It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally!simulation of war between Indian and pakistani fleets completed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Finally simulation of war between Indian and pakistani fleets completed!

In this link

you will find the simulation of war involving the entire pakistani surface fleet and the Indian patrol fleet. The scenarios are extremely well documented and the battle events are just simply superb.

The entire pakistani surface fleet overwhelms the small indian battle group. With extremely precise intelligence gathering the pakistani fleet attempts a small incursion on indian territory when the vast majority of the indian fleet are else where. The Indians are completely over whelmed and out gunned and caught by surprise.

The results vary every time you run the simulation.Under my simulation the indians begin losing their fleet really fast but not without causing serious damage to the pakistani fleet before going down. The sole commander of kashin class DDG with sams and sonic anti-ship missile attempts a go.........

The pakistani frigates and destroyers launch their HY-2 anti-ship against the Indian fleet only to be met with more sinking nanucka.... The pakistani's attempt a kamakazi style attack with their lynx armed with sea skua and MK-46... The indian fleets evasive manuvers are futile but alas the sea skua do not cause much damage... out of missiles the indians attempt to sink the fleet with shells from patrol boats with devastating consequences. The Pakistani naval fleet admiral on FF-182 babur orders to take out kashin..... soldiers on board the nanucka bring down the lynx with their shoulder fired SS-8-gremlin... The final outcome.. run the simulation and find it out yourself.

It was one hell of a battle.

The simulation confirmed one thing,Wars are indeed gruesome!

When you click on the link there are a lot of advertisments which say proceed to "militaryjets.tk", ENTER , etc..etc.. Don't get frustrated by it.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
i unfortunetly dont run windows so i cant run this simulation. But can you give me more info on this like:
how do you do it?
what conditions did you assume ?
is this simulation only indian navy vs pak navy?

[edit on 4-6-2005 by siddarthpanditv]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WTF, that link dose'nt work even if i wait for 15 seconds as specified.

Anyway the Pak Navy is peanuts compared to the Indian navy.

Some latest news : India have finally decided to buy scorpenes, dumping HDW.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
No the link works fine, Try it again. I think it's the bandwidth problem

You need dangerious waters to run it!

Here this is the link

www.pcgameworld.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Damn, I didn't get it to work... damn, got to try again an other time...

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
There was a error in the file war.mup . Please redownload the file from the link.

[edit on 6/5/2005 by fox3]

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I find it odd. The link works for me just fine.

It is just that there are a lot of advertisments and some 4 "continue to militaryjets.tk' appering. I think tis confuses people.

Dont forget to download

www.pcgameworld.com...

or else you won't be able to run the simulation.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
good lord, that file is 263 mgbs and i'm on dialup. I think i'll pass on this one. it would be tomorrow before I finished D/L'ing it

Wupy

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

good lord, that file is 263 mgbs and i'm on dialup. I think i'll pass on this one. it would be tomorrow before I finished D/L'ing it

Too bad you are missing a great battle

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
well i hope that pakistan and India never have another war between each other becuase that only allows China to have even more power in the region and opens up the way for a sneak attack on both india and pakistan.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 03:34 AM
link   
cool. a simulation of an indian and pakistani naval conflict

one question though. will we be looking at just a single battle or is at an all out, no holds barred war, consisting of several battles?

and lastly, for those of us who are itching to find out, but dont have the connection to dload a 263mb file, wht is the outcome?

cmon. someone out there musta seen it already. out wid it. wht happens?

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
What classes of ships were involved on both sides??
Who coded the simulation? Neutral/Indian/Pakistani??
damn it I can't dload cause I'm running low on me free dloads for this month

Only surface fleets on both sides?
No air/heli cover for either??esp for the side taken by surprise?
Dude we got 2 sqdrns. of Su-30s and AGAVE equipped maritime Jaguars
(1 sqdrn.) here on op readiness at Lohegaon Pune(160km east of Bombay)for patrolling the western waters..
They can be over Karachi in no-time (will confirm actual time in next post)
IMHO We(India) don't need a surface fleet for the size of PN incursions you're talking about..These jets can wreak enough havoc.
Can you give the exact geographical location of the sim??
Was this in a war (as in both sides were on some eleated level of op readiness) or was is a complete surprise attack by the PN??

I will give response times and payload info on the Su's and Jags in the next post.. Lemme do some crosschecking..Nice thread fox3..

[edit on 17-7-2005 by Daedalus3]

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
that server is laggy.

i got t1 and this is so slow.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Certainly India can handle Pakistan. The high level tribesman are there and Pkistan seems to have problem with being able to absorb themselves within there own world.

INDIA ON THE OTHER HAND HAS THE STRENGTH TO BREAK THROUGH TO THE REGIONS HOUSING the like's of Osama (if still alive ) and others.

If Pakistan wants nuke war and India says wow.. well I still believe India will maintain a forward movement to protect the DEMOCRATIC world allowing India o spark their own destruction as well as possibly Indias.

But at least India stood up for write

Dallas

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
get this thread back to where it belongs..
That sim may be a game but the resulting discussion was not!!

new topics

top topics

join