It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens/God/Dead/All Living Entities Connected Threw Universal Language (Telepathy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Years before ProphetYahweh brought his gift to the light of public people have claimed to talk to living beings in all dimensions of life. Some claim to have spoken and heard voices of the dead. What is also starting to alarm the public is that way also possess the language to speak with alien beings regardless of distance, But one form of Universal Language alot of people sleep on is Prayer. Sense the beginning of time, in possibly endless verbal languages, man has used mental requests to God in hopes to improve our lifestyles. One Thing man must admit is that we dont know a percentage of the knowledge their is to be gained in the universe. The universal language of telepathy has proving a reality and scientifical possibility, yet one thing alot of us lack in this possibility is a open mind.
ProphetYahweh is obveously praying to God as he "summons" these aircraft, and a question I asked my self, is are there alien being more intouch with God then "most" human beings, (I'm sure any alien race is faced with social bad character rather the problem is small or large) if they are exibiting examples of Universal Language (Telepathy). Im no stranger to the power of the mind, I found myself a student a student of PSI and Telepathy at the age of 16. Though I can admit that 3 years still holds me novice category, but the first thing you do learn is the Universe holds no limits either in numbers or imagination, and the BEST scientist havent even begun to touch the on a small scale the limits of the human mind. Even if we read our Bible Gods words state regardless of ethnicticity, the human race was chosen as his special and most gifted of all his creations. But even aliens haven been trying to tell us is that if we concentrate so much on the physical world of WAR in all stages, from our petty EGO's, to fighting oversea's needlessly we will never in our generations and life times be able to experience the edging limits of our minds, at least not in the physical form. My Boy Majic Knows Im Reserving A Special Writing Here For Him

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Hello

Indeed, the power of our consciousness is far away from what most people can ever conceive. Spirituality is the reflection of god, it is the essence which is present in every point of the universe. And telepathy is just an expression of our spirituality.

Extraterrestrials visiting us are certainly very spiritual beings and much closer of the creation and the creator. The spiritual awakening of the human race will be the key for its future. It will be the key for living in harmony with these extraterrestrial civilisations.

join