It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peteralt
Hello! This is my first post here. I hope someone can answer this. On Google Earth, a close distance from the hangers and close to Groom Lake itself at Area 51, I see a tall object with a triangular shaped width on a circular concrete platform. It looks like a rocket on a launch pad but its triangular shaped. The surface of it has a radiator like pattern to it.

I was going to post a screen shot of it but this site doesn't host images. Anyone here with Google Earth can find it and see it themselves.

Anyone have an idea what this could be?

This is my photograph of the area that includes triangular tower:

There are a lot of guesses as to the function of the tower, but I really don't think anyone has nailed it yet. Using shadows from the 737s as a dimensional tool, the tower is around 160ft. Very tall for a free standing structure, i.e. no guy wires. The tower appears to rotate if you look at the various photos of it over time.

The trick is to find a similar tower at a less secret location, but no one has found one.

Usually when you have an array of structures, it is usually some sort of beam steered RF, presumably radar. But this is one of many guesses.
edit on 9-8-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Originally posted by Peteralt
Hello! This is my first post here. I hope someone can answer this. On Google Earth, a close distance from the hangers and close to Groom Lake itself at Area 51, I see a tall object with a triangular shaped width on a circular concrete platform. It looks like a rocket on a launch pad but its triangular shaped. The surface of it has a radiator like pattern to it.

I was going to post a screen shot of it but this site doesn't host images. Anyone here with Google Earth can find it and see it themselves.

Anyone have an idea what this could be?

This is my photograph of the area that includes triangular tower:

There are a lot of guesses as to the function of the tower, but I really don't think anyone has nailed it yet. Using shadows from the 737s as a dimensional tool, the tower is around 160ft. Very tall for a free standing structure, i.e. no guy wires. The tower appears to rotate if you look at the various photos of it over time.

The trick is to find a similar tower at a less secret location, but no one has found one.

Usually when you have an array of structures, it is usually some sort of beam steered RF, presumably radar. But this is one of many guesses.
edit on 9-8-2013 by gariac because: (no reason given)

Thanks! Is it possible that this thing is launchable using an unconventional propulsion system such as magnets that repel the Earth's magnetic field. Is it possible that this could be one of the flying triangles people claim to see?

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Peteralt

Thanks! Is it possible that this thing is launchable using an unconventional propulsion system such as magnets that repel the Earth's magnetic field. Is it possible that this could be one of the flying triangles people claim to see?

The earth's magnetic field is quite weak. You won't be repelling it.

The so-called flying triangles started in the 90s, way before this tower went up. [2006 I think.]

It is located near the radar cross section (RCS) area of the base, so more likely the structure is related to RCS.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Great pictures thanks!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah nice pics.
There is def. a major possibility of those being true area51 pics.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

This may sound odd...but it looks almost like it's some sort of light tower. Maybe it signals the ships to come in?

edit on 17-10-2013 by Emerys because: n/a

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

No that doesn't sound odd because it looks like a "light" tower to me also, though light is one form of EM radiation, and it may actually be EM radiation at another frequency, such as radio (RADAR), that is used.

VType who started this thread thought it looked like lights too:

Whats this tower at Area 51?

gariac's speculation sounds plausible, maybe even likely:

gariac
the most likely use for it is in radar cross section analysis. It is in the same physical location where that type of work is done. RCS is part of Groom's mission.
They are testing stealth aircraft at area 51 so of course it makes sense that part of the testing is to determine how stealthy they really are. An array like this might be part of the stealth testing.

About your picture: Bob Lazar said that the alien spacecraft are not at the main area 51 facility, but are at a different location called s4. Not that I believe him, but in any case I suspected Area 51 deals with earthly craft, many with stealth designs, as some of the old pictures in this thread and elsewhere suggest.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

sure they're cool.... and i like and promote this sort of thing.....a little proof would help

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

Hmmm. How curious.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mazeofSiriusC

Amen to that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I live right near the area 51 base up here in rachel. All I can say is there is weird things happening.. Ufo's and strange lights appear at night. I do believe there is a secret underground thang going on with weird stuff being held there.
edit on 14-11-2013 by sidhartha92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I second that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sidhartha92

Having camped outside the border of the NTTR plus on Tikaboo where I could observe the base, there is nothing I ever saw that can't be explained.

Lights? You have two types of flares. Countermeasure flares to distract missiles. Illumination flares to aid in bombing ground targets. Afterburners for bright objects moving in the air. Solid white lights on aircraft for collision avoidance.

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

It's a high frequency communications tower.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
been reading more and more about what may be going on at Area 51. I am coming around to the idea there has indeed been some reverse engineering going on there and some testing by US pilots in trying these machines out. I have read quite a bit lately on the subject of ufo's at Area 51." UFO Hunters" a few years back, caught a great shot of something like an orb hovering over the site, and then moving at quite fast speed. It was suggested then, that there was possibly some ufo testing of maybe one of our machines going on there.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Great pictures. I wonder what they have produced now?

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zipdot

Good Stuff!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆
Hahaaaa. What we have here is a case of misdirection. any won willing to make up a story is going to push these photos, my proposal? they are doctored. I have been in the photo restoration business for ~12 years and am deep into editing. by pixel count this was probably taken inconspicuously, and given the age of this thread, in someone's garage: exhibit a) they are not wearing masks, this puts them at risk of infection or exposure to hazardous otherworldly materials, at groom they wear hazmat suits, all workers, but here they look conform table. area 51 is a miserable place, not a place to just wear polo shirts and get along with your buddies while viewing experimental craft

science.howstuffworks.com...

this site gives a detailed characteristic of how this facility operates

area 51 is also known as homey airport, hahaaaa despite this it is not "homey" and not a place to hang with your homies, this looks like some disinfo campaign aimed to to paint area 51 as a reasonable and friendly place that is not packed with nuclear mines and orbital ships capable of carpet bombing the whole lake bed if a project were to be compromised

or maybe that's what they want you to believe?

this post has really piqued my interest because I have studied the inner workings of area 51 for years. take this bob lazar interview: www.youtube.com...

he paints area 51 as a very rigid place, specifically the s4 communeity. how will anyone be able to sneak a camera into here, let alone get along with some plain clothes guys just casually putting together futuristic military aircraft? who took these photos? the character of the op is taken into question

at face value I can not believe these photos but I am not a deluded skeptic

these photos surprise me because it paints area 51 as a friendlier place than imagined, no m16s and automated turrets

perhaps they are just like us?

bob lazar himself was just an ordinary guy, maybe if id push forward I could get a job at the facility hahaaa, maybe clerical work

it just bugs me because it paints area 51 as different than I imagined, and how could someone sneak a camera in? please explain

but wow they still fascinate me, could these be real?!
CANARD POSTS☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆ ส☆

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: lecanard

Uhm, just no. Area 51 is a base like any other base, just with classified projects flying out of it. I know people that have been there, and there are a couple members here that have been there. It's just a base.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But how do you explain the bob lazar claims?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join