It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: detachment3

Today we do that in the cloud. I didn't bother to post it, but the DoD has a cloud program in progess called JEDI. Google JEDI DoD for a ridiculous barrage of info.

I'm looking forward to the misconfigured cloud servers and the leaks of info.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Then how come there's so many broken links? It's like having half information.

...edit...
I get that we have the cloud but people don't always keep the stuff up. I've had this machine running for years. It just never got out on the internet for whatever reason. I'm just saying to avoid so many broken but useful links, a better solution can be had.
edit on 20-3-2018 by detachment3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: detachment3

You have broken links because people use free services. Free services are paid for with ads. Ad revenue is down. Some sites are dropping their free services, hence the broken links.

It doesn't make much sense putting images on some server sitting in some person's house. First of all, you want servers sitting in data centers for better connectivity. Then there are backups of this server. That is work. Basically the hobby server will eventually go away just like the free photo hosting sites.

You really don't want internet facing devices in your house on your home network. Once you root a device on the network, all your LAN activity can be monitored. (This presumes your router can't do true port isolation.)

Then there is the problem of moderating what photos people upload.

You can upload photos for free on ATS. Why more people don't so this is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

i was unaware you can upload directly to ATS. i appreciate that actually. that is crazy people need to do this more!!

im fully aware of the ramifications of hosting. i dont keep it on my home network. i use the cloud a lot as well. hobby servers will always be around as long as people have the hobby lol

posted on Sep, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: meshuggah1324

Cool pics!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
yawn, this thread is over 13 years old and not one pic of a space craft on here....
edit on 10-12-2018 by saltlick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is my first post on this website and I’m sure I’m in the wrong section so please move it if this is the case.

I watch everything I can on TV regarding ancient aliens, area 51 etc. I have seen Quite a bit about underground tunnels between military bases.

I have a question Concerning area 51 and other suppose the underground linked bases. Where did all the dirt go from creating all of these tunnels?

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: darryldayton
This is my first post on this website and I’m sure I’m in the wrong section so please move it if this is the case.

I watch everything I can on TV regarding ancient aliens, area 51 etc. I have seen Quite a bit about underground tunnels between military bases.

I have a question Concerning area 51 and other suppose the underground linked bases. Where did all the dirt go from creating all of these tunnels?

Apparently it's being dumped in all the old mines in Nevada. Or was it piled into mountains and "heap-leached"? One of those I am sure is the answer.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Does anyone know what this is to the west of the base? Is it accessible to the public?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonymous ATS

"i tryed usiong a overload hack screen code and found out some interesting information"

Lol. Yes. An "overload hack screen code". I assume that's the hacking UI we see in movies, the one with pixelated skulls and a progress bar, bane of sysadmins and security consultants everywhere.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: saltlick

I think you mean alien space craft. Human-made space planes totally are in this thread...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I thought they would antigravity ships somehow in that area

posted on Nov, 30 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Interesting! I love these photos. Man i wish I could witness in person.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
"Out there at Area51 they've got a white knuckle death grip on Advanced Alien technologies. Instead of Sum41's rock song fat lip it's Sum51 white knuckle death grip." terrestrial officer Denver

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join