It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something to say

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I can't get a response for my message I sent through the suggestions box, although I did say I would appreciate an answer....but then, I figured I wouldn't get an, that's pretty typical.....but I keep getting a bunch of "vote for me" U2s.....ATS is becoming like high school here....do we really need spam u2s to help us vote!?

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I also find them very annoying but at least they're almost over now (I hope).

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
You have the worst case of terminal grouchiness, LadyV.

I swear it to be true.

From now on, every time you misuse the B&B forum to gripe. I'm going to point out your terminal grouchiness - in front of everybody who is already thinking it.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Solution to solve the problem;

Delete them, thats what i do.

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
There are two issues here.

Spam in your personal e-mail account is bad. You own that, and it should not be invaded by unwanted messages that either cost your provided money (bandwidth) or you time (deleting).

Messages from Admin in your ATS U2U account is different. ATS owns your U2U box, and it's natural for us to use it to broadcast announcements of important board business.

Posted Here

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
People should chill.
There are far more annoying things then a little "you got x new U2Us" in the corner of your screen.

It is just a U2U that you don't have to read.

I find it quite interesting that we have a campaign on ATS. I read all U2Us, it is nice to see the effort put in both organizing this and making this a fun experience.
If candidates can put an effort to write a short something about themselves and their goals, I can take a few secs of my time to read that.

So, lighten up people

We got elections that are far more interesting and honest then the real life crap

JAK

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This topic is being addressed in existing threads.

Is there an opt out list for political campaign emails?

ATS Political Protest!

Remember - The search function is our friend.

Closing...

Jak

top topics

join