It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If there were no laws at all for one day.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
My friends and I like to play these "what if" games to pass the night hours at work. Here's a good one: "What would you do if there were absolutely no laws for one day?" It's fun to think about, but be careful...................Big Brother might be watching.

I would plan for the future by robbing a bank of small, unmarked bills and stash the money in a very good place. That would take about an hour..........then I would spend the last twenty-three hours hiding from everyone who hates me and has a gun!!!!!!!!!!lol!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hmmm, take a nuke over and launch it at bush and then take over another and launch it at blaire then my personal vendetta would be over then I would have nothing to complain about

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
What if....

...you wont a bonus prize which you didn't even know you were entered into. The prize being 10 debit cards with 10,000,000 on each.

What would you do with the 10 cards?

I'd give one to my parents.
I'd give one to split between my close family.
I'd give one to split between my close friends.
I'd give one to charity.
I'd give one to the travel agents and take all my family and friends on a year long all expenses paid holiday to Hawaii
and I'd keep the other five for myself and have a ball.

Oh I might give one to be split between all ATS members, if your lucky =)

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
I'd give one to split between my close friends.

Yay! I'm rich!

>_>

I would...hide from everyone who doesn't like me >_> Or buy a gun...and umm...nevermind

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
What if....

...you wont a bonus prize which you didn't even know you were entered into. The prize being 10 debit cards with 10,000,000 on each.

Ohhh that would be great... sits and thinks about being rich...

If there were no laws for a day i would, i dont know actually. I woulndt really wanna kill anyone lol
making my own money..... i assume thats against the law

[edit on 06/27/2004 by misspickle]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
if i had lotsa money, id vandalize anyones house that ever pissed me off, then use my massive amounts of money and pay the fines.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If there was anarchy for a day i would hide in my basement and pray for nothing really bad to happen.

I really cant hink of much, there are a lot of things I would want to do, but I wouldn't like myself afterwards for doing it

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Kill this person I know.

Other then that, IDK. Killing him would solve all my problems. But since I don't have the guts to do it, or the money to hire someone to do it, or the guts to hire someone to do it if I did have the money, he will live

new topics

top topics

join