It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures from Inside Groom Lake

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

Vey very cool pics iksmodnad i particulare like the color engine pictures fantastic and amazing what more can i say,, can i ask are you a roadrunner?

posted on Oct, 17 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alias101

You will probably be too old or sick to sprint it... better to fly in or something.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Actually... why couldn't somebody just mount a micro video camera to a radio controlled glider or airplane and send it into the base? Transmit the image back to ya or broadcast live over the internet as it happens.

A UCAV in some respects if you will

I would be amazed if they could take out a tiny glider or airplane like that say during the night..... hell even if they could I'm sure you could get some really cool images before they did

Land on their runway... like hey, whats up haha

[edit on 26-10-2007 by zarlaan]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
I have been waiting for someone to get some pictures of inside area 51, please post more, maybe someone has a picture of the inside of the actual base stored some were, PLEASE share.

www2.acc.af.mil...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...
[

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

www.menphis75.com...

^ his may be from dulce (The cryo labs) not sure though.
www.menphis75.com...

[edit on 4-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

None of these work. Link Broken.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

More pictures:

Most of these are access denied.

Mod Edit - removed large quote

[edit on 3-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Same problem here with the links. Also the UAV would be picked up either my mics around the base or radar. mind you if you feed it live feed back to a sation that wouldn't be too bad you'd at least get some footage until you locked away lol.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I've recovered some pics

* = no longer working link

I suggest to save the pics to your HD

www2.acc.af.mil... *
/2bteo9

www.menphis75.com... *
/2xkexl

www.menphis75.com... *
/29zs5r

www.menphis75.com... *
/2236rh

www.menphis75.com... *
/2hkldg

www.menphis75.com... *
/29opp4

www.menphis75.com... *
/ypm94s

www.menphis75.com... *
/yue3kl

www.menphis75.com... *
/2xhu8w

www.menphis75.com... *
/2acha6

www.menphis75.com... *
/2cw7pb

www.menphis75.com... *
/ytgq4d

www.menphis75.com... *
/24peyb

Pictures no longer access denied

roadrunnersinternationale.com... *
/2y7jp3
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

roadrunnersinternationale.com... *
/2f553r
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

I made a backup of the following ones ...

www.zsckr.koscielec.pl...
/2f6w9p
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/2d3mf2
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/2y74nk
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/yutnu8
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/299cwp
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/26dzku
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/yoangf
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/ypwdtl
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/257bp7
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/2eoxnq
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/273bt5
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/22f5p8
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/yuwf65
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/235t3f
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/yotscr
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

/2aussn
Alternate link:
img151.imageshack.us...

[edit on 15/11/2007 by internos]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hello to all of you-
Although I am new to this forum, I am definitely not new to the subjects discussed on this system. I've been around this subject since the 60's. I took a quick look at some of the pictures that have been posted here that are supposed to be from Groom and found them to be pretty dated, and to be frank, I am doubtful that they were taken out there. I see prototype development for the Stealth, possibly at Helendale or Palmdale. I see what could be some shots of Tonopah and the runway shots are definitely not from Groom. The runway is too narrow.
Let me bring you up to speed a bit from my perspective. The Golden Triangle of development for prototype planes was Palmdale, Groom and McClellan. The planes were built in Palmdale, tested at Groom and repaired during the night at McClellan, which had the one and only hanger size plane x-ray facilities in the USAF. Just an FYI, large triangle shaped craft were flying out of that base in the early 90's. These were much bigger than the stealth and utterly quiet.
The other place that you folks should get serious about watching is Michael AAF which is on the NW corner of the Dugway facility. There has been a ton of underground construction out there since I discovered in 1996 that more than 50% of Groom's mission had been moved there. Then, of course, McClellan was decommissioned and guess where the work went- Utah (specifically Hill AFB).
I am in total agreement with the information that was online (but not now) that Michael was to be the next military spaceport. The progeny of the X-33 were to be stationed there. Officially I see that the project was cancelled, but I strongly suspect that it went black.
BTW, it has been my experience that it is adviseable to watch the pattern of critter activity, as this is an indication of Black Project stuff. Whether they are there because they are friendlies, or not, you figure it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hey
I think this picture wasn't here yet, but i didn't read everything so if it was, I apologize.

www.dreamlandresort.com...

Look to the strange thing in front of the hangar 18. It was seen in 1995. The observer, who was looking through a telescope says he saw something like the first picture, and the second picture is the shoot he took.

Don't know really. I zoomed the pisture to 16:1 and got that the plane has really big tail surfaces, so it might be very fast.

And does anyone know obout this

It happened inside the restricted area and the first official explanation was that a lightning struck. Later they said that a B-52 took-off from Area-51 with external fuel tanks and one of them fell down. The whole story is on dreamlandresort.com.

Any ideas?

[edit on 29/1/08 by sovietman]

[edit on 29/1/08 by sovietman]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dutch_Rick

Can't confirm this is inside area 51 thats what the goggle image search suggest though.

Experimental craft flying over groom lake.

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

[edit on 7-6-2005 by iksmodnad]

wow, the first one looks very nice, nice design, very futuristic.
About the second one from NASA..(so prolly its a spacecraft), am i blind or arent their no engines?
Is it a antigravity craft? Dont laugh if i sound crazy im no expert on aviation, not even a dummy

Just to end with this. the craft in the picture with no engines is X-20 DynaSoar and is a military spaceplane project from late 50s.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The photo of the Boeing Bird of Prey was taken inside a building at Boeing's Phantom Works facility in St. Louis, Missouri.

The X-20 Dyna-Soar picture is an artist's rendering of the vehicle on approach to Edwards Air Force Base, California.

Neither of these are Groom Lake pictures. The Bird of Prey was tested at Groom Lake, however.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by iksmodnad

Thanks for recovering the photos! Very interesting stuff.

-ChriS

[edit on 13-2-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
i can't see the images....

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Not to kill the mood of the thread or anything, but why is it still topped if it has been a dead thread for almost 3 years? Just wondering.

DTOX X

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Awesome pics of some awesome aircraft.
No matter how many times I see the SR71 Blackbird I am still in awe of this beautiful aircraft.
Its hard to believe that its first flight came in 1964, truly way, way ahead of its time, especially when you take into account that from its design to production time may have been about 10 years, which means that they possibly started building this craft in the early 1950's.
Thats one of the things that I consider when I try to understand exactly how far ahead we actually are in air/space travel.
Think about it, this is the first truly stealth aircraft that STILL holds speed records and it has been around for at least 50 years, that we know of.

And look at those exhaust trails, I think thats what they refer to as the "donut on a rope"

edited to add smaller pic..

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kr0n0s

And look at those exhaust trails, I think thats what they refer to as the "donut on a rope"

edited to add smaller pic..

[edit on 4/1/2008 by Kr0n0s]

Err I don't think this is donut on a rope contrails. Those are shock diamonds caused by the engine thrust. You can also see the fuel leaking out of it (which the SR-71 is notorious for). The titanium later expands due to heat buildup and fills the gaps preventing fuel from spilling out. As soon as it takes off it has to be refueled because it dumps all of it taxiing and taking off.

-ChriS

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

Oh, well thats how it was described on a couple of sites that I've been to but hey im no expert aero dynamics

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmm these pictures never really fascinated me, as they are all just pics of jets/planes/base. I want to see something more. So I am going to research tonight to see if I can come up with anything.

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Here is a page in German or Dutch im not sure. It has a few cool pictures on it though.

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by alias101

To tell you the truth a friend of mine and I were planning on going together around 90 and doing that. Just a competition thing though. We just want to see who gets the closest to, or over the front gate. Hopefully we wouldn't die from the inescapable gunshots we'd receive so we could laugh about it later.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join