It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

Wow. So where's the runway that they're flying these planes off of? They flying them off dirt now? Or are they all reverse engineered alien ships that don't need a runway, or support facilities. There are no buildings, no runways, no support facilities, nothing at S4.

You know for someone that questioned second hand accounts as opposed to actual evidence, you sure do rely on them an awfully lot.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I have deduced the location of s4:

This corresponds to what lazar said was the entrance to s4, just off the papoose dry lake bed. it is THE location for s4

also keep in mind that with anti-gravity craft, there is no need for runways, etc.

edit on 6-6-2014 by lecanard because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-6-2014 by lecanard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Even if we accept the secondhand account of antigravity craft, there is a need for some kind of entrance to underground if there's an underground base, support buildings if there's not an underground base, evidence of craft and vehicles sitting on the ground near where they park them while they're not flying.

Where's the evidence of that? Pointing to a Google Earth picture doesn't prove anything.

So there's no need for a runway, but they build it near a dry lake bed that they use as a runway?
edit on 6/6/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
I have deduced the location of s4:

This corresponds to what lazar said was the entrance to s4, just off the papoose dry lake bed. it is THE location for s4

also keep in mind that with anti-gravity craft, there is no need for runways, etc.

Does your picture really say "Traffic Circle" and "Road"?
Your traffic circle is a pool of water at the end of that dry lake "Road".

"also keep in mind that with anti-gravity craft, there is no need for runways, etc."

Did the bus with blacked-out windows that Lazar claims he rode to S-4 also have antigravity? Cause there isn't a road anywhere NEAR the place Lazar claims S-4 is/was.

edit on 6-6-2014 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard
If they can build sophisticated stealth aircraft they can drill holes in the ground

Um because drilling holes in earth is similar to designing stealth aircraft? By your logic, my dentist is an expert in particle physics. After all, dentist and physicists both go to college.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In hindsight, Lazar should have said the alien spacecraft were in hangars above ground. It would have made a more believable story. Since everything at Area 51 is compartmentalized, probably only the base commander knows what is in every hangar. It is trivial to show there is no S-4, but nobody can say what is in every hangar at Groom Lake.

Because there is no S-4, the true believers have to make up a myriad of excuses for why it can't be seen. But Lazar could have picked a hangar at Groom and just deemed it the alien corral.

Fakers should keep the concept of "hidden in plain sight" in mind. The key is you can't prove a negative. That is, if Lazar picked some random hangar, I couldn't prove there is no alien spacecraft in it. Rarely does the base open a hangar in daylight. But anyone can see there is nothing by Papoose Lake, hence the need to pretend the base is in the side of a mountain or underground.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS
Is it not a possibility that, since the 90, they removed the road, and now they use a boat instead

keep in mind that google also distorts th aerial photos, its wh y we cant find the entrance to s4

also bob lazar never claimed thw windows were blacked out

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

They use a boat to transport people to a dry lake bed?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
no, through the apparen stream located in my above pictures

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

There is no stream that I've ever heard of out that way that could transport a boat. A stream wouldn't cut it, it would have to be a pretty significant river to be deep enough for a boat that could have any kind of large group of people.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
maybe a small dinghy or a raft?

hmm, my conclusion is that after the exposure caused by bob lazar, they shut down s4, relocated operations to the dulce base, and closed the road previously leading to the s4 facility

or, to dive deeper, a more beauracratic answer exists: research at s4 had stagnated, and due to secret congressional pressure, they could not close the facility. by giving disinfo to bob lazar, or possibly kidnapping him and brainwashing him, they were able to close this useless facility while not going against the higher form of goverment

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

If they had to move even 10 people, a small dingy or raft would be a horrible form of transportation.

They seem to have closed just about everywhere then.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
but the dulce base lives and thrives, it is funded by coc aine money
just think: a lot of DUMBS saw major activity and structural additions in the 1990 s is it any coincedence that the 90 s was the crack era, which generated billions in revenue for the dealers and therefore the government?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   

And you have proof right? Not a picture of a drill, or secondhand accounts, but actual honest to god proof that there's even a base at Dulce?

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the evidence is in the case files of gabe valdez and the reports of paul bennewitz, as well as some info presented by schneider (about 20%) these people are firsthand responders and phil worked.at dulce, even though most of his story was disinfo/ brainwashed banter

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Those are still secondhand accounts. Where are the gov't timestamped videos and pictures, and the things you wanted me to supply to prove that Area 51 is still active? If that's what you demand as proof then that's what you need to show as proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I am currently in the process of procuring my own evidence, but the accounts of those people are sufficient

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

So you have a double standard of evidence. If I say I know people that have been to Area 51, that's not good enough, but people you've never met, say that Dulce is real, and that's plenty of proof for you. God it.

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
But the people I mentioned have established credentials and public reports, one commissioned by a senator

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

So what. "Established credentials" does not mean "I tell the truth in everything that I say". They could have misheard something, or just flat out made it up. Politicians have established credentials and they lie all the time about everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join