perhaps even some classic, shape shifting coplor changing 'ufos' may be very earthly afterall, perhaps these things are just as native as we are, we just havent grownup enough to understand them.?

your thoughts?

You know what... thats an awsome beleaf and Ive got to read that book.
The Shadow People may be dying much faster because they move faster and are seing us as though we are the trees.

[Everything is made of light... light ]

But ya were moving so fast thease days I dont think that we can even keep up with ourselves sometimes, thats were I worry about the world ecosystem and economy colapsing; to many knots in the whole deal.

A hundred years ago men had long (ger) hair and it was accepted but now days if you sah a government MAN resiting Ghandi quotes and tying up his rastafarian beard they'ed through him out! [Example]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
[Quote]Passer By
My mind, hopefully, will always be open. There is more to life than is dreamt about in your reality.
[Quote]Passer By

I'll have to think about that..

Are you seing the Shadows anymore?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by instar

your thoughts?

Generally I agree with you completely. I remember once having to compare contrast the life of a tree and that of a friut fly. Instead of all the obvious stuff like life span and mating that everyone did I was struck that their realities would be completely different because their perceptions of space and time were completely different. That in essense, neither had anything to do with each other, and yet they were networked as all things in life are netwroked.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Comparing the tree and the fruitfly;
It seems as though in the great race of life we all meet a tie in the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I like the pig on instar, book novel; 'A day no pigs would die'

***About time and space Im reading a 'Brief History Of Time'... or trying to
He's smart... hes very smart... thats all I have to say... and to him Im probly a fruit fly...

[The Surrealist]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As is life an illusion.
If the shadow people can 'live'; than what about our shadows 'desendants of mans rage and anger' and Passer By said he felt an uneasy fealing.

Or the shadows of objects?

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
maybe its the shadow people's pets

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've had something like this, I was fully awake and say shadows (completely unclear) shoot across my walls.

Maybe you could draw one?

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
i two have a story

i was in devils den a camping site my mother had told me to wash my hands at the water outlet i was almost there but i heard something when i was almost all the way around my body froze i couldnt move and could only see but then i saw a strange creature walked right in front of me it was like a shadow but i could see through it it had a human like form except it had what looked like claws it was headed for the other campers mom called out to me saying "whats the matter go wash your hands" and thats my story

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I have seen something similar. I started a thread on "Shadow Lizard" and it's not far below yours. Like you, I have also seen the thing at dusk (5 AM? maybe) However, the lizard/salamander I saw clinged to my closet and it lookes as if it were 2-dimensional. Here's the link to my thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join