It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any *actually* worthwhile NWO related documentaries?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I found the "Police State" films very informative. It is Alex Jones who does them. If you don't like him, or find him irritating, just try to ignore him and concentrate on the facts and ideas he gives. There are three in total, Police State 1,2, and 3.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Odium, are you still planning on making a trip to the Rothschild estate that you said is only 15 minutes away?

If so this is some good reading about them you check out before you go.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

If you read thru it you will see that they make numerous references to London which is like their home base.

Dae

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
It may not be exactly what you were interested in but a heads up to all UK members as right now there is on Sky One a conspiracy programme all about the New World Order.

Jak

I saw a Sky One proggie about conspiracy theories and I thought 'ooo, this could be interesting' but I didnt mean by what information they had but the tactics used to ridicule. Yup, nutty people straight from the 70's was the theme, loners who where Joe public for the most part.

It ended strangely though. The presenter (who looked and sounded like he should be in a programme about cars) said at the end, "Personally I think its all silly... unless they are making me say that, by using the chip in my brain" he then laughed, weirdly, kinda nervous. It ended up using the 'silliness' factor as its conclusion, not an original method of debunking!

I wish I had taped it as the whole programme was off, the styles and the insinuation, the crappy 'investigating', the images and effects they used. I wasnt let down in my ideas that it would be 'interesting'

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
Odium, are you still planning on making a trip to the Rothschild estate that you said is only 15 minutes away?

That I do, need to wait till I get my car back which won't be for a few weeks but I plan on going up there and having a look around the Mansion and grouns, hopefully you can take photos of the inside so if I do spot anything "odd" I'll be able to show you guys it.

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Anybody ever hear of a documentary called, "Conspiracy of silence"? I readily recommend reading the court transcript on the same page at the bottom too. (see below)

www.ctrl.org...

Conspiracy of Silence plus interview w/John DeCamp
On Tuesday May 3, 1994 this news documentary was scheduleded to air on the Discovery Channel. It was withheld from the public and all copies were to be destroyed. Here is a production work copy that missed elimination. Also, there is an almost hour-long interview with attorney, John DeCamp.

The perfidy that sustains the sinister forces of the established corrupt order is obscene and… would be untenable if known.

Presented as a civic service. (I love that)

Anyway I read the transcript of the Bonocci trial last night and it amazed me, implicating Larry King, some judge in Nebraska, a democrat from Boston(forgot the name), and police captain, some FBI, and upper echelons of Republicans. Larry King.... go down to the court transcript after watching the documentary and read up. Blew me away!

[edit on 9-5-05 by pacman]

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
What they did was the creator of the Temple of Set would give these young kids multiple personalities/altars and use them for sex and pics... to bribe politicians and influential people to there side. Ever hear how the ORDER would bribe people to get them to go along with their agenda, well this conspiracy is the best I've heard of that yet.

Mr. Bonnuci won 1 million dollars and at the trial claimed that Larry King threatened him to keep quiet. (Multiple witnesses implicate the republican Lawrence King) Supposedly Lawrence King authorized for them to use a hot wire device to shock and burn this guys anus. And he won in court, go figure!

www.raven1.net...

Listen to the FBI man lose it on the taped recording talking to girl witness.

[edit on 9-5-05 by pacman]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join