It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a conspiracy site ? Or a mason recruit site ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This is getting a little ridiculous. I am beggining to think that this site might be linked to the Masons and Illumanti or something ?

Oy ! - Thread after thread after thread !!!!!!!
That's all I have seen come up lately.

I think that the staff needs to review ALL of these threads in regards to Free -Masonry, Freemasons, Masons etc............. And put a lid on it.

We the members of ATS are not here to recruit for the cause, so to speak, no matter what religion faith or belief ?

If that were so the name of this site would be different.

Lets discuss and cut the Bull Crap NOW !!

If you want to recruit, please set up your own website to discuss your laws of order to your suspecting members.

If it's on a conspiracy site be prepared for ridicule ! After all it is a conspiracy site !

[edit on 4-6-2005 by asala]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I have never seen any Mason recruit on this site....

Please show proof.

The most I've ever seen is Masons answering questions about how to join. That my friend is not recruitment that's assistance.

Or fellow Masons congratulating someone on their choice to join Masonry.

Would you not congratulate someone if they chose to join a group that you were a member of?

Again please show proof of recruitment....

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Truthisoutthere,
The Masons that are members here do not try to recruit anyone. They try to answer all questions put to them in a polite and courteous way no matter how bizarre and I’m sure they will get to you as well.

I am not a Mason though I have been asked, my two brothers and a father in law are members two who are past grandmasters, these men would give the shirt off there backs for you or anyone in need.
Not to mention there wives who are Eastern Star.

Speaking of putting a lid on it, show some proof of you accusations. Like maybe a thread or two that shows a recruitment drive.

[edit on 4/6/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Look for yourself,

Look at anyone of the threads and it's nothing but a slam session on ATS members by individual memebers of the Masons. Not all of the Masons are beligerant and untruthful I am sure. It's just kind of sad that everone that I have encountered on this site have been. And I have talked to respectful Masons in the past and have good discussions with them. Even to the point of them asking themselves why ?

Please take the time and read through the last two weeks about the questions, accusations and discussions and you will see the same negative, beligerant, sarcastic tone through out by the same 3 to 5 members usually.

I am actually really sorry to see the treament of indivduals by Masons on this site. I know that there are good people as well as bad people in this group just like any other. Maybe its just the paranoid Mason members that come to a conspiracy site like this and vommit the crap like there is no tommorow that have turned off so many.

It only takes a few spoiled apples in the group to tear apart unity in and out of the organization.

If this is the kind of treament I and others get when asking questions how are we going to be treated as a member ? It doesn't look very positive ?

If in fact there are some members above these clowns that are making your group look like ignorant fools, maybe its time for them to step in as any valid oraganization would and take these guys aside and chat.
They are very poor representatives of your organization and make all look evil and quite frankly stupid, becuse they DON'T have the answers. If not that's cool. Look it up and get back to us. There is no reason for the slam session.

There is too many questions about your organization anyway that have been cirrculating for hundreds of years about conspiricies, the occult, NWO etc....... I am sure that you have heard them all !

But if you stand firm that these accusations are false, Bring out the Proof instead of slander ?

I hope that I don't get slammed by this commentary as I was not trying to be sarcastic. It's just an obvious observation by myself and others. I am sure that you will be honest and look into this for the organization.

Thanks in advance,
Truth

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Look for yourself,

Look at anyone of the many threads and it's nothing but a slam session on ATS members by individual members of the Masons. Not all of the Masons are beligerant and untruthful I am sure. It's just kind of sad that everone that I have encountered on this site have been. And I have talked to respectful Masons in the past and have good discussions with them. Even to the point of them asking themselves why ?

Please take the time and read through the last two weeks about the questions, accusations and discussions and you will see the same negative, beligerant, sarcastic tone through out by the same 3 to 5 members usually.

I am actually really sorry to see the treament of indivduals by Masons on this site. I know that there are good people as well as bad people in this group just like any other. Maybe its just the paranoid Mason members that come to a conspiracy site like this and vommit the crap like there is no tommorow that have turned off so many.

It only takes a few spoiled apples in the group to tear apart unity in and out of the organization.

If this is the kind of treament I and others get when asking questions how are we going to be treated as a member ? It doesn't look very positive ?

If in fact there are some members above these clowns that are making your group look like ignorant fools, maybe its time for them to step in as any valid oraganization would and take these guys aside and chat.
They are very poor representatives of your organization and make all look evil and quite frankly stupid, becuse they DON'T have the answers. If not that's cool. Look it up and get back to us. There is no reason for the slam session.

There is too many questions about your organization anyway that have been cirrculating for hundreds of years about conspiricies, the occult, NWO etc....... I am sure that you have heard them all !

But if you stand firm that these accusations are false, Bring out the Proof instead of slander ?

By the way if you read down the group of listing of topics under secret societies you will see the same reacurring theme for the Masons. It's either debunking or targetting. I have been involved in marketing and advertising strategies for some time and it all points and attracts a certain demographic. This in turn is called an agenda in or out of a group of people.

I hope that I don't get slammed by this commentary as I was not trying to be sarcastic. It's just an obvious observation by myself and others.

Since you asked I am sure that you are upstanding and will be honest enough to look into all of this and give us your understanding and opinion along with corrective actions that need to be take place towards individuals for the organization.

Thanks in advance,
Truth

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I read the threads constantly. And again I say that I have yet to see any Mason recruit someone for membership.

So again I request.....proof of recruitment.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This should be filed under WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I put the extra "!" in just for the numerologists, that should screw them up.

If a person asked me if I wanted to be a Mason, I would know that they weren't one. NO RECRUITMENT.

Easy to see, just read without preconceptions.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason
Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason Become a mason

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
This should be filed under WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I put the extra "!" in just for the numerologists, that should screw them up.

If a person asked me if I wanted to be a Mason, I would know that they weren't one. NO RECRUITMENT.

Easy to see, just read without preconceptions.

Hehe that just made their 666 turn into 999

But as far as recruitment goes, some jurisdictions have relaxed their "2B1 Ask1" mentality to allow minor solicitations. In other words instead of someone having to instigated the conversation about joining Masonry, we (again in some jurisdictions, not everywhere) can now ask people we feel would be an asset to the organization if they've considered joining Masonry. If the answer is "nope, not interested" so be it, nothing more to say. No high pressure sales here.

So really it's still not recruitment, just laxing the rules on the situations in which we can talk about joining.

Edit: By the way I'm still waiting on Proof.

[edit on 5-6-2005 by Golfie]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Yes, my master!!!

join