It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAVE YOU HAD A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I had one once 3 years ago now it was a car crash over 120mph impact,im lucky to be here i still have nightmares now.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is a rather embarrasing story, but about 5 years ago, on newyears eve, I fell into a canal in amsterdam.

I was very drunk and wanted to take a piss in the water. As I unbuttoned my pants I blacked out and fell into the water.
A couple of friends of mine pulled me out, otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here typing this message.
I didn't saw a tunnel with a white light at the end, but I remember that I thought I was dead.
As of that incident my friends call me "diver"

(I don't drink that much anymore)

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Eeewwww!!!! But just be glad it was not Leiden, because that's more eeeewwww!!!

Almere's canals are slightly more cleaner...

P.S: I haven't had any NDE's but I did have some out of body experiences...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   
tell us a bit more about you out of body experiences!!

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
near death experience that happened in 1965.......an actual occurance .........By Claudia Vasilievna Ustignia

I used to be an atheist mocking God and persecuting the Holy Church. I lived my life in sin, and spiritually I was completely dead. But suddenly, in His great mercy, God called me, His creation, to repentance so that I would not perish.

This is what happened: In 1962 I became ill with cancer and suffered from the disease for three years. The doctors treated me in vain, for my health deteriorated more and more each day; it reached the point where I couldn't even drink water without vomiting. I was transferred to another hospital where two doctors were called in from Moscow to operate on me. That was on February 19, 1965, at 11:00 a.m. They discovered during the operation that my intestines had decomposed. That was when I died.

While they were making their incisions on my body, my soul was standing with the two doctors. I looked on in horror at the disease which affected my body, seeing my stomach full of cancer. As I watched, I thought to myself. "How am I in two places; how am I standing here and lying down at the same time?"

The doctors removed the intestines and placed them on the table, saying that instead of being fleshy and pliable, they were nothing but liquid-in other words, they had already decayed. Then they put all of the rotted tissue in a pile and said: "She couldn't have lived any longer; there was nothing healthy inside of her, everything was decomposed." This operation was performed by Doctor Izdrael Igaevici Newman, a professor, who was assisted by ten other doctors.

The doctors decided to give my body to the young interns to practice on, and thus, it was taken to the morgue where I was laid down naked, covered only with a sheet up to my chest.

Just then my brother came in with my son, Andrusha. My little boy came up to me, kissed me on the forehead, and broke out in tears, saying: "Mommy, why did you die? I'm still little, how will I live without you?"

continued........
www.stvladimirs.ca...

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I posted this on another thread...

Many years ago, I lived in an apartment in a less than nice neighborhood (we can't all afford to live in the nice neighborhoods). My girlfriend at the time let herself in one night kind of late, about 10PM, and shut the door behind her (thankfully, locking it). Within 30 seconds, there was a heavy knock (more like a pounding) at my door, and a demand to open up. I looked through the peephole and saw 4 very large guys outside, and they were getting insistent about opening the door (they had seen a single woman enter, didn't know I was inside).

In the next 5 seconds, I got my girlfriend to lay down in the bedroom closet, tossed my cordless phone in with her and told her to dial 911, while I returned to the front door with John Moses Brownings most famous invention, the 1911A1 .45. I told them in no uncertain terms to leave, and that I was armed. I racked the slide to make my point. All 4 of them looked at each other for a second, and then the largest decided to kick my door in. About the time my door parted from the doorjam, I fired one round, lucky for the adversaries no one was hit, but they all suddenly decided they had somewhere else to go. I then spent the next 6 hours talking to police, filling out paperwork, being questioned, and generally doing things that I would rather have not done at 3 AM. The police later that night/morning found 2 of the 4 (the other 2 were later found, as thier friends rolled over on them) and I had to ID them all in a lineup. Because they were local wannabe gangbangers, I had to break my lease and leave my apartment complex (costing me a LOT of money).

My point is that I was confronted with 4 very large UNARMED men who no interest in anything except inflicting death or serious bodily injury on me, and sexually assaulting my girlfriend. Had I not been armed, I have no doubt, I would have been overpowered and killed, and my girlfriend gangraped at the least. My only regret of the time is that I didn't have a 12 guage shotgun to answer the door with instead of my .45.

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oddly enough, I have never had an NDE myself (although there were a few close ones) but working as an EMT for 10 years, I encountered patients who had just experienced one and I was the first person they told. Very interesting stories.

Peace,
.::BG::.

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
tell us a bit more about you out of body experiences!!

I've mentioned them numerous times in this forum... So in a nutshell... I've had four.. The first one was disturbed by one of my best friends calling me... I heard the phone clearly, though I was a floating a few feet in the air. So I tried pinching myself to go back in my body and got back in after a few seconds.. These dudes call at the wrong times!!!

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   
.........the closer I get to having a near consciousness experience,wait,that did not sound right,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Aug, 20 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I was nearly run over by a car once ,thats about the nearest i have been.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Dont know if this qualifies or not, but in a violent car crash and upon impact I had the strangest feeling of being dead but yet able to sense emotion and thoughts,
more than that I cant remember, other than waking in the hospital.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sounds alot like an out of body experience...
how badly hurt were you?

love the animated avatar

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
been involved in fights, been knocked out by various hard objects striking certain parts of my head mainly the back and the temple areas...been covered in gasoline and chased by a guy with a lit lighter...

too many crazy things..

i aint really scared of anything anymore...

if somebody attacks me and doesnt kill me they are getting it back 10 fold.. and belive me i will torture them ...before i kill them...

pain only gets to a certain level then you just pass out... its not like i havent felt pain before...

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A few months ago I was climbing down from the summit of Mount Basin in the Eastern Sierra. A climber on the summit dislodged a microwaved oven sized block of granite that free fell 200' and exploded on the wall in front of my face. Brick sized shrapnel whizzed past both ears, as I clinged to the cliffside by my fingertips, over a thousand feet off the ground. Didn't hurt a bit.

this thread is sort of one of my themes on my website:

wormspew

top topics

<< 1   >>

join