It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I see a lot of news that is pretty funny. Just thought that I would start a thread.

I will start it off.
Here is the first funny news article.

Firefighters Leave Stove On, Causing Fire

Firefighters rushed off on an ambulance call Wednesday night, forgetting to remove the chicken they were cooking, officials with the fire department said.

Before they could return, a neighbor spotted smoke coming from the fire station and called dispatchers.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by makeitso]

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Here is another.

Report of UFO leads to drug arrests

Three fishermen, who had spent part of Thursday night fishing on Brookville Lake off the Treatyline Ramp, reported the UFO. Dishmond stopped to investigate and found that the vehicle's passenger, Harold Williams, 29, of Connersville, was wanted on a warrant in Wayne County.

When he ran the license plates, Dishmond found them to be fictitious. He brought in a drug-sniffing dog and found 42 grams of coc aine, an amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

Doh!

:shk:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Owner of Perfect House Lives in Car
September 18, 2002 - Baltimore, USA
In fear of possibly disturbing the perfection that is his house, Donald Manison has been forced to live in his 1998 Dodge Caravan. “I became obsessive, everything in the house was so photo-perfect that I was eventually scared of walking on the carpet in fear that I might disturb the direction of the carpet threads.” Magazines wanting a glimpse and photos of the perfect house were limited to viewing through opened ground floor windows. When asked how long he will continue his present lifestyle he replied, “If living in my mini-van is payment for a perfect house, I’m willing to pay.”

www.lotsofjokes.com...

Whadda weirdo!

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Woman Calls 911 With Pizza Complaint

(05-25) 04:08 PDT Charlotte, N.C. (AP) --
An 86-year-old woman was jailed after police said she called 911 dispatchers 20 times in a little more than a half-hour — all to complain that a pizza parlor wouldn't deliver.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Man Claims Firing Over Drinking Wrong Beer

A former supervisor at a Budweiser distributorship says he was fired for drinking a Coors beer in public.

Ross Hopkins, 41, filed suit in Weld County District Court, saying American Eagle Distributing Co. has no right to tell him what kind of beer to drink when he is off-duty.

:w: Quick hide the Coors here comes my boss!

[edit on 4-6-2005 by makeitso]

new topics

top topics

join