It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Rumsfeld: China's Military Buildup A Threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I think China DOESN'T need a good talking to. Take away MOST FAVORED NATION (MFN) status and N Korea and Taiwan will no longer be on the table of any negotiations with China, in my opinion. China will f-... themselves by invading Taiwan and supporting dingalingthing in N Korea..

Let Taiwan go, as it should have been done many years ago. south korea best start putting together a two million man army so the U.S. non-regular Soldiers can go home or be re-assigned to the immediate asshole places in the present world (if those great and dedicated soldiers wish
to carry-on?).

China is a winner on accepting US money through exporting billions of dollars worth of China Made Goods while U.S. workers can't find a job.
For now, the Ilegal Mexicans into the southern U.S. are only part of the worry. China is almost all the worry.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
China is a developing nation. Rapidly becoming an industrial giant. What do developing, industrial giants need? Oil. Our Oil. Can we allow this to happen? Read between the lines of Sec. Rumsfeld's statements.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
The United States citicizing other nation for military spending is laughable.

Let's look at the rank order:

www.armscontrolcenter.org...

Military: Expenditures - dollar figure (per capita)

3. United States $953.01 per person
79. China $43.44 per person

[edit on 4-6-2005 by AceOfBase]

looking into the amount spent per person i was surprised to see that the US is number 3 in the list

www.nationmaster.com...&int=-1

1. Israel $1466.51 per person
2. Singapore $969.92 per person
3. United States $953.01 per person

quite a shock as I would never have thought singapore would spend more per person! Not so surprised about israel though.

xu

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
maybe the whinning is because China is not buying armanents from US government approved
delaers. so its not like India or Pakistan which are both buying arms from US. oh and additionally they are commies. sure, duck and cover.

did you know that CIA agents were poisoning milk truck containers in cuba just because they are commies and they should fail in every aspect of life because it would prove to the world that their regime sucks. and in one case, lots of children were dead because the truck was delivering to a school. which the CIA agent now feels sorry about. (this is not a conspiracy, this is from an interview with an ex CIA operative). so forget the "commies are evil" propaganda. we are all people here.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Yep, I've always harboured suspicions that the only reason Communism was such a spectacular failure was from Western intervention and opposition. Everyone getting the benefit from the states wealth is about as abhorrant to our corporations as stem cell research is to the lunatic Christian fringe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join