It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's Osama? Bush Doesn't Care. Do We?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Osama is dead as stated earlier in dec 2001. This subject has been beaten with a dead horse. Move along now people. No terrorists to see here.... exepct the obvious ones.... The ones in power....

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
To create the sterotype that all Arabs are 'terrorists' and to demonise the Muslim world... Again the question of why? - To legitimise a phony war on 'terror' and allow the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq... Why again? - For resources that are soon going to become 'extinct' (ie Oil)... I dont know wether people fully understand the way the world is going with this Oil-Peak Crisis but I strongly suggest people go out and see the movie/documentry called "The End of Suburbia"

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis
I think all the 'Why?'s' are serving multiple purposes right now but all lead to a common goal.

I think we'll see over the next 50 years some big changes in this world (if you survive).

[...]

This will all be made possible as business controlls the governments and the governments work for the business which drives the economy and relies on energy. The populations will become more and more out of the loop and less and less important. Human rights will become a thing of the past. Rights will be based on 'worth'.

It's happening right now. We're at the very start where we are currently going through population divide and business is getting a strong foothold on governments all over the western world.

It can be stopped but it will take a lot of education of the population. It will take an almost complete drop of patriotism for your nation and a renewed patriotism for a single global population instead.

A New World Order is enevitable but there's two avenues.
One where the business and governments control us and continue to pit us against each other for their own gain.
Or one where we control the business and governments and work as a global population under a co-operative, compassionate, world order.

You have voted TheShroudOfMemphis for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

TheShroudOfMemphis may I ask what your political orientation might be? - But you are very correct in your conclusions about the world fighting for resources and eventually boiling down to two possible avenues to explore. One being; (as you said) a Neo-Conservative out-right facistic global regime - or a global communalistic revolution based on peace, love and equality...

Peace, love and equality are not possible under the current political world - Capitalism is an old system, it was a big step up from feudalism, but is that as far as human political advancement and imagination can go? - Is this world filled with poverty and war really the best humans have to offer? Or is there an alternative, whereby people can learn to live and work co-operatively for the betterment of society on a whole...

Are we humans supposed to accept the so called 'fact' that we are all greedy, self-centred and manipulative organisms? - Or can a new conciousness come about by realising that; yes we all need and rely upon everyone else, so hurting another person - is in reality just like cutting off our own arm...

If more people do not become active in this fight against globalisation and Imperialism and inequality on a whole - there may not be much time left... But there is hope, join an organisation, get active and stand up for your rights, democracy is not a spectator sport...

[edit on 6-6-2005 by ghostsoldier]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Why are we the only ones asking ourselves that?

It depends what you mean. If you mean why we, the individuals taking part on this thread are asking these questions, well, I think I can safely say there is more than just us who are debating this topic in the world, in near enough every country.

If you mean 'we' as in the people all over the world debating this, that is because one half are brainwashed, never questioning always abiding, always trusting, the other half are us, those that question, that seek out the truth, who see past the lies.

Sometimes I ask myself if Osama ever existed in the first place - or is it a Fictional Character from the start.

Either way, he's a Emmanuel Goldstein. If he is real, then it was the CIA who made him into what he is now through funding.

In the book '1984', Goldstein, a myth or not, was said to have been part of The Party at one time.

You never know, you know?

Too right.

Man, I would really like to jump 100 years in the Future and check out the local History Books and read the chapter called "9-11 and War on Terror".

I wonder what it would say....

Bush was asked what he thought history would make of him and The War On Terror. His answer?

"We will all be dead."

Originally posted by Rasputin13

I wouldn't be surprised if the US had a general or even specific idea of where bin Laden is located, but aren't attempting to capture him.

Me Either. (If he's real.)
In fact, I heard that in the months after September 11th 2001, the SAS had cornered Bin Laden and were ready to move in for the kill. The White House got wind of it and blocked it from happening.

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Regensturm]

[edit on 6-6-2005 by Regensturm]

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
sure we care about getting Osama why else we have some 18,000 troops along with other allies to find Osama, not to mention Pakistans hundreds of thousands of troops on the other side of the border, if Osama is dead he wouldnt be making the video prior to November of 04. sure we care but he hides himself well, as some people say he was "trained" by the CIA. as well as learning from his own experience.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In a world of 6 BILLION people...
it is easier to win the lottery twice in a row, than the coincidence of Bush knowing the terrorist that blew up the towers...
WITHOUT A CONNECTION!

anyone feeling lucky enough to win the lottery twice in a row?

then why the hell would you beleive that the president of a country would be that lucky, or unlucky as situation dictates?

smoking gun, NO... big bullet hole with a signed bullet stuck in the ribs...yep...

so why would bush want to find his familys buddy, that was nice enough to take one for the team...

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
so why would bush want to find his familys buddy, that was nice enough to take one for the team...

Got that Right!

So - why do the People still support this War on Terror, since it was a Joke from the Start?

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

[
So - why do the People still support this War on Terror, since it was a Joke from the Start?

yeah it was a joke from the start, 3000 people died on 9/11 were actually dummies in civilian clothing. the airplanes were CGI. nothing really happened. if u go to New York City u can still see the trade towers.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
yeah it was a joke from the start, 3000 people died on 9/11 were actually dummies in civilian clothing. the airplanes were CGI. nothing really happened. if u go to New York City u can still see the trade towers.

I am not Joking about 3000 dead people.

Its a Joke considering, that entire World then saw Osama as Public Enemy Number 1 - and because of him USA invaded Afganistan and later Iraq.

But it turned out that he is not that Important - or what?

What would you say if I tell you that 9-11 was a Coup-detat - a Military Takeover of the USA?

Now thats not a Joke.

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
8.30pm - 9.30pm : Cutting Edge
Dead Or Alive - The Hunt for Bin Laden
SBS
Current Affairs

More than three years after September 11, Osama Bin Laden is nowhere to be found. Most experts think he is somewhere in Pakistan, but only recently President Musharraf said, "We simply do not know where he is". This dramatised documentary attempts to trace what happened in one of the greatest man-hunts in history. For the first time, key players who were directly involved tell their story.

Closed Captions
60 mins

posted on Jun, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   

What would you say if I tell you that 9-11 was a Coup-detat - a Military Takeover of the USA?

That is precicely what it was - it all happened behind closed doors - and alot of big decisions were made, without consulting the American populous - lets just hope people wake and realise what is happening to their country, and consequently the world as a whole...

People seemed to forget so quickly, that my good friend George W. got into power by the dirtiest of means and in my opinion it was out-right illegal... But after about 3-days of protesting the American populous just gave up? - Where is the spirit in America to fight for your freedoms, the freedoms your fore-fathers died for?

How many more freedoms do they need to take away from you before you realise that you are in your last times? It is the same thing that happened in Nazi germany... Each time Hitler did something worse than before, it was only slightly worse - he started small and took it step by step - so the gullable German populous was waiting for that one BIG thing that hitler did to set them off - but it never came - each new attrocitity went un-contested because it wasn't that much worse than before...

The same thing is happening to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join