It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gone Fishin' (fission?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oh boy! I'm going to be in a fishin' tournement tomorrow at McGraw Country Club around Chichago (not sure the name of the town). It's gonna be a blast! I'll let y'all know how I do, but I doubt I'm going to win or anything, there are some really good fellahs gonna be fishin', too. However, the best part about it is after it's done. All the fish everyone caught get cooked up, the awards are announced, then Fresh Fish Fry!!! Lookin' forward to it! Gotta get to bed now, though, gonna be up at 4:30 AM!

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well, I got the largest large mouth bass, and may have gotten the largest smally, but we were supposed to release those. It was a blast, though! Unfortunatelly, my hand is really screwed up. As some of you may recall, a few months ago I broke two bones in my hand. The cast has been off for about two months now, but the bruse is still there, and my ring finger is weak as heck. Holding a pole for about 7 hours didn't help it whatsoever (as far as feeling goes.) It is killin' me! I may have to take a few days off from ATS starting tomorrow, if I can't type when it really kicks in. We'll see.

Was it worth it? Absloutly! That was a blast, we were slayin' the bass and bluegill, and got a couple of walleye, too!

new topics

join