It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zipdot
Those pics are spectacular. Many of them are from Skunkworks, though, but that's okay - still awesome. Imagine, just a few decades ago, how top secret that stuff was and what the Russians would have done to get these pictures that we are looking at.

Zip

oh... believe me... they would ov done anything

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   
www.mutanex.com...

sorry i dunno how to post photos but this link has 2 good pics

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The only gripe I have with the first set of pics is that apparently the person who wrote the book refers to an F-117, and the Have Blue as the same aircraft number (780). The first few pics are the -117, if you look at the tail section, they are canted outwards. If you look at the pic where it says it was painted crudely, the tail section was canted inward. That was about the only way you could tell Have Blue from the -117.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Actually, the book doesn't refer to Have Blues in that regard, it specifically refers to Senior Trend, which is the 117 (and the 780).

EDIT: From a quick google search,

In 1979 at Burbank the first Senior Trend aircraft flew. Aircraft 780 as it was known was the first one to fly and was named 780 because that was the last two digits of its planned test flight date, 1980.

The picture of the Have Blue with my caption was my own mistake (and a stupid one.)

Zip

Have Blue

F-117 taking off at TTR, 1990.

These 2 images originate from and are (c) dreamlandresort.com.

[edit on 6/26/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Below, that 'Sept 21.." picture is take from a secret facility in California. Double Cement Trucks delivered there 24 hrs a day for 8 days. From Ground level it can't be seen its a 'funnal design' (in case of Nuke blow by?). Attached is a small runway and from the air it looks like a B2 sitting at the end of a single runway.

Dallas

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Experimental craft flying over groom lake.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

that isnt groom lake thats muroc, now known as edwards air force base.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thats already been cleared up, and I apologies for that mistake.

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I dont know about you guys but some of these planes looks like the ufo's people are seeing in the sky.Try looking at that triangle black plane it looks like the picture that they posted on the history channel(UFO FILES),the one the russian took in the sky.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's amazing how times change, dont they? I mean, look at it this way. Back at the Roswell incident, it was Aliens...Aliens, Aliens and more Aliens.
Now, in my opinion, i think that it REALLY WAS an weather balloon. And if you'll just read below, I hope you'll understand.
Lets go over what happened at Roswell on that fateful day. An alleged unidentified flying object crashes in Roswell. The papers call it a UFO, the government called it a UFO. THEN the government call it back and say "No, wait. It's only a weather balloon." What's the automatic response? The government is trying to cover it up, it really was a UFO. Its a big conspiracy. Now, consider this view.
A brand new, high class plane made by the USA is being flown over Roswell. During its test run, something goes wrong and it crashes in Roswell. The papers call it a UFO, the government called it a UFO. THEN the government call it back and say "No, wait. It's only a weather balloon." The world believes it was a UFO, and the top secrets of the plane are kept under wraps. A conspiracy to cover up a conspiracy. Pure brilliance.
Now, everyone's getting pictures and sightings of these planes...people are becoming wiser to what's really going on there...but did anyone notice that its becoming increasingly easier to get these pictures? What if the government is now tipping the scales in the other way. People start believing it's only planes there that they're trying to keep secret. But really, it's actually become UFO's recently.
I know this is an odd thing and i'm sure people will either flame or completely and utterly disagree with me and that's completly fine. But i'm just putting my view on Groom Lake and Area 51.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ok just saying my bit about these pictures. None of them are taken from inside Area-51-GroomLake Facilities. there all from Nellis AFB and Edwards AFB. With the goverment denying the existence of the base for a long period of time even the name "Area 51". there is no such way anyone can get into that place even a employee and take pictures + get out or even in with a camera. This is serious stuff not a tourist attraction.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Xeroxi, many of the pictures in this thread were taken inside of the Groom Lake test facility. Period. It's not a question.

Zip

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If u had any such photo of inside area 51.it would be hacked and everything would be permantly removed of this site. the only pictures u get from "Area 51 & Groomlake" are those ones from satellites or ones taken at least 12 miles of the facilities. Most of these pics are picked up from google.

Sorry but i know for sure they aint pic's from inside "Area 51 & GroomLake" they are hangars in Nellis & Edwards AFB. yeah its showing Concstruction of F117's and Sr-71's but hey they show them all time at Red-Flag. they are old news now and exposed so will new planes yet to come.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroxi
If u had any such photo of inside area 51.it would be hacked and everything would be permantly removed of this site. the only pictures u get from "Area 51 & Groomlake" are those ones from satellites or ones taken at least 12 miles of the facilities. Most of these pics are picked up from google.

Sorry but i know for sure they aint pic's from inside "Area 51 & GroomLake" they are hangars in Nellis & Edwards AFB. yeah its showing Concstruction of F117's and Sr-71's but hey they show them all time at Red-Flag. they are old news now and exposed so will new planes yet to come.

they were taken inside trust me i know i recognize the terrain. theyre just declassified.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeroxi

Look, bro, the pictures are declassified. Just because a site is showing some old declassified pictures of F-117s and U-2s being tested at Groom Lake, that is no reason to shut down this web site or whatever... Your conjecture is incorrect and uninvited - this is a pictures thread anyways.

Many pictures were taken at Skunkworks, some at Edwards, Nellis, but some are confirmed Groom Lake images - specifically the first one in the thread, the pictures of the U-2 being unloaded, and the Senior Trend being reassembled.

Zip

[edit on 7/4/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Notice that one of the earlier pictures in the original post on this thread has the words "Lockheed Marietta" written on the side of the plane. I live just a few miles away from their test facility in Marietta, Georgia. I have no doubt in my mind that they are still testing secret aircraft in the middle of the night in the skies over Georgia. I have posted what I have heard on another post. The test center is located on Cobb Parkway, which is odd considering this is a very busy commercial area. What better way to hide than in plain sight. The flights that I speak of take place between 2am and 3am, and I haven't heard them recently. Any input?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by venom79x
Notice that one of the earlier pictures in the original post on this thread has the words "Lockheed Marietta" written on the side of the plane. I live just a few miles away from their test facility in Marietta, Georgia. I have no doubt in my mind that they are still testing secret aircraft in the middle of the night in the skies over Georgia. I have posted what I have heard on another post. The test center is located on Cobb Parkway, which is odd considering this is a very busy commercial area. What better way to hide than in plain sight. The flights that I speak of take place between 2am and 3am, and I haven't heard them recently. Any input?
all they got there is c-130's and f-22s and some other crap

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
oh well. still, maybe they engineer some of the next gen flight systems there. it's probably an f-22 with the burners on, like someone else said. would be cool though. have also seen practice fligts with c-5, and a few packs of apaches and some chinooks. nothing big.

[edit on 10-7-2005 by venom79x]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Does any one have any recent pictures of groom lake? because all the pictures seem to be at least 20 years old

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The only recent photos of Groom Lake (that I know of) are not of inside the base, but a photo snapped from the perimeter. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
just new around here... thought i give one or the other additional thought

- Those pictures from earlier in this thread, where someone speculated over super computers, I have those pictures with a noted "Groomlake Recorder Room" - whatever they recorded I don't know

- You wont find the supercomputers "not from this world" in groomlake, but in Langley, MA I would think :-P

- The alleged - or possible - underground base entry also showed herein, is a photo where in my archive I denoted it to be the possible entry of the Lockheed Martin "Helendale" Facility, or "Lockheed RCS Test Range"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join