It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

Originally posted by Lamagraa
i wonder what kind of rec area they have here lol...just a thought

They for sure have a baseball field and tennis court.

link

Here you can clearly see the baseball diamond. Its a copyrighted pic so it wont let me post it.

[edit on 19-11-2005 by ShadowXIX]

It's really easy to get around copyright codes... Here's the pic for those who can't see it.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Well the UFO wreckage was reportedly taken to Hangar 18 in Area 51. (The big hangar you can see in satellite pictures).

Actually, the Hangar 18, where supposed UFO wreckage was taken, is located at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hello, I am new here, well not exactly. I have been registered a few months but never had the time to post or see much of the things here due to my AS level courses and family. I just want to say there are some nice pics here and some I haven't seen before. Keep up the good work

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
About 2 or 3 of those photos were taken from Lockheed Martin's HQ in Northen Califonia. The SR71 entering the big hanger; the postion of the hangar is the same as the Skunk Works hangar and Lockheeds HQ. The HQ also houses plenty or SR71's. That's just my assumption. I studied your pics and ariels oof Lockheeds HQ.

But if a few of them are from Lockheeds HQ that is still some damn good research. Thanks for the pics

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

jra

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
img245.imageshack.us...

I believe that's just from Google Earth.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
Just imagian what we may have right now in a work shop somewere, I am sure they make the SR-71 look the the wright brothers plane.

The jets they are just starting to release, probably have been in development since the early 1980s.. which makes me wonder whats in development right now.

[edit on 4-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

Its truely amazing that all the aircraft we have now, even the new stealth F/A 22 Raptor, were in developement in the 1980's. All the planes that are being developed right now must be spectacular!

The other day I was looking on the internet at photograghs of Area 51 and I ran into something truely interesting. I was looking at the two main runways there and noticed something quite different about the long one, by the way which is the longest runway in the world, that it had no skid marks on it! but the small runway did have skid marks on it. This means that they built the extremely long runway for planes that have anti-gravity technology!

external image

To download full-size image above, click here

Admin edit to resize HUGE image

[edit on 11-3-2006 by SimonGray]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I don't have a pic of inside nellis, but I have one of an aerial photo:

IF you look here, there's a Janet craft:

Three more of what may be Janet craft:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
What I find interesting (but do not see any pictures of) are the "Janet" airlines that go to Area 51 everyday. Here are some interesting links;

www.area51zone.com...

www.geocities.com...

Both of these go into detail about the airlines themselves. Has anyone seen that special they did on the Discovery Channel about Area 51 where they followed an Area 51 worker home, and then went to his door and tried to get him to talk? Sorry, kind of off topic here, but interesting none the less!

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Kaotik, if you look above,i do have photos of some janet craft.

I took a picture of a project leaving Hangar 18:

Another Angle:

Another Angle:

Another Angle:

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
img245.imageshack.us...

I believe that's just from Google Earth.

Yeah, Google Earth has a "Tilt" feature, enabling you to have three dimensional images of what would ordinarily be 2-D images.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Now don't get me wrong I would like to believe that all of those pictures are from area 51 such as the airplanes: But I can't say that I believe them because anyone can throw a picture of some newly released plane or planes that are very rarely seen and you can try to pass it off as a plane at Area 51. Now I'm doing my senior research paper on Area 51, Area 19, and Mount Weather. I guess I am just being skeptical because I need an A on my paper to graduate and I need substantial proof.

[edit on 2/8/06 by Galeoti06]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I just hope you are joking bloodhound, firstly the long runway isnt active anymore, it has been superseded by the shorter runway, this is shown by the yellow crosses along the runway and this is why it doesnt have any skid marks on it. Also even when it was active it wasnt the longest runway in the world it just had an abnormally long emergency runoff. The actual part of the runway that was used was an average, long runway, just as long as you would find at JFK or heathrow etc.

Also if anti-gravity aircraft dont make skid marks, they dont touch the ground so why would they need a runway at all? (not that I even believe they exist)

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hey anti-gravity could exist. I wouldn't doubt it so much.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by methief

That was probably snapped back in the 50's - 60's I bet for that time period those comps (assuming thats what they are) were pulling in about 3 gigahertz for the most advanced of the time which is unheard of for that time period but you have to remember its top secrete. Nowadays they are probably pulling in about 2 teraflopes, which is unheard of considering our brain process at 1 teraflop.
]
Todays supercomputers are can do a lot more than 2 teraflops, thay would be running at 200+ teraflops(most likely wrong), the playstation 3 which is coming out next year is doing 2 teraflops costing a few hundred $$$ vs a multimillion $$$ top secrete supercomputer.

This is currently not a focus of the thread, but I figured I'd toss it in anyways.

The fastest supercomputer in 2005 posted 280.6 TERAflops (or 270.4 depending on your bit/byte calcs) with a designed max around 360. The others in the top 5 were in the 30-60 teraflop range.

www.top500.org...

The human brain works at roughly 100 teraflops, or roughly 100 trillion calculations a second (based on research done by Hans Morvec, principal research scientist at the Robotics Institute of Carnegie Mellon University).

Just a little aside to all the great pics in this thread

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Cant these be explained as the flying triangle UFO's?

I now that civilian aviation corporates or whatever you call it, to carry passengers you know what i mean...i heard they already are developing UFO's, (or in this way we can call them flying saucers because they arent unidentifyd then..) for civilian transport and that they wil replace the planes we got nowadays..

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Can't confirm this is inside area 51 thats what the goggle image search suggest though.

Experimental craft flying over groom lake.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

wow, the first one looks very nice, nice design, very futuristic.
About the second one from NASA..(so prolly its a spacecraft), am i blind or arent their no engines?
Is it a antigravity craft? Dont laugh if i sound crazy im no expert on aviation, not even a dummy

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The folks at Groom Lake know exactly when imagery satellites are over head taking pictures, so do you think they're gonna leave any classified or anti-gravity aircraft sitting out? I think not. That's why you don't see anything special in an satellite photos of the Groom Lake base.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
WEll, I did find this image of an aircraft leaving hangar 18. I know, some people think that Hangar 18 is at Right-PAtterson. It's not. The 18th hangar at Groom Lake is the largest test hangar on the installation.

thats what I found. Here's another angle:

Another:

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Look, the Area 51 dudes modeled a part of Area 51 off of a clone of Space Invaders! And failed miserably!

A mod should probably resize the image, 'cuz I don't know how...
external image
external image

Admin edit to resize large images

[edit on 11-3-2006 by SimonGray]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join